Cleaning house...............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

lovley list with awsome stock mota...one thing i gotta ask is were is the bubba? or did ya toss her....i have been enjoying ya redneck koosh very nice man, love bubba crosses so i had to ask but good shit man, keep the fire coming man, one

Motarebel

Motarebel

lovley list with awsome stock mota...one thing i gotta ask is were is the bubba? or did ya toss her....i have been enjoying ya redneck koosh very nice man, love bubba crosses so i had to ask but good shit man, keep the fire coming man, one

I still have her but out of respect for hazeman she'll be used very little. Hazeman blessed me with her years ago and i made Killa Kush, Star Kush, BubbaYum, Bubba x MKUltra and OrangeDiesel Kush along the way and will revisit them before any new work with her.

G

gooey

thats whats up man, thanks for the speedy reply....its all about the respect...bubba is one girl that i cant seem to shake, love it on everylevel sept the yield lol...cant wait to see what ya do next man..puff puff pass, thanks for reppin our state so proper.

slausongardens

slausongardens

it would be nice to find a good male from one of bogs bubblegum strains, i think bogbubble is the one or another bubblegum male from one of the companys that have them, whichever is the best one and then do some bxing with the indiana bubblegum clone and try to get something close to it in seed form.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just added the mighty P75 to the ladies!
funny was just reading about apollo 13(genius *p75) in the best of skunk volume 5 - they have 99 milfs mom's id like to find and that was one of the ones that interested me Mort , you also got a mention on ch9 herijuana jack 33 fem... bro have not finished the book yet so maybe some more but was pretty cool to see... breeders in print that i actually get to talk to .... peace soser.....

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I like the SweetPinkGrapefruit as my choice also, but they all sound great to me! Good luck with the IBG project Mota. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom