Cherry Pie

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grenbone

I envy you cali guys. The idea of being in-between harvests with nothing ready to puff on, and then being able to drive or walk to the nearest dispensary to pick up some headies and bomb concentrate to sample, is just awesome to me. Props on a good smoke report supasticky! That Cherry pie looks hella tasty.

J

joestoner

Hello all,

Can someone direct me to the dispensary that has the Cherry pie clones? I would love to pick some up.

Thanks

G

gotstrains

i've been hearing alot of california rappers talkin about cherry pie. i want to try some and see what the hype is about

R

Rabbit04

I'm going to have to say that I'm a fan of cherry pie myself. Good stuff!

I

innercityphunk

Cherry pie is bomb! It grows great outdoors. indoor it has a tendency to seed up.
I smoked some copies the other day. It was real nice! that's the strain I want.
I'm starting some cherry pie crossed with blue dream. "super fruity stuff" not sure what to call it yet. maybe, cherry pie dream, what do u think?

T

tredah

Rolling me up a fatty of this cherry pie kush now :) cant wait to tokeeeee!

D

dannyboy420421

cherry pie clones

Anyone know where I can find a cherry pie baby

M

MrTwister

Anyone know where I can find a cherry pie baby

I know certain dispensaries are holding it for certain vendors as an incentive to stay with the dispensary. It's not to be distributed. I'm part of this conspiracy but I have partners and business is fierce. I think that it's supposed to last through 2012 before the genetics are let loose.

D

dannyboy420421

I know certain dispensaries are holding it for certain vendors as an incentive to stay with the dispensary. It's not to be distributed. I'm part of this conspiracy but I have partners and business is fierce. I think that it's supposed to last through 2012 before the genetics are let loose.
busniess is firce and how much u asking?

jasongood31

jasongood31

my boy up in humboldt just cropped some CPK on his indoor and mannnnnnnnnn its a super strain!!!!!! I trimmed for his cousin and he had LA confidential X pure kush get seeded by A hermi Cherry pie kush and I got 11 beans of that germinating right now...

we are going to cross the CPK X blackwater soon and back cross it with holy grail oG, should turn out well...

N

NorcalKid

my boy up in humboldt just cropped some CPK on his indoor and mannnnnnnnnn its a super strain!!!!!! I trimmed for his cousin and he had LA confidential X pure kush get seeded by A hermi Cherry pie kush and I got 11 beans of that germinating right now...

we are going to cross the CPK X blackwater soon and back cross it with holy grail oG, should turn out well...

This sounds awesome. Gratefully I was recently gifted some CP cuts. I've been wanting to make some crosses very soon here. I'm just hoping I don't create something that's not as stable as the CP I already have. I guess I'll know in 8 weeks :)

Illmind

Illmind

mmmm durban mid 90s i was able to score some extremely dank durban, beatrix, and nl, nl5, and nl9. but then he died. durban is a fav of mine challenging to grow right tho.

jasongood31

jasongood31

@norcalkid how does your yield turnout???? i have another buddy that just finished cpk and that shit came out dark purple almost black with like red hairs lol...

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Just got my little Cherry Pie teen gifted couple days ago from the creators hands. Repotted happy and growing. Can't wait to run this one.

This and the Girl Scout Cookies are Dank!

IMG 2822
Top Bottom