Cleaning house...............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

Slauson i have a couple options i'm looking at. Can't decide between LungCandy#1, SweetPinkGrapefruit or SourBubble x Purple Indica male to hit the IBG. Some PinkBubble and BubbleCandy sound pretty tastey!

I've grown out some Indiana BG x C99 and the outcome was almost outstanding. I say almost because it had everything from looks to smell to a great taste and flower time but the potency just wasn't up to par for me on the two females I ended up with. I thought it'd make great breeding stock though. I mention that because I know how similar the grapefruit and C99 are so I can predict pretty well what the outcome would be there. I personally think the lungcandy and longbottom males would be the best bet for that bubblegum. I can't imagine how bubblegum would mix with pinesol flavor! I'm sure the outcome would be either ya love it or hate it. Btw whats candy chem?

Motarebel

Motarebel

CandyChem i believe is Snowdog x Chemdog D made in '06 by the Chemdog crew.

That's what i've heard about the IBG is the lack of punch,might not be worth the time. I gotta run em first and go from there. Hazeman grew some of THSeed's BG ,it was ok at best. I liked Bog's Sour bubble the best but i couldn't keep the colas from molding up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hope the naming of Loran's gear doesn't cause too much confusion. I know of some who have grown it out using their own terminology, but it's definitely Loran's gear.

As I recall you were going to do some work on Chocolate Diesel. I lost my cut (all my moms) last year, after discovering that a schizophrenic I work with does best with it. She also loves Mother of Thor, another fan-fucking-tastic cut from Loran, which we apparently both lost during the last few months. In any event, has anything come of the CD breeding you'd spoken of?

Motarebel

Motarebel

I hope the naming of Loran's gear doesn't cause too much confusion. I know of some who have grown it out using their own terminology, but it's definitely Loran's gear.

As I recall you were going to do some work on Chocolate Diesel. I lost my cut (all my moms) last year, after discovering that a schizophrenic I work with does best with it. She also loves Mother of Thor, another fan-fucking-tastic cut from Loran, which we apparently both lost during the last few months. In any event, has anything come of the CD breeding you'd spoken of?

Loran is the one who called his cross LongbottomLeaf(LBL),not sure how that causes confusion when the maker names his own work? Now i'm confused!

Unfortunately i lost the CD,not sure if i'll go back and give it another shot. I've got the ECSD and making a few hybrids now.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, Loran gave me beans of LBL that he'd named as such a couple of years ago. At the same time as that, he'd also gifted some other folks who decided to call it something else, that's all I'm saying. I'm sure it happens a lot.

We *all* lost the CD, eh? Hell of a year, it was. I look forward to reading, hearing, seeing and smoking more!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yes, Loran gave me beans of LBL that he'd named as such a couple of years ago. At the same time as that, he'd also gifted some other folks who decided to call it something else, that's all I'm saying. I'm sure it happens a lot.

We *all* lost the CD, eh? Hell of a year, it was. I look forward to reading, hearing, seeing and smoking more!

I thought i'd seen the same cross with a diff name floating around,just hope they give loran the deserved credit.

The CD is still around and when i get some space freed up i'll send for it.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Mota, you should cross the UW with your Heri... Might not end up the tastiest girl in the garden, but she'll pack some heat :D Heri Co-ed Lol! If not, I'll ima have to do it :) How ya liking the Dr.? Did you gift her to Haze? Just curious cuz I read hes thinking of making Blue Fugu with his Blowfish to a BB Bubba lady.. That would be saweeeeet! :D Take care brotha.

pugliese63

pugliese63

I thought i'd seen the same cross with a diff name floating around,just hope they give loran the deserved credit.

The CD is still around and when i get some space freed up i'll send for it.

I ran the Chocolate Trip Sour Diesal several years ago. Definitely good smoke with a tasty chocolate diesel flavor. I hit it with some A11 f2 pollen from fet but haven't had the opportunity to run them yet. Everything I used the A11 pollen on has come out spectacular so I have high expectations for these. I've still got a gaggle of Motarebel beans sitting in the fridge that I need to go thru. I've mentioned it before but some of the best I ever grew was Mota's Quiesal. Fat, chunky, diesally smelling buds on nice big branches with a killer stone. Lost her sometime back and missed dearly.

J

Jimmy Black

hey Mota! very TOP genetik you have,i wana see the talk of kabul in some crosses! i hear many good storys about der TOK!!!!

Great Work !

greetz

C

CobbCreekBob

CandyChem i believe is Snowdog x Chemdog D made in '06 by the Chemdog crew.

That's what i've heard about the IBG is the lack of punch,might not be worth the time. I gotta run em first and go from there. Hazeman grew some of THSeed's BG ,it was ok at best. I liked Bog's Sour bubble the best but i couldn't keep the colas from molding up.

the indiana bubblegum cut that floats round Eugene/Salem is weak, looks good, don't even have the taste very well, but very much lacks in potency, IMHO

S

ShiftyThumb

I'm drooling over the vault. Acapulco Gold, UDUB, Orange Diesel, NorCal OG, Loompa's Headband, and you didn't have it up but your own IBL of Herijuana are all things I'd love to have in my vault. And mommy room. =) Big fan of your work. Hope all is good for you.

T

tngreen

Ive been gonna hunt me a keeper Sour Bubble out of these seeds Ive had......

Lucky man, only Sour Bubble ive ever tried was amazing. Good to see ya around dude, I still have a bunch of Pine Tar Kush to run

Mota, lovin the latest stuff! Cant wait to try some. I gave local clones a try and I'm done with them. When I was growing your seeds all i ever had was super dank and lately it hasnt stacked up

fractal

fractal

Hey mota where did you source your poison OG cut? That one reigns supreme above all OGs without a doubt. I had it for a while, can't even fully convey the shit I had to go through to get that cut. Left it with a neighbor when I had to move and scrap my grow, been trying to get ahold of that dude to see if he kept it going. Makes me want to cry thinking I might never see the poison OG again, for real!

Top Bottom