Cherry Fuel - day 5 of 12's the next round....

• Thread starter Cora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cora

Cora

I am a touch late starting this diary. :eek: define late.... LOL

I have been growing this strain since the end of November 2012... I purchased a nice 15 pack (reg) and they are all sweet healthy looking seeds. This girl REALLY wants that cherry candy flavor. :hungry:

Sin City Seeds - CherryFuel
The name says it all! We took our most fuely kush mother and crossed her to a cherry tart candy male. Expect long lasting flavors with potency and yield to match! Our CherryFuel is not to be taken lightly, she produces extremely potent fruity nugs and is a very good choice for any serious gardener!

Lineage: Petrol X Buddha's Sister
40% Sativa / 60% Indica
Flowering Time: 63-70 days
Yield: Yields are average to above average

Flavor And Smell : The flavor and smell on this cross is pure cherry candy with hints of fuel
Tips And Tricks : This is a great easy to grow strain but added odor contol is neeeded

We grow perpetually but in a set space so I have to work new lines in small batches one after another grow instead of running them all at one, takes a bit of patience when I really want a certain trait from a strain.

Seeds 1 and 2 started 11/2012 were 1 @ male & female, Beautiful, massive buds with great yield and easy cloning but this girl was just a nice lemony pepper fuel, We grew out her clone and stopped.

Started round 2 seeds 3 &4 1/2013 again 1@ male & female. She was a nice plant but the same lemony pepper fuel, I didn't grow this clone out at all.

Started Round 3 7/2013 planted just 1 seed #5, not much room in the garden that week....:bawling:
this one was female and I ran her clone this one tasted just like 7-up, and that was fun, but not cherry at all. so I pulled that run we harvested the last grown clone 12/2013.

So here I am today.....:nailbiting:
Round 4 Seeds 6 & 7 sprouted on 2-5, Both females YAY!!!!!!!
these girls went to 12's on 3/18 and they are showing different phenos so I am hoping for that cherry candy in this round.

Here they are Saturday 3/22 day 5 of 12's

Cherrys

Here is Cherry Fuel 1

Cherry1

And my Cherry Fuel 2 - this one is being nute fussy, she has moved past it, but those unhappy fan leaves tell all....

Cherry2

Until the next update.... happy growing everyone!

Cora

Cora

Power OG THANKS!! I sure hope so :)

I like the structure and spacing of #1 for our grow area better, but I'll take ANY structure for that cherry candy.... Super cropping, stakes and rope bondage :linkme: you name it I'll make it work right???? Actually # 1 is showing more of the characteristics of the last 5 seeds I have planted. I have to say The males are just as gorgeous plants. It is a strong and robust strain, If I was just growing for what if's that last one that was 7-up would have stayed longer in the grow, it was an all around nice yield, nice high, nice visual, and FUN 7- up flavor..... I just want cherry candy ( is my inner 3 year old coming out yet?:playful:)

Not 1 single plant of the 5 I have grown so far has had a nute issue ( General organics) so I am hoping for a different pheno with this #2 , actually I'd be floating if BOTH were cherry and I had chose this time... OH happy that would make me......

Cheers Power OG and thanks for the support!!! Cora

Cora

Cora

day 14 of 12's 3/31.... These girls are taking off now, and they are both sturdy, happy growers. Cherry Fuel 2 gets really moody at feeding still but has moved past her issues, she's taking everything. Cherry fuel 1 is just plain happy :happy:.

Actually every seed I have grown from this strain has been strong, big budded, and nice yield, and also a nice up high, which I am wanting for some topical and edible strain specific needs. I just really want that cherry candy flavor.

Here they are Monday 3/31 day 14 and enjoying the stretch.....

Cherry Fuel 1 is on the left.

Cherry fuels

Cfsb

Cfsc

Cherry Fuel 1.....

Cf1

Cf1b

Cf1c

And my Cherry Fuel 2

Cf2

Cf2b

Cf2c

These are really fun girls to grow.... Until next week happy growing!! Cora

Cora

Cora

day 23 of 12's..... These girls are growing FAST. I had some computer issues so I am just getting pictures today of these girls.
They are budding like mad and beautifully.
The BAD NEWS is number 1 has that lemony pepper fuel smell and Number 2 actually is that really bright 7-Up citrus smell again.

It will depend on the room and what else is growing, but I may not run these clones out on these 2 girls. I am REALLY looking for that cherry and these 2 are not it... I still have 8 seeds to go.....

here they are though.....
day 23 Cherry Fuels
Cherry fuels

Cfsb

Cherry fuel 1
Cf1
Cf1b

cherry fuel 2 - she is still being nute fussy...

Cf2
Cf2b
Cf2c

Until next weeks update Happy Growing everyone! Cora

Cora

Cora

4/18 day 32 of 12's and it's a good week!!! So busy though it's another 10 days from the last post.

These girls are just monsters. :D We finish in 1 & 1/2 gal rose buckets and they are both 3ft plus...

My Cherry fuel 2 is a bright lemon lime citrus smell, super sticky, and she can't decide if she likes her food or not from one feeding to the next, She's the only one in the garden being nute fussy :arghh: Her buds are forming like balls on the end of her stalks.

My Cherry Fuel 1 is just thriving on anything and has a very strong kushy smell now... not as lemony pepper at all, as she was 10 days ago...
I am still hoping cherry may develop as she finishes?? LOL this girl is just as sticky as her sister, but her buds are more spiraling on her stalks. Power OG I would LOVE it if you did call this one being cherry from the get go.... I am just going to have to see what a few more weeks bring. :wideyed:

I have to say every single plant I have grown of these have been just great strong yielders. and nice smoke too. Just not cherry. YET.

Here they are together which is getting harder to do in 1 shot :snaphappy: LOL

Cherry Fuels Day 32 of 12's
Cfs

Cfsb

Cherry Fuel 1
Cf1

Cf1b

Cf1c

Cf1d

And my cherry fuel 2

Cf2

Cf2b

Cf2c

Cf2d

Cf2e

Cf2f

Well this is definitely the best part of the show.... I think another sparkling week is ahead for these 2...

Happy Growing everyone! Cora

Cora

Cora

Day 45 May 2nd It has been a frosty 13 days for these 2 girls.... :happy: these plants are just great, heavy buds, great trich activity, Cherry fuel 1 in a nice citrus kush smell and cherry fuel is a really bright citrus lemon lime sweet smell. but no cherry....:(

I do still have 8 more seeds to pop though.... the way these girls grow it is worth the time to get that cherry flavor.....
2fuels

2fuelsb

Cherry Fuel 1 day 45

Cherryfuel1

Cherryfuel1b

Cherryfuel1c

Cherryfuel1d

And Cherry Fuel 2

Cherryfuel2

Cherryfuel2b

Cherryfuel2c

Cherryfuel2d

I think we'll be going to flush in a week or so..... Here's to a great finish!

Happy Growing Cora

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Nice! They look like a couple of weeks from finish. When are you planning to chop them down...how long does Sin say their flowering time is???

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Very pretty ladies @Cora, it's a shame you haven't found your desired terps yet, but they still look like excellent smoke! You use the GH line for flower as well? Take care

Cora

Cora

dirtyshawa Thanks they are REALLY great growing girls.... I HATE being so goldielocks on something that is choice but just not the right flavor... I am such a girl so.... :rolleyes: THANK GOD that Orcaman understands or I'd really drive him nuts....

But I SO OWE HIM for hijacking my chest freezer for his hash project.... A BRILLIANT idea but we get done and I see he left my frozen whole chickens under the homer bucket in the freezer while we worked... It is a girl thing...:D so is the payback :D:D

Sin City says 63-70 days, I have been harvesting these plants at 65-75 days so pretty true on timing... I'll flush them after another feed or two ands go from there as for the chopping.... cheers!

CBDEMON welcome! They really have been Nice everything :happy: , I'll find my cherry girl LOL.... #2 is really a bright citrus note... this pheno is really like 7-up when she cures. We use the General Organics line for the whole grow... plus the GH sub cultures M & B. I have spent quite a few years working with the hubby on perfecting the feeding schedule. Between this project and my Blue frosts I have my hands and garden spots full LOL
How can I complain??? LOL Thanks for joining in.... do you use the GH line? I love how easy and Girl Friendly the GH organics line is...
Have a great Friday... Cora

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

CBDEMON welcome! They really have been Nice everything :happy: , I'll find my cherry girl LOL.... #2 is really a bright citrus note... this pheno is really like 7-up when she cures. We use the General Organics line for the whole grow... plus the GH sub cultures M & B. I have spent quite a few years working with the hubby on perfecting the feeding schedule. Between this project and my Blue frosts I have my hands and garden spots full LOL
How can I complain??? LOL Thanks for joining in.... do you use the GH line? I love how easy and Girl Friendly the GH organics line is...
Have a great Friday... Cora

Thanks for having me @Cora, you're doing awesome work it looks like! It's definitely awesome once ya find a nute regiment that works well, isn't it? I run organic soils (Waayne's recipe) and mostly teas and organic- based nutes: FF Grow Big (going to switch to EJ Grow), G.O.'s CalMg+, H&G aminos and roots excell, Primordial Solutions Sea Green, Neptunes Harvest Fish hydrolysate, Earth Juice flower and grand finale, Hygrozyme, and a little bud candy.:)

Cora

Cora

CBDEMON You have a great kitchen lineup there for your plants, reminds me of my people kitchen a touch I make my own yeast, bread, sauces, noodles, pasta etc.... the hubby can't wait for us to stop renting and get our own place so he can get into making soils and teas and etc... The GO line is a touch simpler for the interim. We're going to need a plant Kitchen and a People Kitchen LOL

I gotta go check out those pink links of yours.... have a great evening!

Cora

Cora

Cherry Fuels day 57 today and finishing NICELY :hungry:
I put these girls to flush 5/9 and I am thinking another 6-10 days until chop. I'll start checking trichs in a few days.

I am starting another seed today or tomorrow since these beauties just aren't cherry... Sigh... I have 8 seeds left and can't wait for the one that IS cherry, this is a great medicinal strain, grows easily and well Great yield for a 1 & 1/2 gallon pot too.

These Cherry fuels are BEAUTIFUL plants though.

Here they are day 57
DSCF0208

DSCF0209

Cherry Fuel 1

DSCF0210
DSCF0211
DSCF0212
DSCF0213

And my Cherry Fuel 2

DSCF0214
DSCF0215
DSCF0216

Getting close to done on this round, I'll update again when I get seed #8 of the 15 going. Here to a cherry girl that grows like these, right?:p Cora

zeke

zeke

Maybe, your heightened female olfactory senses are interpreting the aroma profile differently than the person that named it? Probably some unsophisticated "man" nose. Just a thought. I have a cherry pie cut and I think it smells nothing of cherries. Then again I have a "man" nose and cannot be trusted in these sensitive matters involving aromatic evaluations....

Top Bottom