Clones

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Which local dispencarys have clones available now? Strains? A friend gave me 3 and I just saw crawlers....Thinking of pulling them now.

sky high

sky high

If yer gonna be bringing in plants from outside sources I would grab some big guns and be ready for the War....

I would hit em before i even brought em in the house.

good luck

s h

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

What about some beans! IJS ----- If you had something nobody else had ----- imagine the possibilities. Sending good vibes your way! :mad0233:

PS --- Curious --- what did you pick up anyway!

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

It is a strain my buddy has been growing for 12 years. I will spray them tomorrow. A Trip to AHL or Heavys is in order.

Ya I have thought about seeds...Would be nice to have a batch of them. Just not the way I wanted to start, But I am now looking at it like a challange and learning experience...

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Well those clones are looking MUCH better now. All 3 have new growth healthy green new leaves. I do think that the ph is too high and am going to pick up some PH lower in about an hour.

Love those happy ladies!!!

C

cheyenne

Well those clones are looking MUCH better now. All 3 have new growth healthy green new leaves. I do think that the ph is too high and am going to pick up some PH lower in about an hour.

Love those happy ladies!!!

Why do you think the pH is too high? Have you tested your runoff? Most water in NM tends to alkaline (low pH)-very alkaline (very low pH) as many aquifers here spew copious amounts of calcium out with the water. Get a meter or just grow organic and dont worry about it....

waayne

waayne

Why do you think the pH is too high? Have you tested your runoff? Most water in NM tends to alkaline (low pH)-very alkaline (very low pH) as many aquifers here spew copious amounts of calcium out with the water. Get a meter or just grow organic and dont worry about it....

cheyenne what are you smokin this morning bro?

a ph of 7 is neutral
anything over 7 is alkaline
anything under 7 is acidic
most of the water in NM is from 6.9-8.5 PH You are correct alot of the water in NM is full of minerals
:pimp:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Well looks like nute burn on the young ones.

I drained and flushed my buckets last night again and re PH'd them to 5.8. I will be leaving them alone in their fresh water for the next 3 days and hope they rebound. If they turn the corner I will post pics.
Guess that's what they call a learning curve....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

well i added 4 new clones yesterday and they are doing well. The first 3, 1 doing well 2 not so well. I put them together cause I think they aren't gonna do much and this way they almost look like a real plant. The new clones are SO much healthier.

A

alfonso2002

Hi Cheyenne I think you got your numbers wrong high PH is alkaline low PH is acidic. And growing organic has nothing to do with your PH level. Growing organic you still have to PH your water.

A

alfonso2002

cheyenne what are you smokin this morning bro?

a ph of 7 is neutral
anything over 7 is alkaline
anything under 7 is acidic
most of the water in NM is from 6.9-8.5 PH You are correct alot of the water in NM is full of minerals
:pimp:

Dam should have read the whole thread befor posting.LOL

A

alfonso2002

well i added 4 new clones yesterday and they are doing well. The first 3, 1 doing well 2 not so well. I put them together cause I think they aren't gonna do much and this way they almost look like a real plant. The new clones are SO much healthier.

Tim are you using the blue planet nutes? Take it easy with the nutes for the first couple of weeks. Alfonso

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Tim are you using the blue planet nutes? Take it easy with the nutes for the first couple of weeks. Alfonso

Yes I am using BPN. Except right now it is straight water. Since I went in too early with the nutes last time I was waiting until these clones had time to settle in. Tonoght is my water change night. SO when I do that I will add
1.5ml of part A&B. Fresh Water/correct PH/ approx 1/4 nutes and they should take off nicely.

I also got my free sample of SNS217 in the mail saturday. I don't think I have bugs any more but I gave them a quick shot anyway as a preventative measure. It won't hurt the plants at all but sure will screw up those bugs day if they should show back up. I love the fact that the SNS217 is food grade with active ingredient of Rosemary Oil... Kinda cool.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Drained and rinsed the 6 buckets. Refilled them and made correct PH and added 1.5ml, both part A and part B, BPN nutes to each bucket. Hoping for better things than last try.

A

alfonso2002

Drained and rinsed the 6 buckets. Refilled them and made correct PH and added 1.5ml, both part A and part B, BPN nutes to each bucket. Hoping for better things than last try.

Nice hope you do better this time

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

After changing the water and adding the nutes last night, all plants look GREAT(except the 2 burnt ones). But all do look amazing for me only having them in pots since saturday afternoon. So far they are loving the BPN. I also sprayed them all with SNS217as a preventative just in case there are any bugs lurking around from the beginning.

At least one of my Lavender Kush seeds have started showing roots. Hoping more start showing roots soon. I would like to put all six seeds in pots in my cabinet in the next few days. I am hoping I have help tonight to move my cabinet in and set up the T5 for the seedlings. I have put some rapid rooters in water spiked with a small amount of root stimulator to prep them. I will put the seed or seeds in after I get the cabinet in and coated with panda plastic.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

TDS/PPM meter came today. I expect the PH meter will come tomorrow or friday.

Top Bottom