Chobbles Endless Indoor Grow and 2012 Summer Outdoor Grow!

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

nice thread i take a seat^^
i like your style chobble, lots of variety and plants. that big bushy plant in your last post is great!

Thank you both of you, Welcome to my garden :D.

So In the last few hours I've been in the indoor room working the day away. I got some cloning done and lots of watering (Boy is it a lot of work to really get these plants watered, I need a better system) . I hand water with that blue cup :0 Theres a before shot on the cloner. I really like the old school clones like this, I always get great results and they're easy to use and keep clean.

DSC02849

I got 17 clones done today. Eight master kush and nine Strawberry cough in the cloners :D

DSC02856

I need to take some more pictures of my veg room and I will, sorry I havn't ladies and gents the harliquin are coming along nicely and I had to trim down the master kush. I may move one of the MK's and one of the Harlys into the flower room. Who knows :D.

DSC02855

Strawberry cough mama right there ^^ Before the chop. She's a six month bonsai old momma yielding nine 4" + Clones.

DSC02850

Buds are coming in. They're gettin bigger and bigger every day and I love it that way ;). I feed them plenty of guano and they just eat it up while I poor tea that has also been treated with guano(But the microbes have broken it down so know its just high in phosphorus eating microbes :D). No burn from a cup of guano a week each.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Well the outdoor garden is in full swing. First up I have 5 Seedlings, they're a F1 cross of two 30 year old hierloom strains. In the square pot theres a strawberry cough kicken it.

DSC02909

Next up is the strawberry cough! These two fine ladies started to flower and are forming some nice buds about a 50 cent piece at every little branch coming off. I dont mind it. Plenty of bud for me to enjoy ;). The plant follows the light all day and smells great in direct sunlight.

DSC02911

The last of my breeding project. these guys never got polinated. They just are going to be harvested for bud when they're ready. A real easy way to grow a few plants ;) Especially discreetly! they where behind those two big bushes!

DSC02913

Next up is another project I got to this weekend. I transplanted some tomatoes and some "tomatoes". I got a harliquin baby sitting in the back. With a 25 gallon hole with 10 gallons of super soil at the bottum :D. Two strawberry cough to the left.

DSC02914

Last but not least. The mighty OG Kush! Just kicken it in a kind of bad part of the yard in a 15 gal. Maybe Ill get a few ounces from it. I dont care :D. I didnt top it because I saw flowers coming on, So the plant is just getting taller, I hope it starts branching out a bit more. The LST really helped it maximize the light it gets.

DSC02916

Thank you for reading party people :D

Chobble

DSC02910
DSC02912
DSC02915
Chobble

Chobble

DSC02918

Sigh.. Its only a matter of time until the Root aphids kill of these ladies. One of the plants has gone really down hill (Middle one) in the last week, Every treatment I've tried has not worked. Oo well. I realised this morning I can kill everything, Bleach the room and start with new soil and mothers next round.

Its disheartening having to loose those mothers, Thankfully I have everything but a master Kush outside right now. So my genetics will be preserved.

DSC02919

No Roots poking out of the week old clones yet. Ill give em another week though, They should atleast have a sprout coming out of the cube by week 2.

DSC02920

A phantom deficiency random lurked on these Two Master Kush. So I'm saying Root Aphids most likely, Cant move them outside untill Im sure they're gone.

DSC02921

I think I burned these Harliquin clones with Azamax. A good ol' fashion flushed persisted and hopefully they keep growin :)

I got a line of people who need this CBD Medicine.

Chobble

DSC02917
DSC02922
DSC02923
Chobble

Chobble

Howdy All,

I'm about to go take some pictures, in the event I dont get back though Im still making a post ;)

Ill be at the Cannabis Cup in San Francisco all weekend! I will be working the WAMM booth, so If anyone wants to come say howdy. Please do so! I would love to meet some of my fellow farmers.

Inbox me if your interested in smokin a joint of the cough.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

DSC02924

Buds Everywhere! Two of these Strawberry coughs are 5 weeks into flower and the one in the middle is six weeks in. The Root aphids had been doing quite a number on them, really hampering there development. The plants seem to be doing a bit better now (Knock on wood), Hopefully I can get a decent harvest out of this.

DSC02927

I need to transplant the harliquin, I may get to it tonight, maybe after the cup. Who knows. These two clones will bring a lot of relief to many a people though, as they're on there way to being mothers.

DSC02928

The Master Kush is doing pretty good. It got burnt by the lights but thats kind of my fault. They're away from the lights now and look pretty healthy. I've been lagging on the training of these mothers, but they're coming along none the less.

Chobble

DSC02929
Chobble

Chobble

Went Transplanting this morning. Mixed some soil up and started planting away. At the Cannabis cup I picked up two clones of Jillybean and a Clone of Harli x Tsu (Harliquin x Sour Tsunami) which they said came in at 18% CBD! Which is much better then my 13.5 from Harliquin.

DSC02932

Harli-Tsu with the yellow tag, Then the two harliquins and two Jillybeans.

DSC02934

Topped the shit out of this harliquin! She's going to get really bushy! I gotta keep her short though, as she has great light but a tree is just overhead.

DSC02935

Two Green Crack Seedlings I have kicken it in the garden.

Chobble

DSC02933
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
right on Chobble...I like your strain selection.

that harley tsu sounds interesting...I will be watching that one..

Chobble

Chobble

right on Chobble...I like your strain selection.

that harley tsu sounds interesting...I will be watching that one..

I'm going to bring a leaf sample in to get THC:CBD ratios done. See if what they where telling me is true. If it does come in with 18% CBD I will happily shit bricks!

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

The seeds are coming in on my Strawberry cough x Lowryder hybrid. They still have at least a week or two before they're mature. I'm really excited about what the results will be from this cross. Some Autoflowering Strawberry cough would be bomb :3

DSC02936

Welcome to the nug forest, Just smell dont touch :)

DSC02937

DSC02938

The SC has been packing on wieght to all its buds. I like "One Bowl" buds with my medicine. I dont smoke it quite as quickly :P.

Chobble

DSC02939
Chobble

Chobble

DSC02956
New Addition to the garden. Most likely going to end up being one of the biggest plants in my garden This summer. Its a Purple Indica from WAMM, 35 year old hierloom strain originally from Afghanistan (Yuppp I bought pure landrace genetics from a collective :D)

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

I've been pretty busy as of late, Sorry Folks. My Pictures also don't want to work for some odd reason. If it keeps up I'll toss Logic a PM. It may just be these pictures.

Anyways I harvested the Strawberry cough, Lots of nice quarter sized nugs (IE a nug a bowl ;) ). The Outdoor garden is in full swing Just brewin lots of tea to keep my babies happy.

Picked up a few plants fro ken the other week, Inspiring me to start passing plants out to people here in the city. So far 9 Potted plants have gone out along with 20 cuttings :D.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

So tonight we went seed sorting. Got a bunch of the Strawberry cough x Lowryder and Strawberry cough x Siberian Ruderalis. Looking for some auto flowers to atleast have played with them. I may look to begin a breeding regiment with them depending on how they come out. Anyways if anyone wants to grow some of these lemme know! Next to them are some doobies we rolled of the strawberry cough, Sweet skunky aroma fillin the room ;D

Chobble

DSC02964
DSC02965
DSC02967
DSC02968
Chobble

Chobble

God I've been busy. Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, The Garden is in full swing thats for damn sure. The Strawberry Cough is being rebelous as usual, No big deal kind of used to it by now. Two Branches fell off of her and there was some mold on some others. So I am staking the plants down so no more branches just fall off from shear wieght.

DSC02969

Has Anyone ever tried juicing? I feel like I could do my fair share of juice making with these branches. If so let me know exactly what to do. I get that I put the leaves through a juicer but any helpful tips are fully appreciated.

DSC02970

Harli-Tsu on the left with two jillybeans. They're just waiting for me to clean the indoor room out so I can train them into my bonsai mothers.

DSC02971

Outdoor Harliquin just kickin it in the soil, Happily growing. It's really taken off the last few days.

DSC02972

Then theres my Purple Indica.. and well its giant. Those leaves are bigger then my hand and it just keeps growing.

DSC02974

This is CareGiverKens Strain. Bubba Gold, Some really awesome smoke. Its Bubba Kush x Himalayan gold, Really stolked to grow this guy out. Thanks Ken :D

DSC02975

Two Bubba Kush one Im keeping and the one on a right is waiting to be picked up by a WAMM member.

DSC02976

I just never catch a break with OG Kush. This guy is just unhappy and I'm not sure why Ill give it some really high nitrogen tea and see if that helps. The soil should have plenty in it though.

DSC02978

You can see the big hole in the Strawberry Cough. Its still glorious and the best smoke I have smoked to date (Sweet and stoney :D). Hopefully this guy pulls it through the season. Im starting to thin it out realizing its that time of year.

Chobble

DSC02973
DSC02977
Chobble

Chobble

DSC02982

Howdy all. Just finished cleaning out the indoor completely the other day. Let it sit empty cleaning it with bleach every few days for a week. Then moved the lights back on and am starting to train new mothers with strains from this season (Bringing in cuts from plants outside). I decided to retire the Master Kush as my main indica and move to the Purple Indica from WAMM. Check out the clone tray and have a good night folks.

Chobble

DSC02983
DSC02985

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy Everyone,

I just found my camera last night, So pictures are pouring in :D. Anyways the garden is still growing vigorously and everything is looking mighty tastey :D.

DSC02993

Caregiverkens Strains right here. Bubba Kush on the right and Bubba Gold on the right. The bubba gold really took off, Im really stolked on it thanks ken :D.

DSC02995

Harliquin on the right '70 Afghani on the right. Everything is doing really well. The Afghani is also being grown in the WAMM Garden and are about the same size.

DSC02996

These guys started flowering so I tossed them in the ground thought it would be better then them sitting in the 1/2 gals.

DSC02997

A Strawberry cough and OG Kush in the pot They're just hanging out in a kind of bad spot of the yard.

DSC02998

Last but not least of course.. The strawberry cough. Big ol' bushy plant Reaching six feet at the moment, while also being 8 feet wide :D.

Chobble

DSC02994
Oceanside

Oceanside

Hi Chobble... Everything looks fine as kind! Keep up the hard work! I was wondering about your Strawberry cough Mom.. Is she from seed or clone? If she is from seed do you know the breeder? Maybe if she was a clone you know her lineage?? I'm trying to find the best SC to run from beans. Thanks for any help!

Peace
OC

Latest posts

Top Bottom