City of Long Beach shuts down all LB dispensaries

• Thread starter 420Meds4Vets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clown shoes

clown shoes

Trolls stick up for trolls here but nobody answered my question:

Imagine if you were on the fence, but still anti-MMJ, and you came *here* to look for info and saw how these angry paranoid children act. Would you run away feeling that the ban is good or change your mind?

I don't expect anyone to answer honestly now...but it funny watching people try to avoid the question.

Anyone with any intelligence reading this would see your stirring the pot PERIOD! You reread this and tell me honestly who looks like the jack ass here. You look like a fool and thats what the people on the fence will think PERIOD. End of story

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Goodbye 420meds4vets this site is just not for you.

Sorry for the disturbance everyone. I was going to ban him earlier as I saw where he was going with it but I thought I would give him a chance.

Thread back on topic. Have a great evening!

RC

clown shoes

clown shoes

Goodbye 420meds4vets this site is just not for you.

Sorry for the disturbance everyone. I was going to ban him earlier as I saw where he was going with it but I thought I would give him a chance.

Thread back on topic. Have a great evening!

RC
You should change all his posts to say " I love Emerald Triangle Seeds"
lmfao now that would be funny

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Bam! Thank you RC Id have to agree! Your on point! Props!

Thanks G.O.D., Even though I hate banning people We gotta keep this place clean.

Plus Homie didn't even have a grow log on the site....I mean if your not a known old school head or a famous grower or breeder then you HAVE TO HAVE A GROW LOG ON THIS SITE! PERIOD! If your not one of the mentioned above and don't have a grow log up then it is best to stay under the radar and you won't get banned.

But if your an ass and don't have a grow log then you will get banned quick! Kinda their own fault....so I don't feel so bad about it... I mean why are they here?

RC

G

Garden of Dreams

Thanks G.O.D., Even though I hate banning people We gotta keep this place clean.

Plus Homie didn't even have a grow log on the site....I mean if your not a known old school head or a famous grower or breeder then you HAVE TO HAVE A GROW LOG ON THIS SITE! PERIOD! If your not one of the mentioned above and don't have a grow log up then it is best to stay under the radar and you won't get banned.

But if your an ass and don't have a grow log then you will get banned quick! Kinda their own fault....so I don't feel so bad about it... I mean why are they here?

RC

WORD!

S

Schwoop

Here's how I see it, the US is a democracy, at least that's what our forefathers intended it to be, so that being said, we voted on this in 96, it passed, the people whining and crying are the fuking politicians, they can't follow the rules, it's not us The People" we're not confused, we went to the polls and voted, your the ones that can't accept it, or deal without, shame on you! Not my problem! I'm in Cali! Now the Feds? They were never supposed to have authority over states individual laws, no one ever intended for that either. But the sik reality is this, the US is not a Democracy, the constitution is ignored on many levels, they, The Political leaders" have ALL sold out! It's a dogs world and there after it all!
So do as I have learned to do, hope for the Best! But plan for the worst!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm sorry to hear about this guys.. California tearing them down.. Arizona trying to start them up.. What's wrong with this ridiculous country.. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys...

Peace,
GodZsoN

the money grubbers are just trying to find a way to get all greased up and stay clean in the public eye.

IMO MMJ will never fail but we as a people we will fail MMJ. not due to ignorance but out of greed.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Here's how I see it, the US is a democracy, at least that's what our forefathers intended it to be, so that being said, we voted on this in 96, it passed, the people whining and crying are the fuking politicians, they can't follow the rules, it's not us The People" we're not confused, we went to the polls and voted, your the ones that can't accept it, or deal without, shame on you! Not my problem! I'm in Cali! Now the Feds? They were never supposed to have authority over states individual laws, no one ever intended for that either. But the sik reality is this, the US is not a Democracy, the constitution is ignored on many levels, they, The Political leaders" have ALL sold out! It's a dogs world and there after it all!
So do as I have learned to do, hope for the Best! But plan for the worst!

we dont plan to fail we fail to plan. cant go running around all willy nilly and expect shit to happen, i know you feel me brother.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

A positive I see is at least the prices will go up.

i guess thats koo. i already get top dollar for my meds but give people a break, mostly cuz theyre fam but i hated getting raped on the price when i was simply a consumer but now that i grow i have compassion for those that cant afford the best. not saying i have the BEST but its better than 65$ at harborside for a 3.4 1/8

squarepusher

squarepusher

Trolls stick up for trolls here but nobody answered my question:

Imagine if you were on the fence, but still anti-MMJ, and you came *here* to look for info and saw how these angry paranoid children act. Would you run away feeling that the ban is good or change your mind?

I don't expect anyone to answer honestly now...but it funny watching people try to avoid the question.
Angry paranoid children? All I have to do is look at the video of the cops stepping on an collective employee they arrested, then smash video cameras in on the ceilings to cover their evidence. All that needs to be said about this situation.

chazbolin

chazbolin

I don't dabble much into conspiracy theory but I do notice that all the politicians are getting filthy rich...

Obama 'earns' $400K a year has a net worth of $11m and has a house he paid $1m for that's worth $2.4m because Tony Rezco had to prop up his Manchurian candidate? How does a 1 term Ill senator and a presumably 1 term president amass that kind of net worth?

http://www.mangoboss.com/ObamaNetWorth-2012Updates.html
http://mydd.com/users/hwc/posts/the-obamarezko-home-a-picture-is-worth-1000-words

Things have got to change. And if Oct 16th the ASA vs DEA case proves anything is that there is no way the fed is going to give an inch on cannabis. I hope it turns differently but I'm not counting on it. Do you really think the pharmaceutical, petrochemical, transnationals are going to give up their monopolies? Nothing will or can change as long as cannabis remains a schedule 1 drug and there is nothing I see that would allow that to happen. The court MAY rule that additional scientific study is necessary but as usual that is the can being kicked down the road.

Obama has proven that actions speak louder than words.

Grow your own Free your mind

S

Schwoop

Schwoop you got a lawyer on it?

Yes Sir a Team of them, Glew, Nam, Pappass, and Saltzburg.
Monday hearing for TRO.

Chaz your spot on with those Corps not giving up there monopolys! I've said it before, unless those corps get to run the cannabis industry then your right they will not give up shit!
Never was about Medicine or the people, never will be. It's all about $!

Top Bottom