Chrystal Blue, Spirt In The Sky And Optimus Prime Grow

• Thread starter bigworm6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

there are only two strains that i would be as happy to germinnate as i was recently to germ kimbo.... the spirit in the sky & pink 2.0 ..... i hope that pollen lands u some epic keepers.

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

well im alittle annoyed I just plucked about 15 sacks of a spirit in the sky the only thins that worries me is usually the sack stop about mid way up the branch and the main top nodes don't have any well this one it goes all the way to top with sack who knows maybe they wont come back ill have to keep an eye on them probably my fault they were in solo cups longer then I would have liked we shall see

alaskind

alaskind

well im alittle annoyed I just plucked about 15 sacks of a spirit in the sky the only thins that worries me is usually the sack stop about mid way up the branch and the main top nodes don't have any well this one it goes all the way to top with sack who knows maybe they wont come back ill have to keep an eye on them probably my fault they were in solo cups longer then I would have liked we shall see
I hope they are infertile... Ive never heard of herms on Exotix gear b4....

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

hermi happen probably more often then what people believe not saying this about x gear just in general a lot of it is the gowers fault or the strain might be sensitive certain things like high temps might make sum sacks pop or light leaks, to much nutez most of the time if you pluck the sacks they wont come back imo these r not real hermi I read somewhere when you get a hermi at the time of it if u think back about a week or two something probabaly happened that cause it im not sweating it one bit its still in my flower room so no worries, matter of fact over the years I grown out alot of plants that showed sacks or bananas, im a little ruff sometimes on my plants, now when the sacks keep comeing back in numbers then I compost them until then there getting flowered out a lot of peeps throw out first sign of sacks not me, ne ways I just chopped a chrystal blue and wow is it a stinky frost monster, head stash

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
just popped 6 kimbo and 6 spirit in the sky so im going to have an almost all exotic garden, around 15 females in 5 gallon pots
Well with a 100% Exotic garden you will have to keep a bucket of water handy and close by to put out the Fire!!! :D

My experience with ExGen over the last 3 years has been nothing short of amazing. My ATF !!! ExGen and crew rockzzz

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope they are infertile... Ive never heard of herms on Exotix gear b4....
In 3 years running Ex's gear I personally have never had a plant hermie on me. Check your parameters to assure your groom isnt the culprit. Light leaks, temps, etc etc. Hope all of the other girls make it to the finish lie with no more issues. Positive vibes your way!!!

Top Bottom