Clones

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

nice just saw your pics Tim take it easy with the nutes.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

LMAO!!! Ya I know. All that was from a couple weeks back. This is a huge improvement.as you look thru the pics you can see the shit hit the fan and then the rebound, well replacement plants. I know I stunted them early on. Now with these two new plants I can make clones. All I can say now is "only the strong survive". I am going to take clones tonight. I will watch for athletes, any stragglers will be executed. lol ya I don't even want to trim the bad area.....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Yes I do have stock. Thanks to my buddy.

I ran out of time last night or I would have done the clones. I will make sure they get cut tonight. Stopping to get distilled water and new razor blades after work. I will take 8 clones and fill my machine then my room very soon.

I have bee leaving a heater on in the room and that has kept the temps around 74` and I put the humidifier back on and the RH went from 23% up to a new all time high for me of 39%. Never seen it get that high before. If I turn the exhaust off I bet it would get higher but the wife and kid woulld complain of the smell... So I am happy with what I have!

A

alfonso2002

Tim I went through that myself with the water I think if you want to use RO water then it is best to invest in a unit better that buying water.I don't worry about RH too much it is better low than high anyway.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

The only reason for the distilled water is I was told that the clone machine is more efficient with distilled water rather then tap. Like I said I have a charcoal filter to remove particulates, but no RO unit. I was just going to get 5 gallons for the clone machine. If that doesn't matter to much I would just as soon use my filter and be done with it. But I try what other successful growers suggest to me.

A

alfonso2002

If you are not going to be using too much I guess buying it is ok

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I figure that the clone machine will take 5-8 gallons and that will last for the time the clones are in the machine...

A

alfonso2002

well thats not bad but a real nice unit that I got was about 150.00.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I will get one after I harvest. I just saw several on craigslist for $100 brand new. I will have to suffer for now as I am broke.... Maybe Santa will bring one or maybe for my birthday in January...

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Saturday- Changed all water in thee buckets. Filled PH'd to 6.0 after nutes were added. PPM262 after nutes. I added 3ml Blue Planet Nutrients 2 part.

Woke up and checked in on the girls and as I opened my door to my garage the smell hit me. Then I opened the door to the room, HOLY SHIT..... the ladies are a little pungent today. They do look like they enjoyed the fresh water and nutrients.

The 2 G13 Haze, I ph'd and added 3ml nutes to a gallon of water and gave each half of the gallon.

Looks like all plants liked the fresh water and nutes.

check the pic of the roots in my gallery

A

alfonso2002

Tim that PH sounds a little high in my hydro I kept it at 5.6 even went as low as 5.1 with no problems. P.S.You do have them at 12 12 right

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Tim that PH sounds a little high in my hydro I kept it at 5.6 even went as low as 5.1 with no problems. P.S.You do have them at 12 12 right

Nothing at 12/12 all 24/7 right now cause my timer is bad.

Everything I have seen says 5.7-6.3 I have been able to keep them at 6.0 for 3 days and at that time it is about 6.3 and I lower to 5.7-6.

A friend of mine came over and we took 8 clones from 3 plants. The clones are 5 G-13 Haze and 3 are #2.

After some adjustments to the clone machine to stop exterior drips, all looks good.

Next I will have to get the second inline blower exhaust hooked up. Veg is starting to be odorific....The wife does not agree, so either the smell has to go or she does...

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Don't worry... I know how to cook and do laundry.... But I am getting a second 540cfm inline blower...Serious overkill... if she bitches after that I will send her a Christmas Card next year....

blazer

blazer

Hey KS peeping your gallery looking nice bro! Roots look healthy when u going 12/12 that's when the fun starts!:stonedsmilie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom