Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
View attachment 1199258
Cinderella is loving yesterday's watering and looks like we are pushing on full power. 81f/64%

this is one of my fav songs still. tobh, turn it down before you shock the kids lol!
Yes man! I love hearing what folks are listening to, especially while hanging with the plants.

Reactions: PK1
tobh

tobh

Supporter
haha thank you for the warnings man. i forget half the time and damn near shit myself along with scaring tf outta everyone in the house

PK1

PK1

Supporter
damn dude i haven't heard that track in ages. think last time i did i was in a fit of nystagmus loving a fleece blanket. excellent choice in tunes
really good memories with that track. I jump from music to music. lol, from rap to progressive house

tobh

tobh

Supporter

this is another one of my all time favorites. very first album i bought from Europe. shame that almost no one here in the US has these kind of records, all the real good trance and deep house has to be imported from Europe. Fuckin expensive shipping to get it here.

the ol lady hates this track. it's great for coming up, but it's so intense on the various build ups before the bridges, she says she feels like she's on a rocket ship or in a car going way too fast for her liking.

PK1

PK1

Supporter

this is another one of my all time favorites. very first album i bought from Europe. shame that almost no one here in the US has these kind of records, all the real good trance and deep house has to be imported from Europe. Fuckin expensive shipping to get it here.

the ol lady hates this track. it's great for coming up, but it's so intense on the various build ups before the bridges, she says she feels like she's on a rocket ship or in a car going way too fast for her liking.
yes, best tracks and music producers are all in europe. I've got a buddy in Holland and he always updated me with the songs that don't come to north america.
I can do those songs when i used ot be on fukt up drugs. can't do sober lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yes, best tracks and music producers are all in europe. I've got a buddy in Holland and he always updated me with the songs that don't come to north america.
I can do those songs when i used ot be on fukt up drugs. can't do sober lol
haha yeah... there's a lot out there that after you've experienced some things, it's best to just not hear them.

Moshmen

Moshmen

you fucker. you get me going down memory lane all the time. we gonna fight if we ever meet then we're gonna drink. true Canuck style.
I want in that brawl and I’m American! Lmao nice rides ! Those arc are bad ass little cars then the e46 and the bikes - well I’ve been deemed to old for two wheels 😢 last ride was a yzf600 old guys r6 and the American muscle prolly world do do good in the hills and curves ? Never tried , all disc brakes and tubulars so might be just fine

tobh

tobh

Supporter
you mean the 3 wheelers?
yeah. dunno if they do it up there, but down here a lot of those older cats will take a SBC and put it into a harley chassis with a solid axle welded onto the ass of it. get too old or too beat up to hold up a hog anymore on two wheels so they basically build a fast lazy boy to keep riding haha or those can ams which are basically a car with three wheels, but open like a bike.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
yeah. dunno if they do it up there, but down here a lot of those older cats will take a SBC and put it into a harley chassis with a solid axle welded onto the ass of it. get too old or too beat up to hold up a hog anymore on two wheels so they basically build a fast lazy boy to keep riding haha or those can ams which are basically a car with three wheels, but open like a bike.
thats some american builds, they don't do that here. lol!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ya, you see a couple riding around in the summer here. I think their fun for a day to take out but i wouldn't wanna own one. No space to just ride it few times in summer.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Dec 23rd Update | Cinderella | Blueberry Cheese | Amnesia Lemon

Cinderella G13 Lab
The rockwool is 20% moist again and to me that just means she is drinking allots more now that she has gowned.
Every 2nd day i have to feed the rockwool to keep consistent moisture. I really need that timer to get to me asap! lol!
Lower branch development are continuing. I tried pushing aside some of the bigger fan leaves, but these guys go back in place quickly. Couple more nodes and i'm going to have enough nodes to clone her. Light at 55%. I know kinda to much for the seedlings and not enough for the veg plant but they all seem to be happy with this setting.

Not much to report on the seedlings other than the roots are growing and are now out of the 4"rockwool.

I did feed all three of them today. I think the seedlings takes about seven days to water now.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
2nd week of Veg | Cinderella | Topping

with the 2nd week coming to an end i decided to top it at the 3rd node and clean everything below the four branches. My plan is to fim the four branches when they get to the 3rd node and with that i want to run this plant on only 12 main tops only. well, at least that is the plan. I also up the feeding to 1.2ec. The feeding this round did take 4 seconds before the dripping started. I think this means the roots are really growing in the 4"rockwool.

2021 12 25 072159

Here is the clone inside a chicken container. lol! i've left the door of the container open for air flow and to keep the humidity and temp in range. Currently at 81f at 60RH. The container is sitting on top of the light. fingres crossed and will see if she'll make it

Latest posts

Top Bottom