• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
57A61C56 B04D 4670 A2ED 876724015B2D

Here’s the second AK47 #4 I harvested yesterday. I left one branch on that is still ripening seeds. The rest is hanging to dry. The seeds should be ready in another week or so and then I’ll chop it down, dry it out and collect the seeds.

The pollen was from my male Cookies n Cream #1 crossed with a typical AK47. I say typical because it wasn’t the cherry pheno but rather what can be expected in every pack of serious seeds AK47 f1 seeds.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Those are really nice plants, man. I wish I had a indoor grow area, I'd be cycling a perpetual just like you. Reached 30F here last night and my heater was struggling just to keep the tent above 43F. I'll have to kick it up to the 250w setting for the next few days.

Looking forward to the spring tent run to start my outdoor girls. I think I might start my Chocolate Orange Creamsicle for breeding with that group and send at least one out to the garden, maybe two. Without having to battle cold temps that grow should be dialed. Maybe get you some of those COC beans by mid summer. Fingers crossed.

Keep the bud pics coming. I'm really enjoying seeing the similarities in lineage characteristics between yours and mine. It's helping me to learn strain identification.

IMO, BIC#4 is showing off it's GG#4...
20181227 150945

...and BIC#5 has a strong creme lean.
20181227 150953 001

Feel free to correct me if I got it wrong.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice. These choco diesels i got going now aren’t quite what I had in the early 2000s from f1 seeds but I’m not done pheno hunting yet.

I do like the fruity ness of CD1 compared to the sour dieselness of CD2 & CD3. But none of them have the sheer frostiness and chocolate smell I’m after.

But I’ve got another pack and a half of seeds to find one and I’ll keep CD1 around for a few rounds (at least) to really see what she can do.

In reality all three look very similar in stature but differ in terp profiles. CD 2 & 3 are almost identical. Practically like the same plant.

I did toss some pollen on them so I should have some interesting crosses to work with. Just hope they turn out well.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Very nice. These choco diesels i got going now aren’t quite what I had in the early 2000s from f1 seeds but I’m not done pheno hunting yet.

I do like the fruity ness of CD1 compared to the sour dieselness of CD2 & CD3. But none of them have the sheer frostiness and chocolate smell I’m after.

But I’ve got another pack and a half of seeds to find one and I’ll keep CD1 around for a few rounds (at least) to really see what she can do.

In reality all three look very similar in stature but differ in terp profiles. CD 2 & 3 are almost identical. Practically like the same plant.

I did toss some pollen on them so I should have some interesting crosses to work with. Just hope they turn out well.

If the pollen took on the BIC#4, and I get enough, I'll send you some from this batch. If not enough I'll need them for breeding and send you some from the next. It's got the smell of BIC#1, which makes me think it's going to have that same mild coconut flavor profile. Definitely on the edge of chocolatey. I think you'll like it and it might help you get the reverse to that beautiful chocolate profile. Unfortunately, the strongest chocolate flavor of any of my girls is mixed with the super pungent citrus of my Chocolate Orange Creamsicle. Don't know how reversible that will be, but I'll get you some here eventually and you can taste for yourself. You might like the citrus so much that you don't even bother trying to reverse and just run with the fruitiness. Could be an interesting cross with that elusve cherry pheno.

Wish I could send flower samples with them so you could taste them first and X-breed right away. Aside from being excellent flavor and stone, just for smoke's sake.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
This Chocolate Diesel is really starting to show its colors. It’s producing fat, dense nuggets of sheer awesomeness. The smell is somewhere between a bag of sweet tarts and trix cereal from the 80s. It’s coloring up with chunks of purple hues with bright orange hairs. I think we might have something special on our hands with this one.

Not the chocolate tootsie roll aroma I was after but I’ve got plenty more seeds to try. The other pheno is sour d all the way on CD2 and CD3. In fact both plants are identical in every way.

Bodean

Bodean

This Chocolate Diesel is really starting to show its colors. It’s producing fat, dense nuggets of sheer awesomeness. The smell is somewhere between a bag of sweet tarts and trix cereal from the 80s. It’s coloring up with chunks of purple hues with bright orange hairs. I think we might have something special on our hands with this one.

Not the chocolate tootsie roll aroma I was after but I’ve got plenty more seeds to try. The other pheno is sour d all the way on CD2 and CD3. In fact both plants are identical in every way.
Is that chocolate diesel from Useful seeds? Looks great . I have 2 going myself. Still in veg though. Hopefully mine turns out just as nice.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that chocolate diesel from Useful seeds? Looks great . I have 2 going myself. Still in veg though. Hopefully mine turns out just as nice.

Yes that’s the one. I posted a pic of the seed packs in another thread. I got two packs a few months back. I also have access to the original clone but haven’t had a chance to make the trip to get it. Figured I’d try these out first.

Bodean

Bodean

Yes that’s the one. I posted a pic of the seed packs in another thread. I got two packs a few months back. I also have access to the original clone but haven’t had a chance to make the trip to get it. Figured I’d try these out first.
Nice. I don't have access to clones so seeds were next best. I picked up the double dipped strawberries too. Still in veg but really strong looking plants. Can't wait to see how your choc D finish!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm getting a similar smell with my Chocolate Nepal. I was cleaning up some dead leaves the other day and she was showing off her terps. Got me jonesing for Crunchberries so I picked up a couple boxes of Cap'n Crunch afterward. Lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
62101ED0 DA81 4FBD ACB3 307C1080AFE3
2C56BE23 1F35 4065 9352 B1E58B6A8457

Cookies n Cream #3 is showing some color. Should be done here in just a couple days. Can’t wait. It’s taken on a more skunky terpene profile late in flowering. Still has vanilla scent with done skunky undertones. Reminds me of Sensi Star I grew in 2002-2007.

Top Bottom