For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hardly an expert but never seen ticket like that 🧐. Good job managing so many strains brotha.
First time growing it and seeing it. I’ve grown the goat before but never got a real nice run with it but the terps are mostly goat on the ticket.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
First time growing it and seeing it. I’ve grown the goat before but never got a real nice run with it but the terps are mostly goat on the ticket.
Yeah definitely was thinking of golden goat not ticket. 😂 Apparently this TC I’m smokin on is better than I thought 🤤

Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

This is my first round with her. The terps are really coming through now but hard to pin point. It’s not tooty fruity like all the stuff of today. interesting and it smells really good like old school pot.
Day 47 from flip.
This is my first time growing any kind of hash plant.
Stacking hella nice 👍

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
what would you say your top 5 strains are?
Thats a tough one I’m like a revolving door and new is my new favorite every month 😂
But some that stay at the top are triangle kush, at least one sour, trop cookies, papaya cake for hash, sour or tk x grape cream cake are fun. Original diesel the list goes on and on. My elora D line will be top 5 which is on flush now.
Everyone is different and am usually surprised on what some people end up choosing😅.
I’m loaded with clones for next week and what that means is if you buy 5 your probably getting 9. If you buy ten your probably gonna get 20. Would much rather give them away to customers then throw them away.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hard to read I know and I apologize lol
Anyway things are moving and I have a few more to cross off once the funds go through. When you pay your locked in, if you delay you might lose 🤣😂
And SCG is my sour grape cake, girls got 🥩 on her 😅

F8E7E6F1 C162 408D 8B1E 1586F84812D5
14271F48 829B 45CD A536 5A4F2C882ACA
4C75F6D8 FF6B 4066 8D33 8C9C0166B0CB
d3cryption

d3cryption

Does the jealousy turn purple ? Do you have a pic ?

Do you have triangle kush ready ?
How would you compare Gsc forum to trop cookies and Gary Payton ?
Which of the strains mentioned above do you have ready ?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Does the jealousy turn purple ? Do you have a pic ?

Do you have triangle kush ready ?
How would you compare Gsc forum to trop cookies and Gary Payton ?
Which of the strains mentioned above do you have ready ?
I haven’t grown jealousy yet she going in next round.
I believe I have a triangle kush ready.
I lost forum cookies but Gary Payton is better smoke with the candy gas terps. And trop cooks is the mountain cut I’d imagine much better as well.
Should have triangle kush Gary and trop cooks ready to go now.

mountainfarmer72

mountainfarmer72

Could you write a few words on the Bandaid Haze? Is it piffy? Like the old sckool 90’s haze?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
You got a nice peanut butter breath female? How you like that one?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You got a nice peanut butter breath female? How you like that one?
First go around, my friend grabbed it from archive dispo. I blew it only one clone in the dome and it’s not rooted yet and the mother dried out to much on accident. I think I wil get it to root though. This is the problem trying to juggle to many lol. Soon the list is going to shrink to make more manageable.

6F716158 2728 4240 9C36 3690EB0E47C5
7376DD93 2785 4CE4 A7A8 54206FD3E3C7
16AC5B98 7DA9 44DB AC7E 9255B36B85A9
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Every time someone knowledgeable asks about a strain I want that strain. Guys do I have FOMO?

It’s like did I want PB breathe 10 min ago. Not really… but how come @ImpulsiveGrower wants it. What Does he know that I don’t? (A lot about growing 😂😂)
Fck FOMO guys!

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Every time someone knowledgeable asks about a strain I want that strain. Guys do I have FOMO?

It’s like did I want PB breathe 10 min ago. Not really… but how come @ImpulsiveGrower wants it. What Does he know that I don’t? (A lot about growing 😂😂)
Fck FOMO guys!
I pollinated one of these last round with a tootsie cake male, 💡adding the chocolate from the tootsie then we have peanut 🥜 butter 🧈 candy cakes 😁
And if your from Philly you will know what’s up 🤣

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I pollinated one of these last round with a tootsie cake male, 💡adding the chocolate from the tootsie then we have peanut 🥜 butter 🧈 candy cakes 😁
And if your from Philly you will know what’s up 🤣
Thought you mean nasty buckeyes 🤮🤮 Go BLUE!

Top Bottom