Chocolate Diesel in the making.........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d-P

hope this remake works out for ya mota...the original cross was one of those instances where the seeds produced plants that wound up being better than either of the parents could hope to be on their own...i ran katsu's ct cut for a year or so, and as soon as the choco d got into my hands she got the boot pretty quick...hope people dont get the impression it's chocolatey in the taste department though, as it's really not, just the choco thai lineage in her name...i remember someone's old report on cw mentioning vanilla and peanut butter and i'd say that's a bit more accurate but a whole new monster once the sour d 1.5 came into the picture, and for the better imo! i'm sure u'll do it justice...haven't bought beans in a long long time, but these are one i'll shell out for...actually i think the last time i bought seeds was snaggin everything u had at gsa lol

Witchking

Witchking

I've heard many favorable words spoken about this strain. Can't wait to have her in my clutches someday.

420king-MASSES

so when you going to be releasing these for test mota you already know im down with the crown brotha does any body have pics of this gem she gotta be a trippy toke

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Here's some pics of the Knucklehead cut of Choco D from a few years back.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here's some pics of the Knucklehead cut of Choco D from a few years back.
Ya know, that bud formation reminds me of the STFU (NYD x PKQ) I'm currently flushing.

Chocolate lovely!

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Hey fido , the original seeds were from Cbay back in 2003-2004. Mota is the only breeder I know that has the Knucklehead cut & maybe the Skitty cut. If he makes seeds , then he will likely be the only source I know of.

F

fido

Hey fido , the original seeds were from Cbay back in 2003-2004. Mota is the only breeder I know that has the Knucklehead cut & maybe the Skitty cut. If he makes seeds , then he will likely be the only source I know of.
thanks brah!
i want these beans.
or a cut.
thanks for the insight. ill keep my eyes open
and my pms too. lol

fido

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I love your work, Mota. Looking forward to getting my grubby paws of some of that Double Koosh for sure. These also will be on my wish list. Hope you're well! Peace.

Motarebel

Motarebel

This project is ongoing,finding the best male is gonna take some time.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Appreciate the Work

Thanks for doing it right, your time and effort is greatly appreciated. So are your seeds

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom