Chrome's mpb

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man cant wait to see the gas turned on in here! These babies look real solid in this system, great job for a first run. Damn fine job!

L

Lost

Looking good bro! those are some 2 1/2 to 3 pounders it looks like!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
jeeebus chrome..those are looking great bro..2-3 pounds would be killer...and only eek 5..it looks like you should have 2p locked up..don't go anywhere chrome..come January i will have many questions for ya..nice work man...BURN

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
4th pic down looks like you can just sit right on top of that bushy mama and just lie down for a nap!

I mean the growth and bushiness that these mpb's will produce is out of this world!!! And that feels like a understatement...:mmm So cool to see what they're capable of.

C

Coxie

pic's

Damn Chrome,

You're killin' it bro. Nice buds! Make sure you give us the stats on your harvest, ok?

I'd like to vape some of that sticky stuff right about now.

Regards,
Coxie

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Long time no update...

I had my first 2 fingers removed and replaced them with scissors in order to finish this trim. I'm either buying a very skilled monkey or a trimmer next round...

Can't tell you guys how happy I am that I took the time to invest in a mpb. Thanks to all people who came by and dropped knowledge and love. I will post up some nug shots soon..

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Congrats, chrome.

So, are you more happy about going MPB, or finishing with all the trimming?:rofl

How long was the trim session on those babies?

P

Pittsburghkidd

beutiful grow chrome bout to start my first run in this system soon, i hope i can repeat your results.......

Y

YoungDro

Theres 3 types of people in this world.

1-people who dont know whats goin on

2-people who know whats goin on

3-Mpb Growers

Damn chrome there ain't no better scenery than a Bush that you can't see through to the other side

I reccommen changing your veg light hood because the dome is not as effective i believe because most of light intensity comes from the side of the bulbs, which with the dome you have the light has to reflect sideways and then downward, vs a horizontal hood which 50% light intensity shines downward from the bulb & the other 50%reflects downward by reflecting from the hood.
I hope i made sense, I use to buy hi-bay fictures for 25 bucks and resale them for 100 just cuz i took the dome off.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Theres 3 types of people in this world.

1-people who dont know whats goin on

2-people who know whats goin on

3-Mpb Growers

So, which one of these do you feel best describes you currently?:wondering

I reccommen changing your veg light hood because the dome is not as effective i believe because most of light intensity comes from the side of the bulbs, which with the dome you have the light has to reflect sideways and then downward, vs a horizontal hood which 50% light intensity shines downward from the bulb & the other 50%reflects downward by reflecting from the hood.
I hope i made sense, I use to buy hi-bay fictures for 25 bucks and resale them for 100 just cuz i took the dome off.

Really?
Didn't some of the kind people here just recently give you some sage advice, on reading and learning, and not telling people what to do based on your limited experience? You need to go and learn, and stop with the lame suggestions there, grasshopper.

The light hood that you are telling chroimetrichs to change is not even in his setup. Besides, one look at his plant health will tell you that he knows what the F to do pretty well already. The light belongs to northone. I found it pretty easily on post#76. His plants look pretty healthy as well. Enough said.

74305d1269348006-chromes-mpb-veg-unit.jpg

Sorry to clutter up your post there, chrometrichs.
-TF

Y

YoungDro

Lame suggestions?

If you measure the light intensity under that lamp you will see a huge difference...

Limited Experience??

definately not limited bro

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Congrats, chrome.

So, are you more happy about going MPB, or finishing with all the trimming?:rofl

How long was the trim session on those babies?

Thanks trichrome, that trim session was a long 2.5 weeks, its been pretty hard to stay motivated, this strain induces comas.

beautiful grow chrome bout to start my first run in this system soon, i hope i can repeat your results.......

Thanks, my advice to you would be to start slowly, don't go out and spend 20k on equipment and turn it on all at once. Start with your top drip feed, a few lights, and then add more lights and the rdwc after your plants have established some roots and take off...IMO, lumen shock and over watering are probably the biggest hurdles early on.

Hey youngdro, I don't use a hood for veg, northone was kind enough to post up a pic of his veg table, which appears to be working pretty good for him. Now as far as categories are concerned, I'm not sure what category I or some of the other mpb'ers fall into. Because I sure as hell don't know everything, I have an mpb, and I still know wtf I'm doing (most days). Is it possible I'm in the elusive 4th category?

M

mrdizzle

haha yep, the 4th catergory is people who dont run around like a bumbling fool talking out their ass

E

easypleasie

lol 2.5 weeks trimming...i'd almost wanna give up growing after a long ass trim session like that. Shit wears me out. Time to get that trimmer :) Glad you made it through the whole harvest, bro. And good advice to the newcomers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom