Cks Purple Kush & White Cookies Led+hid Tent Grow!

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I had a little rust on my lower leaves but I chocked it up to them touching the soil after the repotting. All the new growth is fine and healthy, I'm not too concerned with it to be honest. They're putting on an inch a day they can't be too unhappy.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

yeah its redirecting just fine, those leaves come off anyways lol.

What final height are you shooting for before the flip?

Also the 5th picture from your last update, that's what I like to see! Very nice structure you have going on that gal.

scubascrog

scubascrog

yeah I actually topped the center stalk after the 2nd node immediately, I didn't let them get tall and cut them down because Nugbuckets uses CFL for veg, me being LED, I'd kill the plant cutting it that far low cause it would be hollow like a straw at the 3rd node.

I have 7 feet of space, just say 2 feet for light and pot height. so I have 48x48x60 of green space. 60 inches tall = lets do 18 -20 inches before flower. :)​

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

yeah I actually topped the center stalk after the 2nd node immediately, I didn't let them get tall and cut them down because Nugbuckets uses CFL for veg, me being LED, I'd kill the plant cutting it that far low cause it would be hollow like a straw at the 3rd node.

I have 7 feet of space, just say 2 feet for light and pot height. so I have 48x48x60 of green space. 60 inches tall = lets do 18 -20 inches before flower. :)​

LOL that's exactly my space as well, shooting for 18-20, I don't think I have a sativa pheno with any of these so that should do alright. You running co2 enrichment for flower? I haven't sprung for it yet.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Are those buckets of water for thermal mass or do you have something going on there too.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I gotcha, thought you might be using it to stabilize your temp range. I have water so hard I have to haul in distilled. I need to get an ro set up or something.

scubascrog

scubascrog

more stress, ph runoff at a 5 again, found a bag of dolomite lime left over , amended. ready to be over this stupid ph issue.
Plants are N-toxing from their half feed, all are showing P deficiencies from ph being low. calcium deficient too now on my biggest. starting to piss me off.
Roots 707 is being garbage to me right now. I ph down to 6.8 from 8 and I STILL GET 5 PH RUNOFF. FUCCCKCKKKKAAAKKAKAKASKSKSKFLGOEMOMMVPEMGOMHWOHS
Putting extra lime in the mix when I transplant to 5 gals which will be in another 2 weeks. ffsakes. I though I was over this.

scubascrog

scubascrog

okay so I got things under control.
cal-mag deficiencies are going away, yellowing is stopping , calcium defs stopped, purple stems are going away, they are liking nutrients now.
whew.
I mixed up my dolomite and perlite in with my soil this time and the 5 gallons are gonna get wet and mixed periodically over the course of 2 days before transplanting.

on a brighter note, not all plants were really affected too bad, the under leaves are gonna come off anyways.

scubascrog

scubascrog

AAAAND my cool tube is being delivered tomorrow, you get to see it when its all installed.

scubascrog

scubascrog

check it out!!!
IMAG0311
IMAG0312
IMAG0314
IMAG0317
IMAG0319
IMAG0320
IMAG0321

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Id like to see some pics under the canopy, take a look at those knuckles!

Top Bottom