Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
[MEDIA]
man old rap is so much better than the new once.
i'll argue that to an extent. the problem is most shit that gets big play time is garbage. there are still artists out there that hit way hard and you hear the influences of wu tang, biggie, tupac, nwa, b2m, etc and they hit hard. but they don't pander to what the industry became -- money, bitches, drugs. it's turning around a little now with 69 getting locked up, lil pimp dying, lil xan flipping to some weird christian shit like johnathan davis, and generally the audience sayin nah we don't want these high fucks mumbling on bangers. give real lyricism about real shit. rambling now, imma chill.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
reminds me of the columbia gorge. whole reason i moved to the PNW is this kind of landscape. unforgiving. dense. wet. green. rivers and trees and mushrooms and rocks and predators. there's something cleansing about the challenge of taking on that blacktop at double what the speed limit says, knowing if you fuck up, or if you don't and your equipment fails, that you're fucked or dead. some call it self destruction. i say that's the only time i live anymore.
thats deep!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i'll argue that to an extent. the problem is most shit that gets big play time is garbage. there are still artists out there that hit way hard and you hear the influences of wu tang, biggie, tupac, nwa, b2m, etc and they hit hard. but they don't pander to what the industry became -- money, bitches, drugs. it's turning around a little now with 69 getting locked up, lil pimp dying, lil xan flipping to some weird christian shit like johnathan davis, and generally the audience sayin nah we don't want these high fucks mumbling on bangers. give real lyricism about real shit. rambling now, imma chill.
don't get me wrong, the stories are stupid but the lyrics are deep but thats maybe due to the storey 🤔

tobh

tobh

Supporter
more banger style, still fire. shame he got kicked from rhymesayers, independents don't like it when someone catches fame.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
more shit that's fire. fuckin rolled to this one night and way over analyzed what it was.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
this guy is pretty good at rhyming. this is awesome vid
mac lethal is a monster dude. dig into his shit. hell, here's a homework list:

Living Legends
Grouch and Eligh
Eyedeas and Abilities
Atmosphere
Felt
Binary Star
Grieves
Talib Kwali
Jedi Mind Tricks
Immortal Technique
Bukue One
Aesop Rock
Language Arts Crew
Sandpeople
Pharcyde
A tribe called quest
Gang Starr

have another hundred after that. underground is where it's at man.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
not to blow up your thread bro. music is my life force, hip hop is my soul. lotsa good music out there outside the history books, just gotta dig a little.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
speaking of, imma go throw on a record and gtfo before i make more of a fool of my drunken self. peace bro

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
not to blow up your thread bro. music is my life force, hip hop is my soul. lotsa good music out there outside the history books, just gotta dig a little.
i figured when you talked about the record you got and albums you are planning on getting.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Let's not forget Run the Jewels!

Brother Ali too.

And Dälek. Underground legends right here. Best listened to when VERY high.

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
i was looking closer at Cinderella and she is already in veg stage. The side branches are have already developed and are growing. I'm gonna let it grow a bit so i can take a fat clone from it. Hopefully that gives the other two seedlings a chance to grow.

2021 12 16 213935
2021 12 16 213915
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Update | Dec 20th | Cinderella G13 | Blueberry Lemon Barney's Farm | Amnesia Cheese Barney's Farm

2021 12 20 155705

To start off with, I think that seed in soil is finito. I mean three weeks and it hasn't sprouted. I watered it the other day cuz it was getting dry and when i watered the soil sank and the seed with the root was visible. It looked okay so i just put a bit more soil on it.

2021 12 20 155826
2021 12 20 155933

The plant under the soil cup is the Cinderella from G13 Lab. I remember this plant being bushy and has some crazy massive leaves. I've not fed it for few days but the days are getting shorter as far as when it needs to get fed again. I just pick up the rockwool and feel how heavy it is. You can kinda sense how wet it is too. Based on that sense i make a diction to water it or not. plant looks healthy and has nice green colours too it. Last feeding was at 0.8ec and i think she can handle more so i'm planning on making the next feeding at 0.9EC

She is almost reaching to 20 inches and the under side branches are developing more. I have not topped it yet. Supprisingly, except for peeking at it sometimes and feeling the humidifier rez i don't do much to it. its currently one gear and thats growing bigger so i can harras it later 🤣

2021 12 20 155924
2021 12 20 155921

The Amnesia cheese and Blueberry Lemon are now in the 4" rockwool. The roots did come out of the 2" a while back hence why the diction. Currently, they are at .04ec and they will keep that the same. At the moment the rockwool still feels like it's holding allots of water so will just let them go a bit longer. No sign of roots from the bottom of the 4" rockwools. I'm thinking of putting a paper towel under it so it absorbs the water and gets those roots to come out. I just gotta watch out that the roots don't bond to the paper towel and create setbacks.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
lol, i've been telling so many new growers to not water their plant as much that i totally forgot to water mine. Still waiting on that timer and the valves to get to me. on the plus side my 5 gallon rez is starting to stabilize. last i checked was at 0.8ec with ph 5.6 and before watering it was at 0.8 with ph at 5.8. the difference of 0.2 to my understanding in dwc is not to worry about it.
My run of was at 1.1ec with ph at 5.6. I think that is good numbers and she definitely shows healthy signs. well, except for being droopy right now but that will change in the next hour.

Currently, i fed the Cinderella as the other two are still very moist. I am also waiting for few more nodes to develop so i can clone the cinderela.
Hopefully will get two cinderellas to grow simentinusly. So far it has been super easy growing in rockwool. Over the holidays i am planning to work the flower room and setup everything for further growing in rockwool.
2021 12 21 232327

Latest posts

Top Bottom