Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
get rid of the air pump. @Dirtbag will agree. no point in running em in this kind of setup.

Reactions: PK1
Moshmen

Moshmen

when i hit 82f my RH drops to 40%
I run around 80 degrees give or take 3 degrees and then rh around 55 if I can it’s not perfect some plants don’t like it, but most do well seedling thru flower - veg is slower but I’m in no hurry the strong survive

but I came home to this today so how dehumidifier got set to continually pull! Oops, so I feel your pain !!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

welcome to the dark side! better have some suspenders because those growth rates will knock ya right outta your pants if you ain't careful.
Lol definitely, I won’t goes balls out the first couple rounds , just tired of the dirt and bugs in my promix ! And perpetual is a lot work so planting on 4/5 plants in a 4x4 just a simple top feed for now dtw

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Lol definitely, I won’t goes balls out the first couple rounds , just tired of the dirt and bugs in my promix ! And perpetual is a lot work so planting on 4/5 plants in a 4x4 just a simple top feed for now dtw
you say that now... just a heads up man, i would HIGHLY recommend doing only four plants in a 4x4. I shot myself in the foot a bit running six. also am top feed dtw and absolute LOVE the cleanliness of wool. I'm pretty fuckin OCD about order and cleanliness so wool is great at not only being visually neat but it doesn't dust, doesn't spill, doesn't get under your nails... it's really the perfect media for crazy fucks like me lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

you say that now... just a heads up man, i would HIGHLY recommend doing only four plants in a 4x4. I shot myself in the foot a bit running six. also am top feed dtw and absolute LOVE the cleanliness of wool. I'm pretty fuckin OCD about order and cleanliness so wool is great at not only being visually neat but it doesn't dust, doesn't spill, doesn't get under your nails... it's really the perfect media for crazy fucks like me lol
I need to learn to pull back a bit on plant count - I tend to stuff em now and keep ‘em small 2/3 zips each but I’ll stuff 4-6 in 2x4 and yes it is overcrowded

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Thanx pk for letting me high jack your thread for a few
your welcome to drop a line anytime.

I run around 80 degrees give or take 3 degrees and then rh around 55 if I can it’s not perfect some plants don’t like it, but most do well seedling thru flower - veg is slower but I’m in no hurry the strong survive

but I came home to this today so how dehumidifier got set to continually pull! Oops, so I feel your pain !!!
ya keeping RH up is a pain in cold weathers. I need rain so the humidity goes up. When the heater hits the RH drops like a monkey

Do you run anything in your rez for oxygen air stones ? Or just the drip pump?
I did have air stones in there but after talking it over with @tobh, we all agreed to rely on the water circulation in the rez and the drips from the drainage of the waterbed to agitate the top surface of the water and to be honest you can see at the back of the rez some bubbles. I kinda like the air pumps not running. It was getting to noisy here 😄
2022 01 05 161113

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I need to learn to pull back a bit on plant count - I tend to stuff em now and keep ‘em small 2/3 zips each but I’ll stuff 4-6 in 2x4 and yes it is overcrowded
I think thats what im going to have to do with this run. 3 plants for that 3x2 area won't be enough for the SOG net, but this is the 1st run and im still figuring out what i'm doing.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
2022 01 05 184158

Working on the final details. I got the SOG net up just to help to hold the taller branches more down so the lower leaves could get more light.
The Amnesia Lemon is getting taller and soon i will be topping it and essentially creating the same layout as Cinderella so that the four lower lower branches become main branches.

Amnesia Lemon
2022 01 05 184225

BB Cheese

2022 01 05 184219
2022 01 05 184215
2022 01 05 175834

Cinderella
2022 01 05 175818
2022 01 05 184211

PK1

PK1

Supporter

im thinking of doing a cut from the red horizontal stripe on the Amnesia Lemon, allowing the lower four branches that are opposite of each other to grow. I can try to clone the top peace but these girls won't be finished and im scared the clone will be bigger again. I can always take clones later too but this one looks so healthy.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
No dude don't do that. Just cut off the top node then in a week cut off the weakest branches.
I've done this method before and imho, i've found that the lower branches grow til mid/late veg and then i cut the weak once. Just feels like a waste of energy on a branch that gets cut.
What's your thought on how the cinderella is? Obviously many tops are growing right now and i need to trim her but don't you think those new branch developments gives me the chance to run them through the sog net and get more cola's? Just trying to figure your theory behind it.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
had a bit of vpd problems and the consequences shows on few of the leaves but it's getting better with the humidity going up.
Seedling and early veg stage definitely has its's challenges.

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
duuuuuuddee... you're not supposed to reuse your netting. you can't clean that shit. get some trellis netting, the thin white nylon shit. it's hella cheap and one package is good for two or three grows. you toss it after each run.

Top Bottom