Chucking Pollen at Altitude

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yes sir, Matilda is getting around the 719. So far everyone who has tried it has loved it. Think headband buzz with a mean sour D flavor...and a lemon chaser. My buddy shared Matilda with an old head, and the old guy swore it was the best he ever smoked. That's a good sign, haha!
I just love sharing great smoke.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Headband, yo.
20140204 170737

coloradro

coloradro

Glad to see you still rocking that Jamaica still I'd love to rock some seeds bro that sunsour X chem cross isn't no punk.... I used the #6 in a few projects!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Does matilda have that smell like when you get a whiff of some old air that has been released from a bike (roadbike) innertube? that's my favorite diesel trait. Lovely girl.

LA Affie..you had me at grape undertones. I know what you mean, with those older afghani lines it's probably closer to fresh concord grape than a (newer genetic) grape kool aid if I'm not mistaken. That's my UNICORN!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lol! Yes, old rubber has definitely been a term used to describe Matilda. She really morphs as she cures; the three distinct flavors that come thru are lemon, diesel, and skunk. Like a blended scotch, they all take a turn on the palate with each inhale/exhale.
Stubbs is unsweetened grape juice, not grape drank. Lol!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yeah, they'll get thinned before they bloom... those are in coco, so they need feed/water at least once a day. I'm going to slap them in 3s or 5s right before I flip 'em.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My last Sour Diesel x White Rhino... super slow vegger, fucking TMV. I would normally go ahead and bloom this girl since this represents a 2-month veg. But since I'm chucking pollen, anything showing any type of virus or infection gets culled and removed immediately.

DAMMIT.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gratuitous pics right here.

wifi3

Umm...yeah. I don't believe in "root bound". I just don't want to feed/water by hand three times a day. Perfectly healthy plant. Dunno about another 60+ days in flower though.

Top Bottom