clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scuba Snacks

Buchwheat Bones that does look familar would seem to be the pre 98 bubba kush that you gave me a clone of..........FOR FREE that was awesome, thanks alot really appreciated that, that line up of other pics look amazing to real familar but idk Homie boy
skunkmasterflex dont you think that looks like some seedbank stuff, cant have the real ones.

B

Buckwheat Bones

Thanks Budman. Acquired 50 or so killer cuts through networking with some of the coolest cats in the scene. I'm in the A2 area, cant private message yet but def interested in meeting new peeps.

U

ugmjfarmer

cant private message yet, but not blowin smoke

Cant put my email up here online like everybody else, so just PM me when you get a shot. That sounds delish, willing to pay for materials/time/light/power.

F

fiftythree33

Cant put my email up here online like everybody else, so just PM me when you get a shot. That sounds delish, willing to pay for materials/time/light/power.

Bad idea that didn't pay off :( I was disappointed but not surprised.

F

fiftythree33

Hmmmm...interesting stuff...I can see both sides. However the reality of this story is find your own elites! Ive had and smoked alot of the elites..some are most are not. Of all the great strains now days...not one compares to a 80's afghani line I lost. And that was Shiawasse county bag seed!
So any of you michaganders got any old shiawasse county bag seed? Start there and good luck.

I have elites and do share......

I'm getting some local seed that is completely unknown origins but grown OD for a long time... looking forward to cracking a bunch.

B

Buckwheat Bones

scuba is super legit. Some things don't happen overnight.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

I'm getting some local seed that is completely unknown origins but grown OD for a long time... looking forward to cracking a bunch.

i did that once it was pretty good. old school guy been growing the same bagseed for over 10 years and gave me a clone. idk how to explain it my click just called it "reefer" because the smell and taste reminded us of some old school funk we use to get by stealing it form one of our buddies dads as a kid.

glad this convo didn't turn sour and i never thought of it as a argument but i think opening the floor to have the conversation with the people holding the genetics and those who want it (and a majority of us are on both sides of that fence) is a good thing. that way you can see the response isn't "because i can" or something like that. understanding it while you may not agree with it is better then left to assume people are being greedy or a just asshole.

joshadelph

joshadelph

I would love some new cuts in the ann arbor area, lets get some trading going on here!

M

Mister Charlie

Has anybody here ever heard of "sugar bush"? I have seen this strain around a few times in the past ten years. I have searched and couldnt find anything about it so i figure its a local clone only strain.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wut up fellas I'm also in the D and I agree skunkmaster people that have elite cuts keepem close to heart I hold some killer elites including the real deal dream I'm not to sure that these club have the real dream ill post some pics in bit got mine from a close friend in cali I've know a few people that got some cuts from some clubs they weren't real.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wut up doe heres those dream pics for you guys this strain is amazing all the way around

wings123

wings123

elites super strawberry diesel
( rez. strawberry diesel X [sour diesel x larry og clone] )
ssd.jpg

:banana1sv6:

A

alf318

would love to trade i have around ten strains all from attitude seedbank i tried ti pm you scub but it wouldn't let me

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

clone only genetics that are in or have been in my garden

afgoo
casey jones (schmoes cut)
pineapple dogshit
OG Kush
Chemdog D (the one Green Lantern genetics here is using for their crosses)

lots of genetics come and go in my garden and I'm lucky enough to get a good deal of clone only strains. i had Alaskan thunderfuck but she didn't root and i never cared enough to get another. i got another pheno of og kush coming and purple trash in a few weeks and in just a few months i have a TON of clone only's coming my way that i know have not seen MI soil in fact they haven't seen many states like the really horded shit and I'm eagerly waiting!

pay dues, network and you will get what you want in time.

Top Bottom