Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
those are some classic cars. you are one of the lucky one to have a 300zx, you bairly see those cars anymore
fuckin thing almost killed me. passenger rear tire blew while I was doing 80mph on the freeway and went sideways. rim caught some desert grass and threw the car into the air. rolled a few times. 10/10 don't recommend rolling a car. shit's not fun. my last 280 was hella fun though. lemme dig up a pic. one of my favorite builds, even if it was one of the jankiest.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
she wasn't much to look at. brother put her into a steel pipe fence and parked her. she'd tried to kill him twice, and i got old enough to be legal to drive so he signed the title over. i had to do a shit ton of work to get her running and road safe. this was shot a few weeks before i rolled her. miss that car. by far the funnest i've ever had.

85300zx

This was the last 280 build. 1982 280zx, L28 NA, 5 speed. 2" lowering springs, XXR knock off wheels. Cammed, bigger injectors, 255lph walboro. thing was fun as fuck. sold it to a buddy when i moved back to NM, was stolen from his driveway and burned in the mesa. the fuckers that stole it ripped the entire powertrain and drivetrain out, basically took a rolling shell out to the mesa to burn it.

20130807 102026

PK1

PK1

Supporter
those cars are so fun, love the 280 look. Straight badass

tobh

tobh

Supporter
of all my cars, that one hurts the most. she was the Orphan Z. Have a license plate with that on it even. Super reliable, hella mistreated before i bought it for $600. fuck, finding even a shell now you'd be lucky to get one for $5k. either way, that car was fun, reliable, and turned heads. couldn't pull into a gas station without some old timer walking up talking about some time he banged some broad in one, or some company wanting to wrap it in vinyl. like, tf, you realize i drive like a fuckin dick right? i put this thing sideways any chance i get lol. not fast, but fun ya know. my wrx is fast, but it's a sedan. it's not a sexy coupe with spoons for headlights with an inline six and torque for days. it's just lag, lag, lag, boooooooooooooost. lemme dig up a pic of it. sleeper build.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
2010 wrx. stage 2 tune, invidia n1 catback, a few bits and bobs. call it my badass daddy mobile
Signal 2019 05 04 204118 3

some illegal fun just because sharing pics

Signal 2019 03 25 114737

PK1

PK1

Supporter
of all my cars, that one hurts the most. she was the Orphan Z. Have a license plate with that on it even. Super reliable, hella mistreated before i bought it for $600. fuck, finding even a shell now you'd be lucky to get one for $5k. either way, that car was fun, reliable, and turned heads. couldn't pull into a gas station without some old timer walking up talking about some time he banged some broad in one, or some company wanting to wrap it in vinyl. like, tf, you realize i drive like a fuckin dick right? i put this thing sideways any chance i get lol. not fast, but fun ya know. my wrx is fast, but it's a sedan. it's not a sexy coupe with spoons for headlights with an inline six and torque for days. it's just lag, lag, lag, boooooooooooooost. lemme dig up a pic of it. sleeper build.
i love the old school look of wrx. After the new designs i kinda lost interest. Like the new beamers. Not sure if you've seen the new designs but it looks like someone took a shit on it. lol! im driving a 1985 e30 and that thing is fun and always gets head turned.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ill fight you for that e30 lol fuckin droooooooool. those m series motors are tanks too. good inline six torque and they hold boost damn well.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i'm a recovering vandal. that was my last illegal piece. the wall had this garbage on it for years.... i painted that over the garbage and it was buffed in like five days. pissed me off, even if i fucked up on the fill and missed a lot of shit. was a burner for a moment.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
ill fight you for that e30 lol fuckin droooooooool. those m series motors are tanks too. good inline six torque and they hold boost damn well.
hahah, ya dude!! This thing is at 378k original rust bucket and still halls ass

tobh

tobh

Supporter
this was my buddy's gc8. he sold it because he was getting too many tickets in denver with it. clapped out car, but fuck it looked good.
IMG 20190330 093009

tobh

tobh

Supporter
fuk ya dude! i bet you guys fuking rip through amazon highway. i'd love to take my e46 there
yeah, that day was sketch. we hit this hairpin, and i was right on his ass, but on old tires. fuckin wrex skipped to the opposite lane real quick. when we stopped at that spot, he jumped out and was like "WTF HOW DID YOU HOLD THAT" and i just shrugged. fuckin subarus man. point the wheels where you want to go, and it might take a second, but you'll go where those wheels are pointed. some fuckin amazing roads out here though.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
like this one. forget wtf this mount is called, but you can see a good portion of the southern willamette valley from it on a clear day. beautiful twisties all the way, even on this pad we parked on there's cookie marks from people blowing cash on tires up htere. my bike is on the right, my brother's little ninja 400 on the left.

PXL 20210626 161453279

• Love
tobh

tobh

Supporter
you fucker. you get me going down memory lane all the time. we gonna fight if we ever meet then we're gonna drink. true Canuck style.

• Haha
PK1

PK1

Supporter
like this one. forget wtf this mount is called, but you can see a good portion of the southern willamette valley from it on a clear day. beautiful twisties all the way, even on this pad we parked on there's cookie marks from people blowing cash on tires up htere. my bike is on the right, my brother's little ninja 400 on the left.

View attachment 1197715
I don't ride bikes, but i love them to hell! Why, cuz im a Ducati sucker and probebly have to buy a grave 1st. sick bikes tho! šŸ˜Ž
Here is where i go to load off, just image the rest of the highway

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I don't ride bikes, but i love them to hell! Why, cuz im a Ducati sucker and probebly have to buy a grave 1st. sick bikes tho! šŸ˜Ž
Here is where i go to load off, just image the rest of the highway
View attachment 1197718
reminds me of the columbia gorge. whole reason i moved to the PNW is this kind of landscape. unforgiving. dense. wet. green. rivers and trees and mushrooms and rocks and predators. there's something cleansing about the challenge of taking on that blacktop at double what the speed limit says, knowing if you fuck up, or if you don't and your equipment fails, that you're fucked or dead. some call it self destruction. i say that's the only time i live anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom