Cherry Pie

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Just got my little Cherry Pie teen gifted couple days ago from the creators hands. Repotted happy and growing. Can't wait to run this one.

This and the Girl Scout Cookies are Dank!

That's the real CP for sure. She's really impressive in veg...very vigorous with tons of internodal activity. Gets big fast. Buds are relatively small so go for a lot of tops and flower sites. She likes to be very close to the light for optimum density and performance. I've pulled her at 56 - 63 days. 56 was too early...63 was just right. After week 8 she'll just turn more and more purple. Gonna let her go a full 70 days this time around.

Good luck!

rawman

rawman

ive got a clone of this on the way from the san fran area! cannot wait to pump this.tasty girl out..!

anyone actually grkwn the girl scout cookies? my boy was saying thats the people who have it are hoarding her hard and raping the market with it. i know its from the same crew wonder why they let the CP out and hoard only on gsc.....

N

NorcalKid

Sorry just saw this thread again. I got some going in 3 weeks already aNd some of the plants look fine and some others are full on budding but have male sacs hanging off the bottom of the buds. Didn't see any pollen in them but now I'm def not sure what to expect. Strain looks dank but seeing as how unstable it is I'm not sure I'm gonna run it again. I really hope this doesn't mess up my harvest, I'm so fucking broke right now it's not even funny. My house got robbed on my last harvest day while my girl was here (3weeks ago) and motherfuckers took about 7 pounds from me and left me with only about 3. I really need this harvest to come through. If not I'm fucked and prob gonna be homeless at some point here. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed on this one.....:sweating

K

kes5480

when tks auctions was up and runnin i swear i saw cherry pie. is that the same?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
cherry pie was bread and stableized by bay area rapper burna

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm pretty sure Berner didn't create Cherry Pie.. My homie met Berner in SF at a club Berner sold my boy 2 Trippy Sitcks & my homie asked Berner about Cherry Pie & Berner told my boy that it's not his strain he is getting it from some old school Hippies In the City.. Maybe HellMutt can post more info cuz he got his cut of Cherry Pie straight from the creater & I don't think it was Berner..

I

irie

I got some Cherry Slyder from a club recently, just to try. It smelled super delicious and it was all around solid bud. They sold it to me as CHerry Pie, but said they changed the name to sell better.

The Joker

The Joker

I just got two rooted cuttings of Cherry Pie and was told I could also have Girl Scout Cookies. I smoked GSC and it was pretty great.

sticky icky

sticky icky

I've also got the cherrie pie I've seen a couple plant shots on another site but I wanna see some dank shots I can't wait to run that biatchhh!

The Joker

The Joker

I was told it's a medium yielder. Make a lot of tops, pistil whip. Not a big stretcher, not nute sensitive, 8 weeks. Kick ass taste and potency.

I'll post some as I grow.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah joker sounds killer to me gdp and og is really a unreal combo for me havnt had the pleasure of blazing any killer durban poison but I've heard the real deal can be pretty damm good lookin forward to your pics ill do some up aswell!

S

Samson4

MMM reminds me of bud I got in New Mexico! It was Cherry Bomb x Durban/Black Domina. Smelled like the jarred cherried you put on sundaes.

big twinn

big twinn

I've got a cut of her, cant wait to flower! would love the gsc tho!

jasongood31

jasongood31

just crossed it with a Blackwater male... should be stupid!!!!! also crossed it to a holy grail og male... very bright future

Top Bottom