City Cultivation Ban?

• Thread starter v1sual
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

It happened to me in 2012. I think it was a neighbor kid who organized it, because it was multiple people who came into the house. I could hear them, even though they were whispering to each other. It's why we have even more security cameras, a security system and I have a smartphone I keep on my person at all times when I am alone.

My home invasion was one of the reasons why our county supervisors curbed personal cultivation so hard. It's an attractive nuisance.
Do you mind if I ask what they ended-up taking?

I keep saying "what are they going to take? At the most, a couple months of work, but we can always grow it again. You bring guns into the mix and that can shut us down permanently."

My partner says "They'll take it ALL, lights, AC, etc...."

I just don't see anyone stealing carbon filters and lights and shit, lol. I really don't.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

See I am a Lil bit bigger then u scrap I do multiple grows, indoor outdoor and greenhouse. So u can cherish ur Lil 4 light pics as I pull more in one harvest then u probably have ur whole life. Fall back son
Rooooooight. Sure you do. Post the indoor then. Let your quality speak for itself. You can grow a huge pile of shit, but it's still shit.

Where'd you steal those pics from? Lol. You're full of shit and anyone who's been on the forums for awhile can smell it.

No one is buying property to setup 4 lights, SON (you are my son and I am your daddy).

Now if those are your pics (which I doubt they are) and not your friend's farm or someplace you visited, your shit will still sit on the bottom shelf and go for a fraction.

We're talking QUALITY here.

But please, lets see the indo.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I have some MASSIVE facility, but I am proud of what I have because I worked hard to build it. And it is more than enough to provide for me and mine.

I can also tell you that because I am legal, I can keep growing and growing and I have the land to do it too. You @Hayfork wave (if that is infact yours) will be gone the minute the first helicopter passes by.

Anyone with an op that large (especially an illegal one) wouldn't risk it just to settle a little fued online AND state the city that they're in too. They wouldn't survive long being that careless.

THAT is how I know your full of shit. Mr. "I have multiple indoor, outdoor and greenhouse ops and have internet access in the middle of the fucking forrest." You must have your hands full watching and taking care of all that, lol.

Btw, that's some very interesting geography for Northern California, especially a city in the middle of the forest. The wide-open rolling hills and all. Looks a bit more like Colorado to me, just sayin.

I can pick you fakes out from a mile away now.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Btw, some of the best bud I have ever seen has been outdoor, it's just a lot harder to do WELL.

So don't even try to pull that shit. That excuse has noob written all over it.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Lol I can tell when mushin is posting even after I blocked what she is posting. That's funny.

Hayfork let it go click ignore and move on from reading the bullshit.
I think this just confirmed what I was saying. Thanks!

I'm gonna let this thread get back to its topic (now that anyone can clearly see your bullshit), but I'm happy to go "tit for [tat]" with you and your fake account.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Show me ur room then big boss since all u have to say about me is that u think I am just a Lil worker. Keep hoping that I am Lil buddyView attachment 578505outdoor in hot ass redding last year. It got up to 120 last year and anybody that has grown in shasta county knows it isn't easy to grow good herb out here. Between the dry heat and russet mites it is an area that takes a special type of grower to actually pull green weed. It is alot easier in trinity to get lime green outdoor. U see alot of dark herb in shasta county
I thought you were in Hayfork? Isn't that in Trinity? Dafuq?!? Lol!

I'm not compromising my security to argue with you. We did have to hire people to have this shit built.

Where's this good herb your talking about?

My bitch is cute, isn't he? I think I'll call him "Barbra". Rofl!

(No offense to anyone named Barbra. Not saying your a bitch, just choosing to name my bitch "Barbra". Totally different!)

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

How will u get robbed by showing the inside of ur growroom? U need time to find a pic to upload and claim is urs? I have multiple pics of the same grows so u know what I say is actually mine unlike u with ur Lil budpics
I am really done with u cus ur a liar and from ur other Posts I can tell u don't k ow what ur talking about. So I am really not gonna respond to u. But I will come drop some pics on here so u can see some indoor sfv og. U can tell by my pics I know what I am talking about u can obviously take tiny pics of tiny buds congrats. Enjoy ur tent
We can tell from your pics that you know what you're talking about? I dunno about that one. I must be fucking Einstein, then, huh?

You like angles, Barbra?

See, I have friends on here that know me and that I have show these cuts to before.

So I can see indoor OG? Haven't seen that one before, Barbra. I don't have that cut at all ;)

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We can tell from your pics that you know what you're talking about? I dunno about that one. I must be fucking Einstein, then, huh?

You like angles, Barbra?
View attachment 578525
See, I have friends on here that know me and that I have show these cuts to before.

So I can see indoor OG? Haven't seen that one before, Barbra. I don't have that cut at all ;)
Now that right there is 1 damn fine flower!!!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Now that right there is 1 damn fine flower!!!
Thanks, man!

To all the OG's, sorry you had to see that ugliness. Makes me feel petty, but sometimes you can only take so much before you just snap. Just gotta let it out sometimes, lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, this is how it's gonna go in this thread from now on. If I see more like what I'm seeing from Hayfork wave I'm deleting it. It is 100% possible to have a discussion without attacking someone on a personal level. This is an important issue for many of us here, irrespective of your personal feelings on whether or not dispensaries should exist, or the black or grey markets, or the size of your dick or your buds or what-the-fuck-EVER. I have zero room in my life for more bullshit.

I just did a qualified metric shit ton of cleaning up, and one member's found himself dinged for his posts here.

Do you prefer to stay up North or are you thinking about heading South? I know of a few good cities down here.
We've decided to move back to SoCal. We've started the process now, but before we can move our stuff an' thangs we need a storage container. Some of the quotes I've gotten are pretty ridiculous. And then there's Joe at containeryard.com. Do NOT call Joe unless you're in for some verbal abuse. Like what was tossed around in this here thread. Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch, THIS is why the people who are 1) Big Biz/Big Ag and 2) Anti-cannabis are going to win this fight. We can't even get along with each other, so how in the hell are we going to be organized well enough to fight what we're fighting?

In fact, I'm still waiting to see how my good pal Jackie really performed via PM.

In the meantime, let's keep it ON POINT and ON TOPIC or I'm removing it. I've already had to Mom in this thread more than I ever wanted to, don't make me stop this car.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Ok, this is how it's gonna go in this thread from now on. If I see more like what I'm seeing from Hayfork wave I'm deleting it. It is 100% possible to have a discussion without attacking someone on a personal level. This is an important issue for many of us here, irrespective of your personal feelings on whether or not dispensaries should exist, or the black or grey markets, or the size of your dick or your buds or what-the-fuck-EVER. I have zero room in my life for more bullshit.

I just did a qualified metric shit ton of cleaning up, and one member's found himself dinged for his posts here.

We've decided to move back to SoCal. We've started the process now, but before we can move our stuff an' thangs we need a storage container. Some of the quotes I've gotten are pretty ridiculous. And then there's Joe at containeryard.com. Do NOT call Joe unless you're in for some verbal abuse. Like what was tossed around in this here thread. Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch, THIS is why the people who are 1) Big Biz/Big Ag and 2) Anti-cannabis are going to win this fight. We can't even get along with each other, so how in the hell are we going to be organized well enough to fight what we're fighting?

In fact, I'm still waiting to see how my good pal Jackie really performed via PM.

In the meantime, let's keep it ON POINT and ON TOPIC or I'm removing it. I've already had to Mom in this thread more than I ever wanted to, don't make me stop this car.
Sorry about that, Sea. After sleeping on it, I'm pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. Don't usually carry on like that (I try not to, at least ;) ).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I appreciate that. I also appreciate your resisting the temptation to step as deeply into the shit as you could have. It makes for a mess.

NOW! You mentioned law school. Did you pass the bar, and is there a chance of getting your legal nose dug into some of this stuff? Sometimes I think I should have gone, but I'd probably end up being a poor version of Saul Goodman.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I appreciate that. I also appreciate your resisting the temptation to step as deeply into the shit as you could have. It makes for a mess.

NOW! You mentioned law school. Did you pass the bar, and is there a chance of getting your legal nose dug into some of this stuff? Sometimes I think I should have gone, but I'd probably end up being a poor version of Saul Goodman.

Love Saul Goodman! No, I didn't. Still considering going (when I have time), tho.

Okay, so I was born into a family of attornies, my dad has a couple firms here in SoCal and a lot of family friends are in the legal field too. I usually don't like to bring it up because I don't want people thinking I was "privileged" or whatever. My dad might make a comfortable living, but he didn't give any of it to me! Lol. I worked for everything I have, nothing was handed to me. Just want to make that absolutely clear.

When I told my dad I wasn't going to law-school, but getting a degree in Plant Sciences and getting into the industry, that pretty much guranteed I was going to be on my own.

There was one person in particular, a longtime family friend who worked with my dad, that believed in me and supported my decisions to pursue my dreams. Long story short, we are partners today.

He is a pretty... careful/paranoid type (from a time and place where cannabis was a serious offense) and is always worried about the legalities of EVERYTHING! Everything needs to be by the book. He freaks-out over the most minor stuff, so we are often arguing legalities with one another (it sounds weird, but I think it calms him down to have someone forcefully tell him "You don't need to worry! We are 100% bulletproof and okay!" Like I think it is more to reassure himself, if that makes any sense.)

My partner now specializes in California Marijuana law. Because so many of our friends/family are in the legal field, the topic of conversation is usually (you guessed it) law.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

If you want me to ask him something in particular, feel free to shoot me a PM.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Go get em @Seamaiden!!! Ya guyz homegurl dont play around...... I came in about half way thru the tirade and honestly I thought I was back in grade school....... but WOW what a night ........

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

You work very hard to keep this a clean site an I`d just like to have the chance to meet up with you and blaze a reefer with you some time girl ! Thanks!

Top Bottom