For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrodreams

Hey Trustfall

Considering how many different strains you have, I would like to ask you about your cloning method and what tricks you found out to maximise rooting sucess if you dont mind. Do you have big differnces between all the different strains in terms of how many cuts will actually root?

Many people still believe that some strains/phenotypes are relly hard to root even with very disciplined practices...

Would be nice to get some words from you on this....

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Screenshot 20220906 095306

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Teachers get paid peanuts, but it’s guaranteed.
This one is more fitting ..
E1A373AA 4F93 4412 9C69 075350E0FCD3

Hey Trustfall

Considering how many different strains you have, I would like to ask you about your cloning method and what tricks you found out to maximise rooting sucess if you dont mind. Do you have big differnces between all the different strains in terms of how many cuts will actually root?

Many people still believe that some strains/phenotypes are relly hard to root even with very disciplined practices...

Would be nice to get some words from you on this....
Consulting is $100 an hour or free to anyone who purchase’s at least one clone.
Once payment is made the consulting hat goes on.
A lot of time wasting going on in my dm department and I’m losing track of my paying customer dm’s because of all the bs. So I’m kindly asking people with strain questions to ask them in this thread.
If you need to do it in dm and your serious about buying then send me over $100 torwards your purchase and we can chat in the dm all you want.
These guys got the hook up because they are serious and not here to waste my time.
9690D347 F89C 4C3A 91D9 E35E96CB43C2

And also anyone who has purchased in the past we can dm as much as you would like.

H

hydrodreams

Well first of all I didn't expect that such a question will upset you that much....Otherwise I would not have asked it....so sorry then

And second I would have ordered some clones long time ago from you, but you were very clear that you dont send them outside the US earlier in the thread....

So I surely wont bother you anymore in your thread or in DM

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Well first of all I didn't expect that such a question will upset you that much....Otherwise I would not have asked it....so sorry then

And second I would have ordered some clones long time ago from you, but you were very clear that you dont send them outside the US earlier in the thread....

So I surely wont bother you anymore in your thread or in DM
Sorry I may have over reacted there a bit. 80% of the people dming me lately have just been waisting my time and it drives my paying customers dm’s out of the first page. Then i think I got everyone taken care of and some that have already paid ahead of time are getting ignored or forgotten.
As far as clones and getting them to root there is no guarantee, some times the strongest mothers clones will take the longest and sometimes they are ready in a week lol.
The real struggle is keeping all the moms happy in such a small space.
I do believe some are harder to root then others but sometimes it’s a stressed that may kick donkey butter off track but something else it didn’t bother at all.
When the stress bumps are minimal I’ve had about 90% success rate. That can go down to 30% in a jiffy from a couple cold spells.
I stick with domes and plugs for rooting, I see some people super successful with the aero cloner a though but when I’ve tried in the past I failed miserably.
The other thing about clones is it’s all timing, from when you cut them to when they are ready to go to when people want them. I wish I could send perfectly rooted and timed cuts to everybody everytime but it’s just not possible.
And the funny thing is when I say I got all these strains ready in a week, it’s always the ones people who want that decide to take a shit 🤣
Just happen with the chocolate gelatos🥹

mountainfarmer72

mountainfarmer72

What’s the yield like on the chocolate gelato, Gary Payton and golden ticket? Whats the closest thing you have to sour diesel? Thanks in advance.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What’s the yield like on the chocolate gelato, Gary Payton and golden ticket? Whats the closest thing you have to sour diesel? Thanks in advance.
Golden ticket probably the lightest yielder of those three but all are about average nothing too big.
Sour diesel I have the real sour and skunk teks sour diesel both rooted and ready.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Guys I pay for this classified thread to sale clones. It’s not to promote your favorite seed breeders payment options.
If you need to post off topic crap in one of my other threads feel free.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Is the death coast death star x ECSD? I think Mean Gene was talking about it on the pot cast

Latest posts

Top Bottom