Classic Seeds

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slz209

Slz209

What's up surf your plants look solid thanks for the compliment what strains of classics have you run bean to smoke? How are the poa crosses? Man classic had some of the most viable seeds. I had to get his romulan since I lost my dad's original clone. I'm going to be sending some solid genetics classics way and hopefully hell save a California legend in the cannabis world. Respect luck and best wishes being sent your way brudah hahah always wanted to say that with a Hawaiian accent

Slz209

Slz209

I'm stoked for classics purple X Fire Og classic has access to original strains his fire og is an original fire og not og raskals other than loompas and a few others classic is my only source for seed stock

Slz209

Slz209

Killed with that afghooie surf, pop in my new thread and check out my a1oG grow

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Oh yeah dude, I been lurking in yo thread, I'm always creeping. I just started with the Classic gear end of last year, so mostly just the plants you see in this thread so far...Malian x Columbian x Sour D, my buddy grew out the Malian x Afg 1, I saw the plant grow all the way but didn't get to sample. J x SSH just finishing drying, gonna sample tomorrow, and I think TSD sent me something else and called it Afgooey, that is also just finishing the dry. I gave out a pak of ChemJack and Deep Chunk x Amnesia and the boys are growing them now.....always good germs with Classic's babies.

Slz209

Slz209

Yeah jb butt raped me and didn't even cuddle afterwards haha I sent him the cash and what do you no I still do not have my romulan ibls from him oh yeah and my sour d X romulan yup that's still "on it's way" Hahahaha along with the jack frost and the afghooie not to mention his free seeds with every order I place lol man I've lost stuff in the mail system before but it's never taken 1 1/2 years to find it way to me lol I guess he didn't use fed ex hahahahahhahaha the seed depot left a sour taste in my mouth and it makes me even Leary of ordering here but logic seems like a very stand up guy and every I've talked to says he's solid if it gets lossed tossed or sauced on it's journey to your doorstep logic will resend and make it right so I think I'll try it here and see how it goes. I got 10 romulan ibl, 10 skunkXafghan x romulan, 10 nysd x p.o.a., 10 purple erkle x fire og, 10 rom x Jack Frost and 10 romulan x afghooie + 15 yeti bx2, yeti f3 and moondawg f2's total now and I'm on that straight pheno mode looking for the one. I'll post pics tomorrow stay solid surfd and classic thanks for everything your one cool cat

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Cool line up dude, don't burn yoself with all that fire!

I haven't ordered of the Farm in a couple years, but I always got good shit here. Bummer they don't take CC so you have to spend an extra 35$ on Intl
shipping to get your cash there.

Slz209

Slz209

The original or what seems to be the original big bud from northern cali this is not the European sweet smelling big bud that is a mere image of the old big bud. It is the donkey dick sized, rotten skunk road kill greasy greasy uber potent bud a true legend in cali. I talked to some of the breeders here and they all said yup that's the one I remember so I'm positive it's legit I also have a pre 02 GDP that is in my opinion the true GDP over the kens cut as the big bud used and the erkle used in the cross were verified cuts in grass valley. I love the old school skunky cat piss bud today some grows have no smell at all yeah there potent purple covers in tricks but I like smell taste potency looks feel the whole package

Slz209

Slz209

I'm starting to creAt a line up of strains to release but l credit would go to the original breeders I'm trying to make the ultimate og

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Ultimate OG? Sounds like a plan, what is the plan? Lol
Didn't Snow High do something like that?

Stoked ya got some old school danks, work that shit!

Slz209

Slz209

Honestly I'm a fan of the older stuff the stuff my dad had or that I would buy from my uncle I mean a dub bag in my pocket opens up and my grandfather tore my room apart looking for all the "dope" hahahahaha he swore I had pounds of it I miss that man the smell is important I know that it's not everything but come on when someone opens up a jar and it barley smells ur like ehhhh it was ok even it is straight fire or even the fruity stuff is cool but when you open a jar of some cat pissy smelling or straight skunk got ran over and your car insurance totals it out because of the smell when you open a jar of that it could be 10% thc but your nose told your brain your fucked grab the snickers the ice cream call round table pizza and watch Comedy Central because your not leaving tonight your to fucking HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII that's what I miss a want to bring back it's why I deal with classic an loompa and a select few others they have a desire for consistency in their product that is straight dank that stinks like shit taste like candied lemon fuel sticks to your jar and fucks your night up just being honest with what I like. Because it's weed like that that helps cancer patients like my mother n law whose terminally I'll be able to smile eat and yes get hi enough to forget or even accept the fact that she is dying. It's strong enough to replace man made synthetic heroin that every doctor passes put like candy that's the bud I miss I want and I think should be winning all these cups but nope it's deep pockets and broken promises at a so called medical cup

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Word^^^

Pic of my fave girly Lemon D x Pride of Afghanistan

DSCN1452

Slz209

Slz209

That's my top classic strain in my garden right now stinks to hi heaven as a seedling ohhh yeahhhhh

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi nice to see two of my favorite people jawing it up with each other . even the males stink and get tri chromes with the lemon and nycd the pride of Afghanistan has that affect on these sativa dominates turns them from floppy limbed woos's to stand up on there own with no problems at all and make a lot more compact bud sights so a five foot plant has as much as a 10 foot plant of the pure strains at harvest.i did some real green crack to poa and purpurea tensinesus and the males in the flowering tent are blowing my mind only a week old and have clusters of flowers 2 and 3 inches long the gc started dropping pollen today never saw anything happen this fast before under florescents can not wait to start recrossing the males and females together when all the pollen is harvested only have a few of each so no open pollination on these its brush time aloha bros classic seeds

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

such a awesome thread right here! Been a fan of classic seeds for many moons now and stoked to see people running the gear. I made a order over at the other place before it got shut down and all the JB stuff went down but never got no response or nothing in return.

That Lemon D x POA is gonna be some real dank fire! Im subbed up to this thread most def!

JAG

B

Burned Haze

I have 5 strains from this breeder I have not germinated so Should be interesting to see someone else run some of his gear, Already ran his rom diesel last year with some success. very vigorous running strain.

Looking good bro and subscribed

Top Bottom