Christmas harvest 2021 going for broke:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Timing with the other plants was a challenge,
Nitrogen is the key, I upped it at week 8 when I started to see the deficiency.
Should have started earlier. Week 4-5.
I’ve gone this far I’m going all the way, when ever I feel it’s time to take her.
Looking for? God damn good ass fucking smoke my brother😉
No secrets here ( I can’t keep a secret so don’t tell me one).
By looking for I meant to know when it's harvest ready. Having seen a couple plants before I know there are some you can just look and say she's done, others never look finished. I assume you are going to stay in that 14-16 week period @Trustfall mentioned, but what specifically are you looking for out of the plant to know?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
By looking for I meant to know when it's harvest ready. Having seen a couple plants before I know there are some you can just look and say she's done, others never look finished. I assume you are going to stay in that 14-16 week period @Trustfall mentioned, but what specifically are you looking for out of the plant to know?
1d is looking for a🚀 to the 🌓 high and that’s what you get with that cut if you are patient.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ll definitely let you no when I figure it out myself:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
These seeds are over 20 years old and we’re not stored properly.
This is my 3rd try to get one viable seed out of these. I went through and cracked every one after 24 hr soak. As you can tell some have popped and are showing a very small tail.
But I have yet to pull one plant out of the bunch. Anyone with any experience with old seeds give me some advice:)
07C2EC43 EC0D 4E6F 8218 AADEDFDF77FA

Top Bottom