For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Georgia pie is showing tf up, she’s on Gary Payton’s level of flavor. Grandi guava falling a bit behind but it’s close, the project though in the top section of my clones for sure. Still think my FTGC is in the lead. But once we get to the mid 40’s the tko gonna explode so we will see.

G

Ganjaman0104

Georgia pie is showing tf up, she’s on Gary Payton’s level of flavor. Grandi guava falling a bit behind but it’s close, the project though in the top section of my clones for sure. Still think my FTGC is in the lead. But once we get to the mid 40’s the tko gonna explode so we will see.
Hell ya glad you liking the project, the Red is my Fav of the two but they are defiantly top Smokes that i have personally grown so far in 10+years

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hell ya glad you liking the project, the Red is my Fav of the two but they are defiantly top Smokes that i have personally grown so far in 10+years
Digging it bro, i seeded my first run with GoJo but this run is for the smoke! Got his grandi guava in there as well.

G

Ganjaman0104

Digging it bro, i seeded my first run with GoJo but this run is for the smoke! Got his grandi guava in there as well.
hell ya can't wait to see what crosses you'll make with her. I'm about to hit mine with some Crotch rocket(lit farms) male pollen

TLOnewbie

TLOnewbie

Snips for sale 3-4 for $100 per strain shipped.
Pm and mite free🙂 Us only.

Apples and bananas

Gas pump

Banana og

Apple fritter

Lemon cherry gelato

Gmo x rootbeer

Tropicana punch

Forum cookies

Oreoz

Grape cream cake

Triangle grape cake #8

Jungle cake

Gary payton

The real sour

Sunset sherbert

Ogkb 2.0

Cherry cream pie
More strains in a week.
Ha ha ha
My friends give me clones for free

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
What do you thinkthe GP flavor is like? I have one now in flower and it smells good but not as powerful as the Tropical Cookies and Madmartigan. I am just wondering what it should be producing as far as smell. The Mango is got to be related to the madmartigan or Tropical Cookies or both in some distant way as they all share some underlying traits. The mango is also so sticky a 100% hash making plant which is what I might do with the round I have now. Thanks for your work and your input. Hope you have great day.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What do you thinkthe GP flavor is like? I have one now in flower and it smells good but not as powerful as the Tropical Cookies and Madmartigan. I am just wondering what it should be producing as far as smell. The Mango is got to be related to the madmartigan or Tropical Cookies or both in some distant way as they all share some underlying traits. The mango is also so sticky a 100% hash making plant which is what I might do with the round I have now. Thanks for your work and your input. Hope you have great day.
Gary Payton is different for sure and the smell doesn’t pop off right away but it’s coming. Has great depth of flavor in the bowl. Will turn into a candy gas type flavor. Definitely one of my more preferred cookie strains.
The mango sweetness is something special for sure I seed my first one with banana man pollen but got one going in next round for smoke 💨
Oh I have another mango in I’m gonna pollinate and was thinking about madmartigan being the father.🤔

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Well you’re a newb bro, everyone can get something for free. What your not getting for free is what I’m posting.
When someone doesn't recognize the levels to this. I just agree with them 🤣 I bet he does.
Personally I do my own pollen chucking (because I am rookie at breeding I am no on that level) and hunt for terps and health. My stuff is frosty but not on you level 🤯 Trustfall 🫡

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gotta love those that come to make these comments, only to find they have 0 interactions and what pictures they do have of their grow, is borderline embarrassing. Don’t come in here with that bullshit
Im over here minding my own business…we both know where most of them come from 😂
White truffle x okie #7 just starting to get going. By day 50 she will be covered!

IMG 7915
IMG 7916
Top Bottom