Chow mix Chow mix Chow mix

• Thread starter yayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
9#/2kw with my white fire #13.

Have another pheno that did 12.5#/2kw but lost it..
2#/+¢ plant.

These are very special selections not everything i work with does these #s..
You have any pics of the 6.25# per light? Sounds like an exaggeration, imo

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

large seed selections..
30 gal tan smarties
60/40 Canna/Growstones
6 plants per 4x8 per 2 kw
45-60 day veg topped,popped,topped,nets, topped.
Nothing i grow does under 3#/kw like this.
Other perk is you can run 2 16kw rooms and be at only 96 plants..

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

You have any pics of the 6.25# per light? Sounds like an exaggeration, imo

Not really bud.. 2.25-2.5/plant. Could care less about bullshittin some chatroom just sharin what works..

I dont even take pics of my rooms with my phone let alone post pics on some web forum.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
True, good point, plant count is important.

I'm just picturing what an outdoor 6 pound plant looks like and it's just hard for me to imagine a 1kw putting out lighting footprint big enough to put out 6 pounds. But If you say...
3# per kw is totally doable, but more than doubling that is wild. 32 lighter putting out 200 pounds would def put you in the guiness book!

green punk

green punk

@CocoL... What kind of reflectors, bulbs you using? Those are some insanely massive yields. At 9# per 32 sq ft your pilling 125 grams ish per sq ft. And 12.5 per 32 sq ft 175 grams ish per sq ft. Unless were talking wet. Which makes actual sense.You my friend should get off this board and start writing a book and find a publisher.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Been runnin 60/40 Canna/Growstones in 30gal tan smarties. Hit my pers best last round in this setup, 6 plants per 4x8 under 2kw, 22-24 oz per plant. That was using aquaflakes as base. This round switched to Heavy 16 with the full Aptus lineup and added a biowave. Should do 2#/plant, snapin stems at 5 weeks this round with rhizo roots as thick as my thumb..

Hey CL, you doing DTW or recirc in your trays? Are you feeding by the recommended schedules or just targeting a certain ec/ppm level?

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Like I said it was a freak pheno that I came across while doing a OGR Wifi selection. Had 40 females to choose from and only this plant yielded this heavy but I didnt care for it first round from seed so I flowered the 6 moms I took.. Its not until the #s from that table came in I realized what I missed.. I do still have the #13 and should have better #s this run plants are rediculously massive . As far as lights I clone and veg to 12 " under t5s and veg with super suns normally with SolarMax Super Blues but had major issues with them so switching to Hortilux Blue. Flower w Raptors w 1000w Hort bulbs in the summer, Silver Suns or AdjustaWings in the winter.But as important as spectrum and reflector design is its the pheno that really carries the weight..

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I follow the Aptus chart but on the H16 I adjust as I go. H16 charts are a little lean for these plants. One major thing ive found with Aptus is Veg w RO and switch to dechlor when u start adding Peakboost otherwise your ph will go apeshit and everything will lockout around week 5.. Apologies for getting the thread off topic as this thread is about chowmix not my techniques but these products do work well in these mixes.

S

swisscheese

Cocoloco what is your moisture content when you call your meds ready for market? You are talking about some very impressive numbers...

rawman

rawman

Huh... I ran RO all the way through, and yes the PH went way, way low. But I was able to adjust it back to the right points then water, and not have any problems. Run-off is 6.2, what goes in varies from 6.0-6.6.... This is promix though....

Not going to be an asshole.... But I am going to call bs on your yields..... You don't have to prove me wrong, though.... I understand it's the net no one has anything to prove..... I frequently hit almost 9# off 4k, and will be shooting for 10 this time..... I understand commercial yielding strains put out #s, but you are the first person in the history of the net.... Since OG to claim these ridic #s.....

I have seen Tom Hill post pics of his 4#, 1k grow..... He said the key was high plant count, and open-hood reflectors.... 1x parabolic hood in a 8x8x8 tent, I forget the total plant # but it was about 100.... But your saying u can pull it off a 4x8.....

I personally wouldn't be scared to post pics of a 2k table, after all you are already logging on to a weed-forum, and admitting illegal activities, and #s, through a IP address... Also when u have people like JackMayoffer posting 100 light grows, and 1000's of plant.... I think even with your 6#s a light u r still fairly off the radar

Like I said I'll leave it at this, but I'm calling bs

dankworth

dankworth

Huh... I ran RO all the way through, and yes the PH went way, way low. But I was able to adjust it back to the right points then water, and not have any problems. Run-off is 6.2, what goes in varies from 6.0-6.6.... This is promix though....

Not going to be an asshole.... But I am going to call bs on your yields..... You don't have to prove me wrong, though.... I understand it's the net no one has anything to prove..... I frequently hit almost 9# off 4k, and will be shooting for 10 this time..... I understand commercial yielding strains put out #s, but you are the first person in the history of the net.... Since OG to claim these ridic #s.....

I have seen Tom Hill post pics of his 4#, 1k grow..... He said the key was high plant count, and open-hood reflectors.... 1x parabolic hood in a 8x8x8 tent, I forget the total plant # but it was about 100.... But your saying u can pull it off a 4x8.....

I personally wouldn't be scared to post pics of a 2k table, after all you are already logging on to a weed-forum, and admitting illegal activities, and #s, through a IP address... Also when u have people like JackMayoffer posting 100 light grows, and 1000's of plant.... I think even with your 6#s a light u r still fairly off the radar

Like I said I'll leave it at this, but I'm calling bs
Dude, unicorns are real too.
unicorn_boy.jpg

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Not really bud.. 2.25-2.5/plant. Could care less about bullshittin some chatroom just sharin what works..

I dont even take pics of my rooms with my phone let alone post pics on some web forum.

Cough, cough..bullshit.....cough.

No pics of unheard of yields and everyone should just believe? Smells about the same right now as it did when DD stared making retarded claims with no proof. Might try that on RIU or ICMag, but growers round these parts have actually seen buds so it's hard to get over on us.

It's all good though, no harm no foul.

BTW Dank, unicorns are real, but they def don't wear pink cause they b Goth til they die! lol

B

bckwht

I'm not saying I believe it or not but was just looking at the high yield bs topic and thought to myself "if I could figure a way that yielded like he says then told folks about it, would I really want to prove it?". I'm just super baked and never thought of it from that view. I mean just think if u lived in Cali where a lot of this site does, would u want everyone knowing your massive yielding secrets and flood the market even more? That's a tough one for me bc I'd want to help people but if that's how u make a living then its a tougher decision. Luckily I'm not in and prob never will be in that position lol sorry for off topic rant

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

76/24 hydroton/ coco in 20g smart pots DTW no hempy res

Watered 3-7 times a day 20-45 secOnd drips depending on how rooted the plants are always aiming for 10-20% run off

Feed, feed, RO, feed, feed, ACT

5k vert 4 plants per room, constantly 1.5+ per plant, I get Over 2 on my deadhead

Next go I'm mono cropping, all deadhead OG, 2 rooms, 8 plants, goal is 3 a plant I think it's doable
Yo kush, how much are you upping you're rez by every week with this feeding schedule?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
for whats its worth I have two frutiy pebbles one in 50/50 chow and one in 50/50 peat perlite from the local plant nursery. You can not tell the difference between the two. They are DTW in 12 gallon containers. Each one is about 3 ft wide by 6 feet tall.

p1018933-jpg.283277

Probably gonna switch to peat/perlite the old school way if the yields end up being similar. Way cost effective.

Top Bottom