clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn just read this whole thread and can't believe I missed it this whole time!!! Straight high on shit......But I agree with Skunk for sure... but at the same time when I receive cuts I have to give my WORD I won't pass it out and whore it as I do the same for my cuts. But before all that happens must meet and make sure person's WORD would be legit and not just some guy or lady trying to get rich for all the wrong reason's and commercialize my strains. If your a straight up person I have no problem given a cut to you. Peace HDK

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Damn just read this whole thread and can't believe I missed it this whole time!!! Straight high on shit......But I agree with Skunk for sure... but at the same time when I receive cuts I have to give my WORD I won't pass it out and whore it as I do the same for my cuts. But before all that happens must meet and make sure person's WORD would be legit and not just some guy or lady trying to get rich for all the wrong reason's and commercialize my strains. If your a straight up person I have no problem given a cut to you. Peace HDK

yeah bro you spot on. i always feel bad when people hit me up for cuts because a lot of the cuts i have i promised to not pass along and I'm not going to mess up my rep which is what gets me the cuts to help out even some friends let alone a stranger then i end up assed out.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Any u west mi guys ever hear of bluegun its suposed to be an ak x dj short bb. Between me and my circle we have obtained close to thirty clone strains from lansing disp. and craigslist. I'm stiil growing the same shit we got from ordering seeds yrs ago plus a few. There are deff good strains in Mi were just a bunch of money hungry strain hoarding people who really don't care about the medical community bunch of drug dealers with med cards of couese there are exceptions. My patients don't pay a dime for what they smoke. Its all in the overages.

D

DaNK818

i live out in la and just picked up tahoe og cut pre 98 bubba skywalker cut we got all the cloness out here plus i alot are from the Chemdog D line.

2DogWalker

Hindu,

What part of the hand are you in, interested in tasting the white to see a hint of the parents of my new Karma White OG beans?

2dog

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hindu Homie!!

Hey bro my phone waas in the couch with no signal so I didnt get your call or# on my caller ID. Call me back bro. Thanks! You just made my day!!!! Can you shoot me a few pics of cured buds or a mature female before harvest? thanks alot man. I wanna see that Urkle dom pheno with that beloved purple.

C

Cereall

Hindu Killer... im new to the site but used to frequent many other sites...

anyways... have any excess clones i can donate and take off your hands? I cant PM yet... silly rules LOL

you can shoot me an email maybe? i would greatly appreciate it

Thanks in advance

S

snkrhd23

its good to see people sharing quality cuts with each other........ the way it should be. now if i can jus find some one willing to share lol

G

gooey

sharing is caring as they say lol...dont have any pics atm of my clone only strains but i got: Diesal Headmaster (ogkushxlsd)
Mystery Kush (bubba s1)
God Bud (cali version, not bc bud depots)
KKSC
I cant wait to see more dank in MI, looks like this site has some sick growers throwin down some nice strains..cant wait to experience new flavors...variety is the spice for sho...peace n puffs

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Many of the clone only strains you guys are passing around as cuts are not clone only.Not saying the cuts aren`t special or prefured pheno types but many are around in seed form. I been working on a few lines of seed from local clone onlys here in Cali such as GDP made by GDP x Old Grand Dad and back crossed. Old Grand Dad was the strain that started the purps,GDP,Grape Ape,Erkle,and many others. It`s a very old strain that was grown by Slaves. Also been working on seed form of a local clone only of God`s Gift. Rabbi Did a smoke report on it here in the Farm awhile back with a few ok pictures of the buds. Anyway if people don`t try to collect strains in seed form many strains will be gone in time unless older seed hoe people like me collect em. Clones get lost easy and/or crossed out. Not against sharing of genetics by way of clone just saying having seed insures the strain isn`t lost as easy if proper care in storage is used.

G

gooey

Agree with you on keeping beans...only thing with that is once you have a pheno you like you must come up with asuitable male, breeding is not meant for everyone...i think the whole concept of a cut or clone only is that someone else already searched out the best pheno or what they believe to be the best, thus you end up with the amazing genetics, not having to pop 100's of beans...i guess the definition of clone only is smaller in cali...in MI it seems if you cant get beans of it its considered clone only...my question would be say i have diesal headmaster(ogkushxlsd) if i go get those beans n do my crossing would i even come close to the phenotype i have? and does that make it not a clone only?

P

primeform

Many of the clone only strains you guys are passing around as cuts are not clone only.Not saying the cuts aren`t special or prefured pheno types but many are around in seed form. I been working on a few lines of seed from local clone onlys here in Cali such as GDP made by GDP x Old Grand Dad and back crossed. Old Grand Dad was the strain that started the purps,GDP,Grape Ape,Erkle,and many others. It`s a very old strain that was grown by Slaves. Also been working on seed form of a local clone only of God`s Gift. Rabbi Did a smoke report on it here in the Farm awhile back with a few ok pictures of the buds. Anyway if people don`t try to collect strains in seed form many strains will be gone in time unless older seed hoe people like me collect em. Clones get lost easy and/or crossed out. Not against sharing of genetics by way of clone just saying having seed insures the strain isn`t lost as easy if proper care in storage is used.

Hey mark I tried some Bubbas Gift and Ive been looking to get some more here locally in norcal. Ive never seen the original Gods Gift. What is it like?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey mark I tried some Bubbas Gift and Ive been looking to get some more here locally in norcal. Ive never seen the original Gods Gift. What is it like?

There`s a smoke report on it by Rabbi at the farm.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Agree with you on keeping beans...only thing with that is once you have a pheno you like you must come up with asuitable male, breeding is not meant for everyone...i think the whole concept of a cut or clone only is that someone else already searched out the best pheno or what they believe to be the best, thus you end up with the amazing genetics, not having to pop 100's of beans...i guess the definition of clone only is smaller in cali...in MI it seems if you cant get beans of it its considered clone only...my question would be say i have diesal headmaster(ogkushxlsd) if i go get those beans n do my crossing would i even come close to the phenotype i have? and does that make it not a clone only?

1. Maybe if you pick the same pheno types!

2. No, a clone `only` is a strain that is not availible in seed form.You can also get cuts that are of different pheno types, say dutches cut vs. master blaster`s cut,ect.Not everyone will agree on the best pheno type from seed or clones.

P

primeform

1. Maybe if you pick the same pheno types!

2. No, a clone `only` is a strain that is not availible in seed form.You can also get cuts that are of different pheno types, say dutches cut vs. master blaster`s cut,ect.Not everyone will agree on the best pheno type from seed or clones.

Couldnt they take any clone and self pollinate to make s1 feminized seeds?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Maybe but they still would lose diverce genetics and like I said not everyone agrees on the best pheno type to use and keep.Also many growers don`t have those skills.I always keep many genetic possibilities when breeding even if I don`t use them all because I don`t want to dumb down the gene pool on any strain.So when I say I have over 22,000 strains that doesn`t include sub types I also keep. I don`t think I`ve ever talked about that before but I dought I`m the only breeder that does this?

Top Bottom