clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jayrock2580

btw I do understand even trades for special cuts. But there are tons of ok strains(or we classify as) that pass throuh a caregivers hands that can be passed.

517kush

IMO i think most FIRE cuts, were brought to michigan recently. there were very few REAL meds in the state 6 months ago. they're here now tho. most people say one thing, and the TRUTH is another. funny i never saw REAL pre-98 bubba or REAL bubba kush in the state up until 6 months ago. unless it was sent here from cali. either way if you grow quality, keep doin your thing. good luck and one love

T

THegrowshow

you guys would do better buying from a seedbank or driving up to toronto please are very stingy with the good stuff but can you blame them.

Space Cab

Space Cab

Yeah I guess I understand keeping maybe one special pheno to yourself if your going big otherwise everyone should share. I have a decent amount of elites and to me there all freegame to anyone friendly

thump easy

thump easy

NEWEST OF THE NEW 015 quang og is a nice clone only and the real obomaNew intelegance 022 let me think the real king lui 13 og270A0270 liquid coke ogIMAG0405 i just got her back ill post a pic of the flower one day and the pink lemonadeI BEEN IN THE GAME WAY TO LONG TO LET SOMEONE DESIDE MY PHENOE 018 if ever you get any of these in michigan, their keepers i got a list of them i got dig deep but grab them if ever you encounter them.. there in my personal stock i keep them for a reason they will not let you down!!!!!

Top Bottom