City of Long Beach shuts down all LB dispensaries

• Thread starter 420Meds4Vets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420Meds4Vets

I see no angry children here so your Q's is invalid! If your asking if theres sound accurate data at the farm then I will say Hell Yes! if you ask me about LB and its public servants Id say corruption with a Capital C!!

I'm not taking you serious until you get serious and answer the question.

clown shoes

clown shoes

Damn bro your a straight trip. You sound like a 7 year old repeating "Got any proof" every post not to mention you act like a little bitch by antagonizing everyone so you can call them trolls when they react. Your games weak son. So weak that anyone on the fence that comes across this will surely see your just a drama queen trying to flip the script.

420Meds4Vets

outwest, schwoop? No answer?

Even the refusal to answer that simple question proves that we all know that I'm right even if nobody wants to publicly admit it.

Yes, yes indeed, the truth does hurt those that avoid it...

420Meds4Vets

Clown, what an appropriate name for exactly the kind of angry child I was talking about. I may not be able to put the trolling "staff" on ignore but I don't have to put up with a clown like you.

G

Garden of Dreams

Bwaaahaaaaa! Don't hate the messenger 420 I answered your Q's . Not what you wanted to hear but the facts none the less, and btw your approval don't mean squat around here, you gotta earn your stripes the old fashion way with contributions something ive yet to see out of you.
My thoughts are in this thread for anyone wanting first hand data.
I'd even venture to throw out there that your probably LEO just by the "Feel" of ypur post. I'm usually spot on when it comes to gut feelings! I've already given your post to much unearned attention! But I will reward you by adding you to my blocked list.

420Meds4Vets

No, kid, you made up a question that you wanted to answer, you never answered my question.

Imagine if you were on the fence, but still anti-MMJ, and you came *here* to look for info and saw how these angry paranoid children act. Would you run away feeling that the ban is good or change your mind?

You just whined because you don't agree that there are angry paranoid children here despite all of the dishonest flaming trolls in this thread alone.

Try again, if you can...

420Meds4Vets

"I'd even venture to throw out there that your probably LEO"

Angry paranoid child... I rest my case.

Rest assured, I'd return the favor if staff wasn't sticking up for staff... ;)

G

Garden of Dreams

Hey 420 that's enough outta you, Your name calling and egging on will not be tolerated here! Your now out of line! keep it up!

420Meds4Vets

Trolls stick up for trolls here but nobody answered my question:

Imagine if you were on the fence, but still anti-MMJ, and you came *here* to look for info and saw how these angry paranoid children act. Would you run away feeling that the ban is good or change your mind?

I don't expect anyone to answer honestly now...but it funny watching people try to avoid the question.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Trolls stick up for trolls here but nobody answered my question:

I don't expect anyone to answer honestly now...but it funny watching people try to avoid the question.
If your anti-MMJ your not exactly on the fence. The fence is for the undecided...

And I don't expect you to read comprehensively.

420Meds4Vets

Hey 420 that's enough outta you, Your name calling and egging on will not be tolerated here! Your now out of line! keep it up!
OK for you to call people names like "LEO" and "Officer" but you don't like it when people point out that you're acting like a childish troll yourself? Thanks for proving me right about our own people being part of the problem...

Denial isn't a river in Egypt...

420Meds4Vets

I'll ask again:

Anyone not being ignored care to answer? Anyone?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yep, your right the river in Egypt is the Nile, your brain must be bursting out of your skull with the highpower you exhibit.

Your question is in fact the 64 Thousand dollar question and noone can answer. You have stumped us as we are just stoners.

420Meds4Vets

Guess not... :rolleyes:

I'll wait, surely some people here are intellectually honest enough to answer without playing kiddy-games. They'll log on eventually.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I feel the ban is bad, even after coming on here. It's a job killer in a bad economy and regardless of what I would have read here I'd feel that even if I had never been here before.

Now, what will you ask?

Top Bottom