Chucking Pollen at Altitude

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Big bump brother!! I stopped smoking for a month or two, but recently wanted to try some cured Matilda. I've been smoking her every day.....can't stop, she tastes so damn good!! Gonna look through my bx1s very soon. Let's meet up soon. I'm harvesting this week.

RESPECT!!!

Yes sir. Never really had a pheno like that. It almost takes discipline to reach for any other jar, lol!! Chopping her at 60 days leaves her diesely (making up words here) and at 65 she leans a little more to the OG.
I put her up against this guy's GG4 in a blind test with some buddies and only one person out of 7 chose GG4 over Matilda.
And we call that guy "Numb Nuts".. haha

Glad you likey. Make sure your favorite people have access to her. She belongs to the community :-)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Quick shot of one of the latest MG Kush buds I harvested.
20150125 191025 resized

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Very nice. How's the yield on the Chemdog D?
Huge. I'm in awe. I have never banged this cut out so hard. Not sure if it finally acclimated or if it's the Aptus, because everything else is on point but not super huge like the D. Will post a full plant shot in a bit

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Stubbs done my way. Not purple/black like it turns in a cold room. I prefer to keep it mostly green; the flavor is better to me if it's not purple. The slight wine grape flavor when it turns purple is nice, but nothing like the skunk/affie/funk when it's green. Tastes like northern Indiana circa 1991. Yum!

31715 005

31715 007

31715 008

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

what happend to the Chemdog #4 sunsour crosses???
I still have the ChemSun; and it was used for the Altitude Kush. I made a ton of those seeds and folks have been running them all over the state. Some stellar phenos have been found. I just have not had a slot of pics to show off. Will work on that...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Matilda was a solo bagseed from a quap of what I was told was :"Loompa's Headband" back in 2010.
Working to make sure the instability of an S1 is bred out of the line. Currently getting ready to test BX3 beans.

Top Bottom