• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

LemonTart Cola1000   Copy

(Super Lemon Haze x Wedding Cake) = Lemon Tart by Cali Connection

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Lemon Tart vegged for 3 weeks and bloomed for 70 days. One plant produced 7.3oz of cured buds.

I've grown this before. The first time was a different pheno than this time. Pheno #1 reeked of pineapple upside down cake. Smelled exactly like it. It was awesome. Pheno #2 pictured here is more like it's name. Lemon and pie crust. Tasty and simple. The buzz is more Super Lemon Haze than Wedding Cake. Hazy for sure. Very potent buzz that is different than a typical sativa dominant hybrid buzz. The only thing I didn't like about this plant was the tedious trim job.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

whats your jacks recipe?

1 part Jacks 5-12-26
1 part Calcium Nitrate
zero Epsom salt

It's the easiest formula to remember that also provides balanced nutes for cannabis. NPK is about 4-1-6. Cal / Mg ratio is 3:1 with plenty of both elements. Just mix it up to whatever ppm you want for each stage.

Extras worth using - fulvic acid, chitosan, bio-available silica

Added kelp extract to my nutes for the current grow. Seems to be making a noticeable difference in the speed of growth in veg.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Thanks. I take pics of big leaves sometimes too. Got some big ones growing now. Ethos XXX and Symbiotic Genetics Magic Fruit are making some monster leaves.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Igf1000   Copy

Ethos XXX wins the big leaf contest this run. Second place is Symbiotic Genetics Magic Fruit. Last place Oni Strawberry Pop Tartz.

Madmax

Madmax

Frocken WOW @Peat_Phreak .im in awe of your grows mate...thats unbelievable growth for such short veg period...these clones buddy or from seed bud.

Cheers max

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Frocken WOW @Peat_Phreak .im in awe of your grows mate...thats unbelievable growth for such short veg period...these clones buddy or from seed bud.

Cheers max
Thanks. Everything I grow is from seed. Fems only.

Lights are two 200W LEDs in a 4x4. Not made by @SpiderFarmerLED 😀

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

DTWthingy   Copy

This is the only Veg pic I'm ever going to post. Posting it to show how my new elevated DTW thingamajigs also compensate for different plant heights. It makes a soothing sound when it drains into the pans which is 1000x more pleasant than running a shop vac at 6AM.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Thanks. Both Veg plants had 1 week of seedling mode and 4 weeks of Veg mode at the time of the pic. Just started using kelp extract. Had to remove a handful of leaves from each plant every two days when I fed. I think the kelp is helping out with quicker than normal growth. That's how bro science starts. Using kelp isn't bro science tho.

Madmax

Madmax

How often do you use the kelp Peat..all the way through.flower..going by you name do you use peat and perlite mix or is it pro mix or something...i see your topping too at 4th-5th node...sorry for the questions too. .im just keen to know your secrets 😃.you shape your plants beautifully..

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

How often do you use the kelp Peat..all the way through.flower..going by you name do you use peat and perlite mix or is it pro mix or something...i see your topping too at 4th-5th node...sorry for the questions too. .im just keen to know your secrets 😃.you shape your plants beautifully..
Thanks. I don't keep "how to grow weed" secrets. Ask anything you want. Kelp extract can be used for the whole grow. It's fairly cheap too. A gallon was about $35. Using 5ml/gal.

Yes, the media is peat. Either Promix HP or Sunshine #4. Both come with perlite, but I add a little more.

Feeding 15x a month. Usually top between the 4th and 5th node. I use strings clamped to the rim of the bucket for LST and make adjustments as it grows. Before using kelp, I would make LST adjustments once a week or so. Now with kelp, I have to adjust LST and remove leaves every time I water until growth stops.

Kelp appears to have accelerated Veg growth. I'm anxious to see what happens in bloom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom