Chucking Pollen at Altitude

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

SunSour#1 is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble. It was created by Sunsimulator, who used to be here at the Farm.

Thanks Homebrew; I think I will just flush the Dark Star and chop in 7-10 days.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Um, yeah. Swing and a miss on the harvest timing and nutrient strength. This Dark Star pheno is on the flush; will chop in 7-10 days.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'll post chop shots of the DarkStar in this thread when it happens. I am starting a test thread for White Fire x Kushdee, and a separate thread for (SunSour1 x Chemdog #4) x Kushdee. Thanks for all your support, folks! These beans will be donated to CO red-card holders and hopefully we'll see some amazing phenos emerge from this little project.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I'll post chop shots of the DarkStar in this thread when it happens. I am starting a test thread for White Fire x Kushdee, and a separate thread for (SunSour1 x Chemdog #4) x Kushdee. Thanks for all your support, folks! These beans will be donated to CO red-card holders and hopefully we'll see some amazing phenos emerge from this little project.

Who's the breeder on the Sunsour? If i could run (disabled) id run for a pack...info Please my kind fellow? ? And that darkstar is looking hella Dank. Good Greenthumb!!!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

SunSour#1 is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble. It was created by Sunsimulator, who used to be here at the Farm.

Thanks Homebrew; I think I will just flush the Dark Star and chop in 7-10 days.

My Loopy ass should've Scrolled up..lol My bad for making you repeat yourself bro...Did the sun dude create more Dank like that?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Dark Star chop shots. Pushed her long enough to show a few nanners. She got a nice long flush; almost 2 weeks.

Christmas chop 003

Christmas chop 004

Christmas chop 005

Christmas chop 006

Christmas chop 012

Christmas chop 015
Nanner!!!!

Christmas chop 011

Nice yield for a 3.5 gallon pot. Especially considering she went for 5 weeks under a T5 and then 5 weeks under a 600HPS.

BONUS: There a just a few Kushdee-fathered beans in her lower buds. May end up running them some time in the future, just for kicks. This is not THE Darkstar pheno, evidently, but she does come from pretty good lineage.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

DarkStar was either mislabeled, or somebody got ripped off on a seed purchase. It is pure Mango Haze, and very flavorful. Sweet mangos to the max. At chop there was some sort of menthol going on that was not appealing to me, but it went away. Got a couple beans from it, fathered by Kushdee, but it's not a keeper in my opinion.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

MATILDA

Here she is in all her glory. Maybe my favorite daytime buzz ever, if I only take two hits. Any more and it's a daywrecker for sure.
Burnt rubber/diesel fuel/industrial adhesive to the max. I would have never believed that kind of smell could be natural, haha.

Christmas etc 009

Christmas etc 010

Christmas etc 011

Christmas etc 012

Christmas etc 014

Christmas etc 027

Christmas etc 023

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Some Deadhead I just chopped. This strain has been held by my crew for a few years, thanks to Winta. He gave me my first cut and my buddy has been running deadhead beans for phenos ever since he tried Winta's cut. This is a very purple hermy pheno, surprise surprise, Cali Connection genetics.
Deadhead 001

Deadhead 002

Deadhead 005

Deadhead 006

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice DHOG pheno. Lots of killer phenos to chose from.. Love this strain. I'm growing out some DHOG x Chem Valley Kush. Everything I've hit with the DHOG turns to gold.....don't lose her and if you make some crosses, let's do a little trading..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I was not intending to use this in any of my crosses; this cut has a tendency to herm. I have several strains that are unstable, but usually worth the extra effort to grow. I won't breed with them, however. My goal with pollen-chucking is to find some special cuts that are easy-growing, super-stable plants. These exact plants here were actually "rescue" plants, haha. My buddy took too many cuts and he was going to toss them. It's not really a DH cut worth keeping, IMO. I am going to get his other keeper DH pheno and a Pacific Coast Kush that is absolutely killer. Those will see pollen :-)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Ya..there's always a pheno or two in a batch of CC gear that will chuck a few nanners.. But there is also a couple bombs as well.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Intoducing: Stubbs

Stubbs is my favorite pheno of a pack of LA Affie. Skunky flavor with some grape undertones here and there. Reminds me of the very first purple bud I ever saw. That was grown by the happy farmer in the early 90's in northern IN from seeds out of Russian-occupied Afghanistan. She has amazing structure and is probably the largest yielding plant in my stable. Stretches about a whopping 4 inches during a 56-day bloom. Nice dense colas of top shelf nuggetry.

Stubbs 007

She is hungry... Taking clones tonight

Stubbs 19

This is 28 g... dense nugs

Stubbs 18

Stubbs17

Good stuff.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I would use those fuckers as an excuse to make a little oil. Beautiful "little" garden, btw!
Hey, MGC, you mota-vated me to do just that. I even got to use my buddy's brand new vac purge unit. You in the 719? PM...

Top Bottom