Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Nice looking male. The thing I found with auto's is they don't like a lot of feeding as they seem to burn really easy, or stall. The outdoor plant I grew was not fed anything bar rain water that fell from the sky or taken from my water butt. It's the first auto I've grown outside, and I'm thinking I can do better next Summer now I know how to go about it. 🙂

Yea, well that's my plan for the spring. I totally agree about the nutrient part. I am doing some "super soil" experiments and I certainly went a bit overboard by the looks of it, I will readjust with my next batch. I was probably too rich on the "super humic blend" a few tbsp goes a very long way.

I want to get a good "rich" super-soil mixture down though, because my plans are to hike in with some of my seedlings, or perhaps just some seed, the super-soil in a backpack, then bring my nifty military shovel and my cultivator, and plant them up on some of my land in the mountains. Mix the super in with the forest floor, It's a rain forest, very excellent drainage, light soil, so if I time it right, I think they will be self sufficient, and require very little maintenance.

BD1770 S UNPKG V01 RESIZE
chemistry

chemistry

Yea, well that's my plan for the spring. I totally agree about the nutrient part. I am doing some "super soil" experiments and I certainly went a bit overboard by the looks of it, I will readjust with my next batch. I was probably too rich on the "super humic blend" a few tbsp goes a very long way.

I want to get a good "rich" super-soil mixture down though, because my plans are to hike in with some of my seedlings, or perhaps just some seed, the super-soil in a backpack, then bring my nifty military shovel and my cultivator, and plant them up on some of my land in the mountains. Mix the super in with the forest floor, It's a rain forest, very excellent drainage, light soil, so if I time it right, I think they will be self sufficient, and require very little maintenance.

Sounds like a good plan, roll on Springtime. 🙂

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all feeling fine, and it's Saturday, first day off this week for me, and I intend to enjoy it. All four plants are doing well, no defs, no bugs. 👍 Plants have finally stopped stretching, the Zkittles is 4 inches from my light and seems to be dealing with it quite well at the minute, the Chocolate Skunk is as tall as the Zkittles, a little more in the bushy department, and equally as tall, it has succumbed to the extra weight and half has fallen over, so may need staking up. The Sticky Fingers has stuck to it's task and kept up with the others, and it's taller than the Franco's Lemon Cheese, and its 9 days of veg behind the others. The Franco's Lemon Cheese is looking well, seems to be the bushiest out of the four, so whether it will make buds or fluffy cabbage growth will need a bit more patients, by the end of week 5 of flower we should see which way it's going to go. All four plants have just finished week 4 and are starting week 5 of flower today. 🙂 It's orange pic time now, bet you cant wait. lol

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
DSC00676

The Sticky Fingers, some muff on this baby.
DSC00683 2

Zkittles is a tall plant, it's the plant with the three tall stems, seems very leggy, still some nice muff on it though. Behind the Zkittles under the line on the wall is the Choclate Skunk, you can see the half that's fallen over in the bottom left hand corner. 🙂
DSC00678 2

Chocolate Skunk, this has a good muff on it too, cant beat a bit of muff, it's the path to good buds. 😉
DSC00682 2

Had a delivery the other day, and it came early. 5 litres of each totaling 20 litres. So now you know what my plants will be eating for the next year ahead, tuck in ladies. 😁 The reason for the blue towels is because I now wash and sterilise every thing I bring into my grow space, as I now have zero bugs to fight, and want to try and keep it that way. 🤞
DSC00687

Right, time to get on with family stuff, got to get the BBQ sorted for this afternoon, and a myriad other Saturday jobs to accomplish before I get sat down, so enjoy your weekend, that's us updated, see you next week, keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Morning T n G's, hope your all geared up for the weekend. All's well with my 4 plants, week 5 has just disappeared into the past and the beginning of week 6 starts today. Still no defs or bugs, and we're over the half way through flower, 3 more weeks and I'm made. 🙂 Only problem I have is my Chocolate Skunk has fallen over, its the bottom branches that grow to the wall and slide down, a couple of 6ft garden canes have halted its slide into oblivion, not a problem I'm upset about, as it's the fat heads that cause it, and we do love fat heads. 😁 Other than that I'm on a roll. The Zkittles has a nice top cola forming, would be ideal if it grew to become one solid main cola, which most of it has, but it's running out of time as the muff will start to turn into orange fronds next week, we'll see. The Franco's Lemon Cheese is quite a stumpy plants compared to the other three, seems to like to spread out, must have more indica in it than the others. The Sticky Fingers is a bit pale, but still has good tops on it, it can only let me down if it herms, as it's right in front of the fan and would spread pollen over the other three plants, seems fine at the minute though. 🤞 Other than that, the job is a good'un. Time for some orange pics, you know you love them. 😁

Zkittles, nice solid tops on this plant, should make it easier to trim. 👍
DSC00689 2

DSC00692 2

Sticky Fingers, a bit pale, but not as pale as it looks in the pic, you can see the dark leaves in the back ground out of the light.
DSC00693

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
DSC00694 2

Chocolate Skunk.
DSC00695 2

DSC00697 3

And a group shot.
DSC00701

And that's about it for this update, not a lot to remedy as nothing has gone wrong, bit boring for watchers, but I'm not complaining. 🙂 See you all next week, enjoy your weekend, and keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, get your Saturday duds on, time to chill out. 🙂 That's week 6 of flower gone, and apart from a few branches taking a tumble and needing a bit of support then all is fine. The Chocolate Skunk is the biggest tumbler, not complaining as its the big buds that are to heavy for the stalk, a nice problem to have, if you have to have a problem at all. 🙂 Thought I saw some bug bites on one of the leaves, looked like mite bites, I've removed the leaf in question, but found nothing living, so it's been binned, and no more munching since. 🤞 But as we all know, that doesn't mean there's nothing going on some were, out of sight. 😡 Apart from those two things there's nothing to report, and to be honest, going into week 7, even if it is mites, then they should have arrived to late to do much damage. The thing that bothers me is how did they get in, they have to have been walked in by me. Thing that makes me think this is that the bites started at the top of the plant, not the bottom like they normally do, so I'm thinking they some how came off me as I was leaning over the plants doing an inspection, think I'll have to try harder next time. 😕 And now moving along to the plants. All the white hairs are starting to turn into cinnamon fronds, so flowering is nearing its end. Cant really fault any of the plants, all are doing the business, all have some good tops on them, I'm not expecting a record harvest, but I'll be interested to see the end weight, staring at me through gallon glass jars. 😁 Orange pic time, I no you cant wait. lol

Sticky Fingers, to say it was flowered early with only 3 weeks veg, 9 days behind the others, it has pushed out some nice tops, and if they're dense that's a good result, as I lost a bit of interest in it when the other seeds went tits up.
DSC00709 2

Franco's Lemon Cheese. A short stocky plant with good buds, this one looks like it will be last to finish, as it's way behind the other plants frond wise, not a problem though, as this means the buds are still fattening up. 😁
DSC00710 2

DSC00711 2

Chocolate Skunk. Nice looking plant, good sized buds, but a bit of a toppler when the buds fatten up, rather that than skinny upright stalks with tiny buds, out with the garden canes, again. lol
DSC00715 2

DSC00726 2

Zkittles. After the problems I had with the first two being males (from fem seeds) it's nice to have a result with this one, even though I claimed the pollen and made some seeds from the males, the third of four seeds I purchased has produced the goods, boom. ✊ If you look down in the bottom left corner you can see the bites on the fan leaf, sneaky little bastards. 🤬
DSC00729 2

DSC00729 3

And that's about it for this week, starting to look ahead towards my next run, need to sit down and look through the seed catalogues and see what I fancy a go at, I've been taken by all the nice looking purple strains that have appeared on Farmers lately, so may go bit purple next time. lol So until next week, keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, got that Saturday feeling again, got folks coming round for lunch, so it's been a busy morning, already. That's week 7 out of the way, and week 8 started today. 😎 All but the Franco's Lemon Cheese have half faded, hoping it follows suit and does the same with the others at the same time, but it looks like it will finish up a week later than the other 3. The other 3 are well faded, cinnamon fronds all over the buds, unlike the Franco's which still has a fairly white muff still. I've ordered some seeds, but they look like they'll arrive later than planned, so my have to see what's left of my seed stash, or what my buddies have hidden away some were, not knocking the seed suppliers as its a strange period for all businesses where deliveries have to be made, most of my local head shops have sold out of anything good, and don't know when new stock will arrive, it's not that I'll run out, but I like to grow different strains with different tastes and highs, but it's looking like my next run will be more repeats at the minute, but it's amazing how things change in a short period of time. Right, orange picture time. 🙂

Sticky Fingers is starting a nice pale lemon fan leaf fade. The thing I'm liking is the fact that it's 9 days behind the others in veg, but it done really well with only 3 weeks veg? And there's no compromise on bud size compared to the 4 week veggers, and it grew better with out the extended veg, so next time?
DSC00749 2

DSC00746 2

Franco's Lemon Cheese. You can see the fan leaves being sucked dry and fading to yellow, all the more reason to leave them on until the end. It's around a week behind in the cinnamon frond stakes, but I think I can wait an extra week. ☺
DSC00750 2

DSC00764

DSC00761

Chocolate Skunk. Nice plant to grow, seems to just get on with it, just a heavy budder on thin stems, timber.
DSC00774 2

Zkittles. Would have liked to grow one of these outdoors and let it go it's own way, as trying to stop it growing into my lights was a challenge, 7 inches off being a fire starter. lol
DSC00782 2

DSC00767 2

And last up is a group shot, carnage in the lower canopy, it's one of those winning situations that look like your losing the battle. lol 😁
DSC00775

Don't know what happened to the last pic, point and shoot digital camera, I remember those odd pics you got when you developed a roll of 35mm film back in the day, and the odd psychedelic pic you took by accident, seems with the power of stonedness you can go the same way with a digital camera if your stoned enough. A photo of the month maybe. lol
DSC00756

And that's all I have for you folks, week 8 started at lights on this morning, so we'll see what I end up with at the end of next week, can't wait. 🤩 So until then folks, have a nice weekend, and above all, just keep tokin. 👍

DSC00751 2
chemistry

chemistry

Afternoon folks, anyone have Greenhouse Seeds login/membership? Got a seed pack here with a scratch card, don't know if it's a winner or not as I've not checked. So here it is folks, anyone with an account go ahead and check, if it's a winner, claim it for your self, there's some good prizes, just let me know if you win, and what you won, good luck. 🍀

DSC00805 2

DSC00810 2

The address is under the scratch number. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, it's that time again. Saturday is here, update time. 🙂 That's week 8 of flower gone, and it's time to flush. Still got a few white hairs, but the cinnamon fronds are taking over, and by the time I'm flushed they should be about the right balance, looking for some thing middle of the road hit wise, so going for a half and half with the amber trykes. Anyway, barring a flood I should be tree chopping by next Saturday, timber. 😁 Still not seen the Spider Mites that landed two weeks ago, so they must be hiding at the back some were (horrible little bastards) 🤬 On with the pics.

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week 8 and starting flush today.
DSC00791 2

DSC00796 2

DSC00802 2

Zkittles, nice fat main cola.
DSC00799 2

DSC00794 2

Sticky fingers, not the most stems in the bunch, but it's done well to say it only had 3 weeks of veg.
DSC00785 2

DSC00792 2

Chocolate Skunk. Nearly there, not may white hairs left, by next week they'll be gone. 😎
DSC00793

And the last group shot of this round. 🙂
DSC00795

Got a bit to look forward to after a dry and cure, all new strains to me, some new tastes, and if this chocolate skunk tastes of chocolate I'll be elated. lol My new seed order is still not here, cant moan, testing times for all sellers at the minute. So I'll have to re-run some of these seeds unless I have some thing that's fallen down the back of the sofa, I'll have a look later. I'm trying to stay with the fems, but I want to grow one of my own seeds this time round, but they're not fems, no bad thing though if the one I grow turns out to be male, I'll just dust another strong branch of what ever I grow next. So that's where I am, so until next week, enjoy your weekend, and just keep tokin folks. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Damn ive rocked up too late...liking the zkittles.

Lol..down the back of the sofa 😂😂😂..b interesting what you find ha..

dire wolf

dire wolf

Morning tokers and growers, it's that time again. Saturday is here, update time. 🙂 That's week 8 of flower gone, and it's time to flush. Still got a few white hairs, but the cinnamon fronds are taking over, and by the time I'm flushed they should be about the right balance, looking for some thing middle of the road hit wise, so going for a half and half with the amber trykes. Anyway, barring a flood I should be tree chopping by next Saturday, timber. 😁 Still not seen the Spider Mites that landed two weeks ago, so they must be hiding at the back some were (horrible little bastards) 🤬 On with the pics.

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week 8 and starting flush today.
View attachment 1038778
View attachment 1038779
View attachment 1038781

Zkittles, nice fat main cola.
View attachment 1038780
View attachment 1038782

Sticky fingers, not the most stems in the bunch, but it's done well to say it only had 3 weeks of veg.
View attachment 1038792
View attachment 1038793

Chocolate Skunk. Nearly there, not may white hairs left, by next week they'll be gone. 😎
View attachment 1038798

And the last group shot of this round. 🙂
View attachment 1038799

Got a bit to look forward to after a dry and cure, all new strains to me, some new tastes, and if this chocolate skunk tastes of chocolate I'll be elated. lol My new seed order is still not here, cant moan, testing times for all sellers at the minute. So I'll have to re-run some of these seeds unless I have some thing that's fallen down the back of the sofa, I'll have a look later. I'm trying to stay with the fems, but I want to grow one of my own seeds this time round, but they're not fems, no bad thing though if the one I grow turns out to be male, I'll just dust another strong branch of what ever I grow next. So that's where I am, so until next week, enjoy your weekend, and just keep tokin folks. 👍
Hey chemistry , can we get a white light pic of the growing chocolate diesel ? Maybe shut your host off and take a flash pic ? Nice grow , would be Great to see true color .....
Also , why is your user name chemistry ? Are you a chemist 😜

chemistry

chemistry

Have a look at entry 69, 6th pic down is a twin cola pic of the Chocolate Skunk, its the best I have in good light. I tried a stack of member names when I joined, but most had gone already, so a buddy reminded me of my youth, and how I used to do a lot of speed, well speed makes me horny, so I was always on the pull, well one night a buddy asked me how I did so well, and an old flame behind me said, chemistry, so months after months of leg pulling, it stuck. lol I wish I was a chemist, but alas. 😎

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Was a long time ago, 80's, my buddies have good memories. lol
I think we are collectively the oldest farmers group in history. Like... if you've ever made a call on a rotary dial landline with a 20ft cord that stretched over to the sofa from the kitchen so that your grandmother missed not one turn of Richard Dawson's drunk ass on Family Fued/Guiding Light/General Hospital/Wheel of Fortune/Price is Right, then raise your hand.

See what I mean? :))))

dire wolf

dire wolf

I think we are collectively the oldest farmers group in history. Like... if you've ever made a call on a rotary dial landline with a 20ft cord that stretched over to the sofa from the kitchen so that your grandmother missed not one turn of Richard Dawson's drunk ass on Family Fued/Guiding Light/General Hospital/Wheel of Fortune/Price is Right, then raise your hand.

See what I mean? :))))
Yup , you're right , been growing since 1980 ...... Damn I miss Johnny Carson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom