Cks Purple Kush & White Cookies Led+hid Tent Grow!

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

So no ph problems, they ate a full 2tbs per gallon feed last 2 waterings so they are getting just water tomorrow.
This purple kush smells so dank already, I have a feeling its going to be the best one.
P1030086

this mainlines white cookies is taking off, I think its sativa dom.
P1030087

Other white cookies I think is indica dom.
P1030088

Purple kush
P1030089

Purple kush I will transplant tomorrow
P1030090

scubascrog

scubascrog

Yep yep! I just tied down some branches, giving each of the colas their space so I dont have to defol, I took out all the shoots of the nodes I didnt want growing, new explosive growth should be happening this week. :) I'm about to head to the grow shop today to pick up more soil and another 5 gallon smart pot, I'm going to throw another 5 plants in veg a few weeks from harvest :)

scubascrog

scubascrog

so there may have been a light irregularity, not entirely sure waht my friend said he woke up at 2, the light was off then he turned it on without calling me first then the light shut off at 4 *CRINGE*, and now they are off till 10. but they definitely got more dark than they needed to today so I'm just gonna keep the veg cycle on and pray for the best. still got a week or 2 of veg to go.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

so there may have been a light irregularity, not entirely sure waht my friend said he woke up at 2, the light was off then he turned it on without calling me first then the light shut off at 4 *CRINGE*, and now they are off till 10. but they definitely got more dark than they needed to today so I'm just gonna keep the veg cycle on and pray for the best. still got a week or 2 of veg to go.

As long as its not 12 hours uninterrupted youre all good or should be all good.

tommy2snips

tommy2snips

Very nice scuba!
If it's the same Purple Kush I had a couple yrs ago...beautiful plant, easy to grow, takes mistakes no prob...a fave among smokers. Didn't make the cut in the yield dept tho sad to say ...so I still run the Bubba Kush primarily
An acquaintance is about to pop some CropKing White Cookie seeds...sounds like it has potential for sure, hope to get a look at her one day.
Were you able to keep anything for Mom stock? or do you just flower it all out?

Cheers!

scubascrog

scubascrog

I just flower it all out these are from seed. I still have like 3 or 4 more each.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I want to soo bad, I know the white cookies is going to stretch more so I'm going by their height..... still too early to flip those....

scubascrog

scubascrog

Im pretty fucking happy right now.
this sativa dom pheno quickly went from my least to my most favorite plant of the bunch... double serrated leaves, great internodal growth, I'm going to get 8 full Christmas trees out of her. I'm purposfully letting some of the lower nodes grow out on this strain, and not to water it so much, someone advised it helps out the yield on the seed reviews on the website I ordered them from.
P1030121

the other white cookies on the right is more indica dominate.
P1030122
P1030123
P1030124
P1030125
P1030126

and me really high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom