Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
found this on the camera, forgot i snagged this pic. super clean supra at a car meet here in town. crazy the amount of money some people have to do builds like this on basically brand new cars.

DSC 0122

PK1

PK1

Supporter
duuuuuuddee... you're not supposed to reuse your netting. you can't clean that shit. get some trellis netting, the thin white nylon shit. it's hella cheap and one package is good for two or three grows. you toss it after each run.
ohh really? i guess this has to do with contamination even after a wash?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ohh really? i guess this has to do with contamination even after a wash?
correct. there are simply too many places that soap, alcohol, bleach, etc cannot get into that bacteria and other pathogen can get into and there's just no way to get them truly clean. best to count them as waste at the end of a run and use fresh netting each time.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
correct. there are simply too many places that soap, alcohol, bleach, etc cannot get into that bacteria and other pathogen can get into and there's just no way to get them truly clean. best to count them as waste at the end of a run and use fresh netting each time.
cool thanks for the tip! i'll toss this and use another one. they mistakenly sent me two 😄

tobh

tobh

Supporter
WOW!! 😍 🤑
Thats a a sexy build!
for real. i didn't talk to the owner, but i can only assume including the car purchase, the build cost had to be around $200k plus. custom paint, body work, suspension, wheels, assuming the engine has all kinds of crazy goodies... fuck.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
for real. i didn't talk to the owner, but i can only assume including the car purchase, the build cost had to be around $200k plus. custom paint, body work, suspension, wheels, assuming the engine has all kinds of crazy goodies... fuck.
200k sounds about right if not more. that thing looks like 500hp to the wheels

tobh

tobh

Supporter
200k sounds about right if not more. that thing looks like 500hp to the wheels
shit that's conservative down here dude. i know a few people that have them and all are pushing 700+ on injectors, TBE, and a tune. it's fuckin crazy what that platform is capable of. half my subie buddies are pushing 500 in their dailies, just for perspective. this is the land of hot boi big power boosted cars.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
hell, once my fuckin downpipe gets here and i get the rest of the bolt on parts, i'll be sitting at about 450 to the wheels on a stock block. won't push more than that because after that it becomes a question of when not if the motor is gonna go. and that'll be on stock turbo. some of the best race shops in the country are within a 30 mile range of my house. makes for a lot of fun driving around lol

PK1

PK1

Supporter
hell, once my fuckin downpipe gets here and i get the rest of the bolt on parts, i'll be sitting at about 450 to the wheels on a stock block. won't push more than that because after that it becomes a question of when not if the motor is gonna go. and that'll be on stock turbo. some of the best race shops in the country are within a 30 mile range of my house. makes for a lot of fun driving around lol
that be sick once its done. straight open roads and a tuned car that is ready to open its valves up

tobh

tobh

Supporter
plan is to get into no class autocross. will be competing against big power builds, but i think the car will be competitive once all the driver mods are installed (ie, i learn how tf to drive lol). that, and the occasional drag pull because who doesn't love the sound of a loud EWG and going in a straight line really fuckin fast. Might be able to creep into the 11s with that kind of power.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
plan is to get into no class autocross. will be competing against big power builds, but i think the car will be competitive once all the driver mods are installed (ie, i learn how tf to drive lol). that, and the occasional drag pull because who doesn't love the sound of a loud EWG and going in a straight line really fuckin fast. Might be able to creep into the 11s with that kind of power.

Make sure to get right tires and stick to the ground! Suburbs have phenomenal engine engineering and with the mini turbo and jacked engine than you'll be doing that easily.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
oh for sure. it hurts every time i buy tires, but i don't fuck around with rubber. rather spend $1k+ on a set of tires and keep the power stuck than break loose and be really fucked. drifting awd is sketchy af lol

Reactions: PK1
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I love how the civic guy has his hood open next to a supra 🤣 🤣 🤣 LIKE WTF!!
Well former 2JZGTE owner here...call me a purist but that ain't no Supra..i would have opened the bonnet to a Pinto and still parked beside it.
When they collaborated with bmw i was fucking shocked.

But call it what you may, to me it looks like a Z4, i know they mod well but i would take a MK4 anyday.

Moshmen

Moshmen

shit that's conservative down here dude. i know a few people that have them and all are pushing 700+ on injectors, TBE, and a tune. it's fuckin crazy what that platform is capable of. half my subie buddies are pushing 500 in their dailies, just for perspective. this is the land of hot boi big power boosted cars.
Hell we do close to 5 old school , can only imagine 7 in something 1/2 the weight !

Top Bottom