Cherry Pie

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Olds916

I have some cherry pie going now I can't wait until it is done... Need me some pie baby!

JAWS

JAWS

I have a pack of Cherry Cake...anybody familiar with it?

4-DRAGONS made that one at its parents are as follows..

GOOEY * CHERRY THUNDERFUCK

i can say anything else i never got to finish mine, but best of luck and would love to see some pics when the time comes..
peace;)

T

thelaplug

Medical Marijuana, also known as Medical Cannabis, refers to a family of plants which has shown medicinal effects for more than one thousand years, across various cultures.

The major constituents of Medical Marijuana are tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). These components are responsible for the medicinal effect of these plants. THC also has an effect of causing a feel of high which has lead to labelling them as addictive drugs. However, studies have shown that the adverse effects of the medical marijuana are far less that those synthetic pharmaceuticals, and in fact have a diverse set of benefits. Don’t always believe what the media says.

Medical Marijuana has been legalized in 23 States of US which includes CA. This has been a blessing for the patients in Los Angeles, Hollywood, and West Hollywood. With so much technology, and such entrepreneurial mindsets, services exist that really focus on the convenience of the patients. For example, patients can now legally procure medical marijuana without ever physically visiting any dispensary. To really understand, and take advantage of such delivery services, please visit http://www.thepluglosangeles.com/.

Medical marijuana can be found as the perfect “go-to” for medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy, anxiety, nausea, and it has also scientifically proven to reduce the advancement of certain types of cancer. Medical marijuana also plays a vital role in the treatment of AIDS.

There are more than 200 different strains of medical marijuana and they are divided mainly into Indica and Sativa strains. However, there is a blend of the two strains. The hybrid types, which have the combination of both Indica and Sativa, with varied proportions to obtain the desired outcome. Before deciding on which strain to go for, you need to be sure of the desired effect. A higher proportion of Indica may give you a “heavy head.” At the same time a higher proportion of the Sativa strains will give you a clear head and an uplifting body effect. For more details regarding the different strains please visit .

Once you have decided on your strain, we can supply the product with the least formalities and fastest delivery. The entire process of procuring the product is very fast and smooth, and requires only a one time registration with some minimal patient details, based on regulations that we have no control over. We have made the entire process so simple that you won’t feel the process. For details, please visit http://www.thepluglosangeles.com/

The Plug Los Angeles is open 7 days a week, from 11 AM to 10 PM, and if you have a requirement after our business hours, please still visit http://www.thepluglosangeles.com/ to place your order. Your order will be delivered, first thing next morning. You can also place your order via phone after you confirm your strain from our menu (again, please visit ).

So, next time you shop for medical marijuana in Los Angeles, Hollywood, or West Hollywood, do have a taste of LA’s favorite Medical Marijuana delivery service, The Plug Los Angeles.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I have 7 cherry pie's that i will post soon,,, They are all over 8 feet tall and show lots of signs of the grandaddy,,, these pictures will get peoples attention, its a late strain though so its gonna be another two weeks until things start to heat up

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

so did anyone ever figure out the proper lineage?

cherry pie is durban x gdp?

and girl scout cookies is cherry pie x durban?

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I have some cherry pies at my outdoor garden I will post tomorrow. Looks like it definetly has a lot of purps in it.

CrazySloth

CrazySloth

The proper cherry pie lineage is definitely not gdp x durban poison
Thats like if someone is trying to make a cross..

Its much more some sort of cherry kush pheno x durban poison
The sativa notes are strong, its nuggy like an indica though and buds close to the main cola unless you top it in which case it reacted very positively to training.
Buddies got f3 gen from a few beans in some bag seed of real deal cherry pie. Gunna see what the next gen brings and get her tested
Cherry Pie F3 doing well jus put a few more into germ hope to see if I can get an idea on the different phenotypes present in this cut --- might wanna check out somtime soon

lemons

lemons

I think those cookie guys breed with something they call F1 Durban. It's not dp and f1 is supposedly a reference to a soaring jet like high. There's a few videos of Kenny powerz talkin about it on the tube.

Top Bottom