Chime in on hybrid I created.

• Thread starter Ihavenoideawhatimdoing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Hey all,
Just in week 4 of flower on this new creation.
The F was an OG Kush / Paki Chem
The M was an Cherry Pie / Cookies F2

The resulting seeds gave this.
Starting to see some purple leaf changes, which is odd since none of the other plants had any of those traits. Its not a phos def as this plant has been fed and had a close eye kept on it. It’s a very small plant, maybe 1 1/2 ft tall and that’s after a 30+ day veg period. So far it seems healthy, just did a defol and put her back. Minimal LST. Smells really rank already at 4 weeks, which surprised me for the size.. should be interesting.
Chime in on hybrid i created

Chime in on hybrid i created 2
Chime in on hybrid i created 3
Chime in on hybrid i created 4
Chime in on hybrid i created 5
I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Started some feeding @ .5 per gal of some organic bloom mix I’ve made up. Even with stable temps, the purple is well on its way. Still really shocked at how compact this plant is staying vs it’s parents. Even the buds at week 4 are really tight and dense and frosty, which is Interesting. I’m thinking it’s got about another 6 weeks or so, but who knows. First time with this creation. It smells really nice, almost like pumpkin spice / And sweet black cracked pepper.

812D9DF2 8926 4D90 B2C9 05A4D0D78833
A2649EE8 C8CA 4EAF 85F8 69E46FFF7F8C
Last edited:
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Looking great 👍🏼
I’m pretty sure cookie strains turn purple.
Did you pop a lot of seeds? Did you find any male seeds? I’m also gonna be doing something similar in the next month or so. I have biscotti mintz fem and a DoSiDo #33 fem I want to cross and make my own fem seeds instead of keeping moms alive and taking cuts. I’m gonna do the colloidal silver method and make the biscotti self pollinate and also pollinate the DoSiDo. Would that be considered making my own fem strain?

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Looking great 👍🏼
I’m pretty sure cookie strains turn purple.
Did you pop a lot of seeds? Did you find any male seeds? I’m also gonna be doing something similar in the next month or so. I have biscotti mintz fem and a DoSiDo #33 fem I want to cross and make my own fem seeds instead of keeping moms alive and taking cuts. I’m gonna do the colloidal silver method and make the biscotti self pollinate and also pollinate the DoSiDo. Would that be considered making my own fem strain?
My last cook grow I did not have any purple show thru at all thru any phase, but you know how it goes, it’s all a mystery sometimes unless the science is broken down. I only popped 14 seeds from the final run. I have another one started currently that’s only 3 nodes in in my veg tent. I’ve never had any luck with self pollination unless it’s from a Fem that decided to F itself by going herm. I have a friend who is a commercial grower and they way i pollinate was to collect pollen off his males with brush and small ziplock. Then when I get it back I just brush my Fem. It’s a lot easier for me so that way I don’t have to keep up with a bunch of males, and I can pick and choose what I want to achieve. I’m not sure what to even call what I’m doing now other than just playing around incorporating all the strains I personally like. It’s just fun.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

My last cook grow I did not have any purple show thru at all thru any phase, but you know how it goes, it’s all a mystery sometimes unless the science is broken down. I only popped 14 seeds from the final run. I have another one started currently that’s only 3 nodes in in my veg tent. I’ve never had any luck with self pollination unless it’s from a Fem that decided to F itself by going herm. I have a friend who is a commercial grower and they way i pollinate was to collect pollen off his males with brush and small ziplock. Then when I get it back I just brush my Fem. It’s a lot easier for me so that way I don’t have to keep up with a bunch of males, and I can pick and choose what I want to achieve. I’m not sure what to even call what I’m doing now other than just playing around incorporating all the strains I personally like. It’s just fun.
Definitely a mystery haha. That’s awesome, so the way you did it made fem seeds? Yeah I’m definitely excited to play around and have some fun with it. I really like cookie strains, and I’m super stoked to see what these two stains crossed will be like. I’m definitely gonna be following along

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Definitely a mystery haha. That’s awesome, so the way you did it made fem seeds? Yeah I’m definitely excited to play around and have some fun with it. I really like cookie strains, and I’m super stoked to see what these two stains crossed will be like. I’m definitely gonna be following along
No, I’m not concerned with making fem seeds. I just grown them out and sex like normal.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Another week gone by. Starting to fade and finish up. I’m thinking around 2 more weeks. This is the shortest growing plant I think I’ve ever done. Yield won’t be high, but it sure smells and looks incredible.

EFFEE95E 6F6E 4DCE 87D9 350AAAD5265E

C3F8AF03 4A11 462A AD5D 8EADA16F7417
A47CE96C 2E74 49D7 A9C1 AC2ADFA0D1D6
FBAF5F29 7BE2 420E B73C 66335B37CD44
EA8A12E3 8153 4C6F 9182 60AB76C29131
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Right? I would be too with a f1
I hope I get that kinda luck with mine. Today is day three spraying my sts spray made. I’m hoping to see results within the next week.
What name did you come up with?

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Right? I would be too with a f1
I hope I get that kinda luck with mine. Today is day three spraying my sts spray made. I’m hoping to see results within the next week.
What name did you come up with?
I hope yours goes great!
Ya know, the smell is one of the most complex I’ve ever ran across. It smells like espresso, cracked black pepper, and an extreme overripe cantaloupe. Really potent on the melon notes.
As for a name, not sure, but looking over the characteristics, MelonBeanz? I’m not really clever enough for naming something.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I hope yours goes great!
Ya know, the smell is one of the most complex I’ve ever ran across. It smells like espresso, cracked black pepper, and an extreme overripe cantaloupe. Really potent on the melon notes.
As for a name, not sure, but looking over the characteristics, MelonBeanz? I’m not really clever enough for naming something.
That’s a very interesting mix of smells. I wonder what it’s gonna taste like when you smoke it. You’ll find out soon enough haha. How much longer does she have? Haha that’s not bad, yeah I’m bad at that part too haha. I think I’m just gonna make mine easy a name it after my soon to be daughter “Scarlett Cookies”

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

That’s a very interesting mix of smells. I wonder what it’s gonna taste like when you smoke it. You’ll find out soon enough haha. How much longer does she have? Haha that’s not bad, yeah I’m bad at that part too haha. I think I’m just gonna make mine easy a name it after my soon to be daughter “Scarlett Cookies”
It’ll finish up this week then I’ll keep her dry and dark for 3 days to stress the end.

Top Bottom