Clone Deficiency Help

• Thread starter Maingrow85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Looks like the soil is too hot for the clones. Some things don't like it. I usually dilute my veg nutes (bout 650 ppm) 50/50 for clones until they have rooted. Some stuff will take the full blast no problem. Some hate it. So I just dilute to be on the safe side.

I have seen stuff like this ages ago when I was using ocean forest. Sometimes the batch was way to hot and clones didn't like it the first 2 weeks. Would cut with mushie compost to try and thin it out a little. Might try just strait mushie compost and water. That usually has plenty for clones in the beginning. No real reason to be slamming nutes and teas on them at the start.

It's either that or too much water.
Definitely understand that. I haven't gave any teas, only water once after transplant and everything was looking good then got worse. Haven't added any nutes at all but I do believe it's to hot, no way a quality mush or good organic soil wouldn't have enough nutes just to start. I believe the added bag of organic soil I used was to hot with what they had, bone meals feather meals you know the list I'm sure. That with a little to much light to fast and my water that day from that source was 7.2 so I believe that combination of things just hit em hard.

Top Bottom