Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Give some details.
Medium?
Nutes?
Ph?
Debit pin code?
Temps?
MeduMe is mushroom compost with shelf organic raised bed soil that had the usual additives ewc, feather mral etc. No nutes yet for clones, same soil used for seeds no issues. Cobs and quantum boards for light not my first grow by no means. I'm asking as a reassurance, first time talking clones from reveggers

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

MeduMe is mushroom compost with shelf organic raised bed soil that had the usual additives ewc, feather mral etc. No nutes yet for clones, same soil used for seeds no issues. Cobs and quantum boards for light not my first grow by no means. I'm asking as a reassurance, first time talking clones from reveggers
Temps around 80-82 same medium
hahahah right,some ive seen was worth the work hahah
I claim no pride or credit for saying what I've done but I've been around bud for going on two decades and all that entails from colorado to maine back to cali and beyond and never have I ever seen or tried bud like I grew last year outdoors using same exact routine as now. It's definitely worth the work.

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Looks like your ph might be off.. On all of them.
I agree it is off in a sense. I know there's endless questions and answers to pH water and organic soils and all this and that and shit ive read enough to rewrite a book. I use teas that come out to around 7.2 and without brewing water is 7.1 with soil showing around 7.1. So as much as I feel I should be pH ing my water I also don't feel like it because it's been successful outdoors consistently. However this is a new indoor (not my first) but first with all organics/soil indoor. All other indoor ive grown was with strait nutes like advanced and what not which is definitely a different ball game.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I agree it is off in a sense. I know there's endless questions and answers to pH water and organic soils and all this and that and shit ive read enough to rewrite a book. I use teas that come out to around 7.2 and without brewing water is 7.1 with soil showing around 7.1. So as much as I feel I should be pH ing my water I also don't feel like it because it's been successful outdoors consistently. However this is a new indoor (not my first) but first with all organics/soil indoor. All other indoor ive grown was with strait nutes like advanced and what not which is definitely a different ball game.
In soil i try to keep everything that goes in the plant at 6.5 - 7..

Capture 2018 04 23 17 47 19
Maingrow85

Maingrow85

In soil i try to keep everything that goes in the plant at 6.5 - 7..
I was just trying to text this kinda info. I was just going to say as much as I would like to have my soil just below 7 and my water around 6.5, my soil being what it is comes out high it's definitely all organic and I did not buffer down, and I don't mess with water pH from the spring or well water because of the organic nutes because (outdoor does awesome) I feel I could very well be off with all the feedback. But like I said I use same exact medium and nutes outdoors twice this year multiple strains with awesome success and very little problems. But I feel you for sure..

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

I know pH water should be 6.5ish for soil but teas I don't buffer and never seen plants skip a beat and seen teas work before my eyes and have seen some absolutely amazing buds grown without pH ing anything at all in organic soil and tea in Colorado all outdoor. Same as where I am outdoor no pH and all organic soil and well water produce.. But seems same setup indoors has some issues..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I was just trying to text this kinda info. I was just going to say as much as I would like to have my soil just below 7 and my water around 6.5, my soil being what it is comes out high it's definitely all organic and I did not buffer down, and I don't mess with water pH from the spring or well water because of the organic nutes because (outdoor does awesome) I feel I could very well be off with all the feedback. But like I said I use same exact medium and nutes outdoors twice this year multiple strains with awesome success and very little problems. But I feel you for sure..
Were the outdoor plants in the ground?

Latest posts

Top Bottom