Cleaning house...............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

manicinmaine

damn mota looking good, been searchin for that mss for a long while, and very interested in the others as well. any idea when youll be making another drop?

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Very little info out there, and it's all rumor and hearsay. The UW story I heard is basically the same as the g-13 story... where the strain was stolen from the University of Mississippi or whatever it was. This is supposedly another g-13 strain/pheno that was bred at the University of Washington.

The plant is mostly indica, barely stretches, huge buds. It has a unique skunky b.o./onion smell and taste imo. Really heavy feeder, easy to grow, very tolerant and resistant plant. I took mine 70 days from flip.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Man you can spend days searchin thru info and what's actually is u-dub, let alone what the parentage is. My money is on it being a hashplant but others will argue otherwise. Supposedly there's the 100% indica that finishes in 56 days and a more sativa version . Couple that with the fact that some in the PNW are callin it G-13 as Lemonhoko and i have talked about this numerous times.

UB- that skunky bo/onion smell describes the Ortega to a "T".

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Mota,

Never had the opportunity to sample your work. You definitely had my attention at dogless. Got me CHEESIN like a female lol...

Think you're going to be bringing tons of folks out of the woodwork for this one :D

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota,

Never had the opportunity to sample your work. You definitely had my attention at dogless. Got me CHEESIN like a female lol...

Think you're going to be bringing tons of folks out of the woodwork for this one :D

Kinda excited myself but what blows is i didn't get a single male from the 20 beans i cracked. So now i'm checkin out the ladies and will clone each one but keep only the unique ones from this first round. All the work i've seen from dogless has been stellar including the Ortega which is one of my keepers.

Motarebel

Motarebel

damn mota looking good, been searchin for that mss for a long while, and very interested in the others as well. any idea when youll be making another drop?

I have some original Apollo 13 F4 ready to be stocked and a few being tested but won't be released untill testing is complete. I'll have another handfull that'll need testing in a couple months using the LongBottomLeaf and an old skool SuperSkunk x Deep Chunk male.

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Interesting, I wonder if I got a mislabel... the guy told me it would finish in 56 when he gave it to me. Dude has like 50 strains so I could see that happening. =/

I read one of the UW's is purple too, what's your UW like Mota? thx

Motarebel

Motarebel

Interesting, I wonder if I got a mislabel... the guy told me it would finish in 56 when he gave it to me. Dude has like 50 strains so I could see that happening. =/

I read one of the UW's is purple too, what's your UW like Mota? thx

This is another new one to me,just got clones a few weeks back. I need to do a flowering run before i will make any seeds so my guess would be early next year before any hybrids.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey Mota if I forgot to tell you thanks for the seeds ...well here it is,Thanks Bro! I had one of the Toxic Lemon stuck under the canopy of plants and it started into flower pre-maturely. It smells so freeking nice! Very lemon with a hint of pine. I put it out into the sun by it`s self to see if I can get it to go back into veg. I did get more out of the pack anyway but don`t want to waste it. It`s going to be a keeper for sure!

dirk d

dirk d

I'm running a cut, i got from a reliable grower, that said his grandma passed him down the UDUB Cut, got her about 7 weeks in flower and she has great structure, massive buds and smells lovely. Supposed to be purple and white like the UW colors lol. I got to say that im pretty impressed so far.

soserthc1

soserthc1

agree with cheese some nice strains - i have been wanting to get my hands on something chem for awhile now - the only chem i have in seed in GHS chem dog witch is not what i though when i purchased it. which is the best chem strain in anyone's humble opinion - i'm leaning towards a chem # 4 strain ???

Top Bottom