Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Tomorrows rez change will be 37.5g of Part A+B which will give me this in break down. This does bring me to 1.3ec and i add 15g of epsom salt and that gives me 1.5ec. The extra Mg is to make sure i don't get a deficiency for the Cinderella and Amnesia Lemon but i don't know how the blue chees will react.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
call me crazy, but for some odd reason i find it that they look better with one hour extra sleep. I know i sure do hahaha. But i kinda like to run this run differently from everything i do. So, by all means feel free to tell me your method of what i should do during flower.

would it be wise to add magpro 1st so i get a 0.2ec and than add my MC?
or do you happen to know how many ML was 0.2ec?

With the lights you're running you'd want to collect as much light in a day as possible. As for the mag pro, no I don't know how much to add volume wise, I just pour a little in and stir and titrate the dose, checking the ec after every small splash and stir. But it doesn't matter when you add it. I like to add it last personally. Gives the longest time span between when I add calcium silicate and the high P mag pro. Definitely don't add it within at least 10 min of adding calcium. And always add anything containing calcium or hydroxide or silicates first.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
With the lights you're running you'd want to collect as much light in a day as possible. As for the mag pro, no I don't know how much to add volume wise, I just pour a little in and stir and titrate the dose, checking the ec after every small splash and stir. But it doesn't matter when you add it. I like to add it last personally. Gives the longest time span between when I add calcium silicate and the high P mag pro. Definitely don't add it within at least 10 min of adding calcium. And always add anything containing calcium or hydroxide or silicates first.
great, thanks for the tip and i'll have the lights off at 6PM instead

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i've done runs with 11/13 schedule, and while the plants seemed to finish faster, and looked "better" i couldn't chalk that up to the lighting schedule 100%. only plants that i've ran that required it to really reach finish in any reasonable time were sativa dominate. 99% of genetics will do just fine with 12/12, maybe drop it to 11/13 in the last couple weeks if you're looking for a few cents of savings on power.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i've done runs with 11/13 schedule, and while the plants seemed to finish faster, and looked "better" i couldn't chalk that up to the lighting schedule 100%. only plants that i've ran that required it to really reach finish in any reasonable time were sativa dominate. 99% of genetics will do just fine with 12/12, maybe drop it to 11/13 in the last couple weeks if you're looking for a few cents of savings on power.
it's not the really about saving power, but more towards that i find them bulking up better with a longer sleep, but i do understand @Dirtbag point of view. In mother nature during off season the sun also doesn't get out at 6AM. It is still dark out about 8am ish.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
so fuckin good man. ugh. imma bring this kind of shit to PDX through my buddy's label. these dubstep loving, old school house hipsters aren't going to know what hit them.

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
this song has been on my number one top list song ever. it was published in 2006

PK1

PK1

Supporter
so fuckin good man. ugh. imma bring this kind of shit to PDX through my buddy's label. these dubstep loving, old school house hipsters aren't going to know what hit them.
i love dj battels. Best songs tend to be played and the dj's really show off their work

tobh

tobh

Supporter
this song has been on my number one top list song ever. it was published in 2006
my guy. i'll raise you a tocs 2

first euro vinyl i bought. second vinyl i bought overall. ol lady HATES this track. the builds and drops drive her nuts. shit gets me humming.

• Love
tobh

tobh

Supporter
i love dj battels. Best songs tend to be played and the dj's really show off their work
i saw paul oakenfold at a no cover club one night, pretty popular dance club in portland, and was one of the only people going nuts. sure he's trance, but almost every dj that passes through there is dubstep. fuckin garbage. driving a synthesizer to its limits and making ugly sounds is something my son could do as a three year old. minimal, deep house, progressive trance, etc... that's composition. real fucking effort goes into compiling those tracks.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
my guy. i'll raise you a tocs 2

first euro vinyl i bought. second vinyl i bought overall. ol lady HATES this track. the builds and drops drive her nuts. shit gets me humming.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i saw paul oakenfold at a no cover club one night, pretty popular dance club in portland, and was one of the only people going nuts. sure he's trance, but almost every dj that passes through there is dubstep. fuckin garbage. driving a synthesizer to its limits and making ugly sounds is something my son could do as a three year old. minimal, deep house, progressive trance, etc... that's composition. real fucking effort goes into compiling those tracks.
ya dude, true dj's like Paul, Tiesto and so on are some wicked dj's. You should see some of their live shows where they are latterly making the song at the stage

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ya dude, true dj's like Paul, Tiesto and so on are some wicked dj's. You should see some of their live shows where they are latterly making the song at the stage
pretty sure that's what Paul was doing that night. shit was blowing my mind. didn't realize it was him until after the fact since his set was not announced at all. he just showed up and started spinning. i was stoked af because i knew that club to be a dubstep/trap type joint and suddenly, we had trance. big house. progressive. psytrance. the shit that flows and moves and builds then calms.

could talk about this all night. the things that music is capable of and when the right approaches are taken in the production of it, regardless of medium, how profound the experiences can be with and without helpers. something about techno though.. where it's come in the past 20 years.. i don't think it gets enough credit. it's something special.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
pretty sure that's what Paul was doing that night. shit was blowing my mind. didn't realize it was him until after the fact since his set was not announced at all. he just showed up and started spinning. i was stoked af because i knew that club to be a dubstep/trap type joint and suddenly, we had trance. big house. progressive. psytrance. the shit that flows and moves and builds then calms.

could talk about this all night. the things that music is capable of and when the right approaches are taken in the production of it, regardless of medium, how profound the experiences can be with and without helpers. something about techno though.. where it's come in the past 20 years.. i don't think it gets enough credit. it's something special.
It does here. All anyone listens to is techno lol.
It's made me appreciate a lot of it, and a lot of synthpop type stuff. But a lot of the time I resent it because techno dudes I'm friends with don't wanna hear me play fuckin Walter Egan or Sepultura haha

PK1

PK1

Supporter
It does here. All anyone listens to is techno lol.
It's made me appreciate a lot of it, and a lot of synthpop type stuff. But a lot of the time I resent it because techno dudes I'm friends with don't wanna hear me play fuckin Walter Egan or Sepultura haha
i listen to some of your songs. i like this one by walter. relaxing song to listen to while working with the plants

jguit

jguit

Supporter
@PK1 , I created a pretty good excel spreadsheet to calculate elemental ppm for Jack's 321 and other additives. MC A/B seems to be just about the same. You can easily tweak it for the MC numbers.
PM me if you'd like a copy. Has a bunch of other handy calculators on it as well (DLI, VPD.. etc..)

Top Bottom