Clone Deficiency Help

• Thread starter Maingrow85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Half yes half no in Co. Here where I am no...
Usually I'd just add my regular organic nutes and stuff usually goes off all good however i didnt want to go ham bone with nutes on this many new clones before I asked, again this is first indoor with all organic everything. They are running fast but colors getting funny fast lol...

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

I'll take another pic tomorrow morning with the most progressed together for a good comparison and if anyone wants to chat about it I'd appreciate it..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

In soil i try to keep everything that goes in the plant at 6.5 - 7..
there ya go,6.5 is the sweet spot and still gives you room if you screw up,i know this well hahaha ive only had a few plants that needed a max of 6.8,buy the way you can ph down your tea,same as your feeds

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Well alright another day and this is where werew at. Anyone have any opinions? I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

i still say bump of the P in your feed,new growth looks good
Maybe needs some feed, didn't think it would this fast. I felt the 7.2ph water and soil combo is messing around with the uptake. Still a day or two before water. What about a mild foiler solution of kelp for now?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

type of soil you use doesnt matter as much as your ph,always ph the bag when you get it,do you have a ph kit,there cheap on amazon,comes with NPK and PH pills to do the test,compost is compost,so im believing your ph is way off,keep this in mind when folk say i never ph my water in soil,they know what the PH of soil was at planting and they know what ph is coming from the tap,im on a well to 500 ft deep,but my source comes from a lake about 30 miles away,we have been in drought conditons for months,i live in the recharge zone,so with level of water source goes down all the lime and irons and stuff like that increase and decrease,if you dig what im saying,it not the compost ive used mushroom compost for years,you need to check your soil ph ,if your high as hell,you can off swing yuour feeds and waters going in

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

I have some veg tea from the guanos company I love using in veg, but if the pH is messing with it that bad I thougt it might make things worse until they were more established and running with some more healthy growth...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Maybe needs some feed, didn't think it would this fast. I felt the 7.2ph water and soil combo is messing around with the uptake. Still a day or two before water. What about a mild foiler solution of kelp for now?
foilar feeding is great idea ,just dont over do it ,with light off of course

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have some veg tea from the guanos company I love using in veg, but if the pH is messing with it that bad I thougt it might make things worse until they were more established and running with some more healthy growth...
feed it,if it dont help no lose you already have issue

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol I like your Outlook lmao. It's already got issues feed it and see. For sure gonna give it a go..
you know was thinking about the mushroom compost,dont know what you bought ,but a light bulb went off,i went down back in feb to a local nursery,was looking for mushroom compost,they had a pallet of it been sitting there a year,dude said name your price,so i said 3 bucks a bag,he said get your truck,i bought i think like 20 bags,noticed while loading them bags just falling apart from being in the sun,still hey compost is compost,so brought home filled last half of my corn bed with it,season went on and half my garden was booming other half wasnt,so i just thought noit enough sun,then my wife asked were i put that compost and then the bulb really went off,the bad section of my bed is were i put the mushroom compost,so that being said do you know how fresh it was,i had a montery mushroom factory close to were i lived in east texas ,go to plant and a bucket was 10 bucks,you could not get a full bucket in a 16 ft trailer and they would let you come back for the rest,fresh i mean fresh right out of factory,they only use once then sell,so there is that chance you got some that bad,but i dont think that would hurt ya,you are feeding nuitrients anyway

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Going to try a different pH water, I have to say Ive used alot of rain water and I like it. However I'm going to do some 6.5 waterings and start some small feeding and see where we go.
hell my rainwater is alkaline as hell here next to the city,i love it when it rains plants just thrive,and you can still use it just ph it up or down,some is acidic also depends on the envoriment if you dig,i really think if you start ph the inputs your problem will go away or at least hold it at bay,lol

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

hell my rainwater is alkaline as hell here next to the city,i love it when it rains plants just thrive,and you can still use it just ph it up or down,some is acidic also depends on the envoriment if you dig,i really think if you start ph the inputs your problem will go away or at least hold it at bay,lol
Yes I believe some ph fixing will definitely help. It's hard to think it won't help when I've seen consistent 6.5 do wonders and I know it's the sweet spot. The soil could be iffy but seems like soil was pretty legit and pH reads good. In saying that it could be a little sketchy on the compost. Only when I use my own do I truly know it's real compost. Going to ease into some feed next watering with some pH adjusting and go from there. I believe it will do the job. Only trying for about three good weeks of veg before sog bloom so I definitely like to get my stuff on point as fast as possible.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looks like the soil is too hot for the clones. Some things don't like it. I usually dilute my veg nutes (bout 650 ppm) 50/50 for clones until they have rooted. Some stuff will take the full blast no problem. Some hate it. So I just dilute to be on the safe side.

I have seen stuff like this ages ago when I was using ocean forest. Sometimes the batch was way to hot and clones didn't like it the first 2 weeks. Would cut with mushie compost to try and thin it out a little. Might try just strait mushie compost and water. That usually has plenty for clones in the beginning. No real reason to be slamming nutes and teas on them at the start.

It's either that or too much water.

Top Bottom