Chucking Pollen at Altitude

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Bad ass bro. You're Matilda/ Kushdees are filling in nicely and getting stinky.....so nice. Great job. Matilda is taking her time but the smell is kickin. Love her for sure.. I'll throw pics up tomorrow.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Whats this alt. Kush?
Matilda x Kushdee. This pheno is super frosty and smells like powdered kool-aid or sweet-tarts. An easy grow of super fire, but medium-low yields, and a little too unstable to use for breeding. This one pops a couple nanners in early flower on the lower branches. I removed about 5 or 6 male flowers from this one. Have not seen any others, but I only passed this cut on to a couple guys who knew what they were getting.

Matilda x Kushdee male just went into flower also; will be hitting Matilda with pollen for a bx1. Also plan to hit a few other cuts. I have more males coming up from BabaG that may get kept and put into rotation, as well as some Shiva Skunk I'm testing.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I haven't seen any nanners on mine yet, but still early. I'll keep an eye on them. The big question is which of the two plants is passing on that trait....Matilda or Kushdee? Have you seen any nanners on the Matilda and have any of the other Kushdee crosses popped nanners?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My guess would be the Matilda, since she was technically bagseed. The Kushdee is an inbred line; super stable in my experience, and I used a pure male. The only other cross showing instability is the white fire X kushdee. The white fire was from OGR's first feminized release of wifi.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks, Kolah! I got that camera for $70 at a pawn shop. When I get a sec I'll tell ya what kind.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

@kolah , My camera is a Nikon Coolpix L610. I really like it for ease of use and great pics.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Shiva Skunk. Popped one bean, got one girl. Let's see what this cross is all about (NL5 x Skunk1).
121014 037

121014 034

121014 035

Been a long time since I've grown anything this Sativa dominant. Hope I can finish her well. Not much smell, but it's faintly reminiscent of NL. Some trichome development; not much to brag about so far. I think she's going to take her sweet time finishing up, by the looks of her. Monster cola development so far; May be mold-prone if the buds are not stringy.

sixstring

sixstring

nice journal here altitude,how did the ghost pepper come out? that shiva looks good,how old is she now? its half the genes in heaths black rose,he used a purple pheno shiva skunk x black russian if my wasted memory is correct lol.those cookies a few pages back look damn chunky bro,everything looks on point here.nice work,peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

This Shiva is about 8 weeks old. Been flowering for almost a month and i flipped her about 30 days from seed.
Those cookies were a major letdown; looked good, smelled good, smoked like doodoo. Ran that bitch twice just to make sure it wasn't me. F-ing people and their imposter cuts.
My lil hobby farm is working out great for me; testing BabaG's stuff from Golden Lion, currently. More to come. Thanks for stopping by!!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Hey brother. Can't wait to see what the NL5 cross brings. Been puffing the Matilda.....awesome flavor on her....definitely reminds me of Headband. Got a big brat working in veg.....she still has a month to six weeks before the flip. Will be popping a few bx1s to make the bx2s.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey brother. Can't wait to see what the NL5 cross brings. Been puffing the Matilda.....awesome flavor on her....definitely reminds me of Headband. Got a big brat working in veg.....she still has a month to six weeks before the flip. Will be popping...
I've got bx1s just about to come down. Another buddy grew out 4 mk phenos and got 3 Matilda-dominant plants; super stony stuff, no herm issues. I got cuts and will post pics when I run them. I haven't kept any of the phenos I found, but I have given them to other folks to run.
Playing with BabaG's Crystal Ship crosses (journal in Golden Lion forum) and I plan to get to Black Forest Fire by February. Looking forward to that run for sure. Thanks for sharing!!!!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Big bump brother!! I stopped smoking for a month or two, but recently wanted to try some cured Matilda. I've been smoking her every day.....can't stop, she tastes so damn good!! Gonna look through my bx1s very soon. Let's meet up soon. I'm harvesting this week.

RESPECT!!!

Top Bottom