Clones

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

SO I got this White Widow plant 20" tall from a friend. He gave it to me as he thought it is a male plant. A guy from AHL said female, my other buddy who has grown for years said male. All my females have lots of arms, this plant seems to go straight up and down....

Anyone care to throw out their opinions?

If it is male I will wait till current flowering is complete and I will throw this plant in for seeds.

Kaiser Sose anyone that knew anything about Cannabis cultivation left AHL years ago......

You couldn't have found a worse source of info than those clowns at AHL
Skyhigh is right on point about that WW, toss that dog, and move onto real MMJ genetics.

Not sure who you talked to there but that shop is absolutely clueless about Cannabis cultivation,I'm surprised they didn't ask you to leave as they always kicked MMJ patients out of their store if you mentioned MMJ.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Good to know. As for the WW. Looks like a fem. I am harvesting again this weekend and will be moving some plants around. I took a buch of clippings and put them in rapid rooters last night. I took some MK ULTRA, GDP, CHEM 4D, and Spoetnik. I will see who the athletes are and get rid of the rest.
I may flower the WW not sure. I also have some Pineapple Thai also given to me by a friend. They were also in dirt and I cleaned them and re planted in hydro RDWC buckets. I have noticed it takes a couple weekes for them to get over the shock, but we shall see.

Tomorrows harvest should be INSANE!

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Alfonso you wanna help again? I have cookies and honey oil....lol
:)

Morgan

Morgan

i gots lots of genetics we gotta make the genetics plentyful in the great state of NM . i might not be in this state to much longer moving on to bigger and better things but would love to get some stuff out before i go and see whats good to take with me :0)

sky high

sky high

So....has it taken more than a day to trim yer harvest, kaiser? LOL

"I've got blisters on me fingers".... <<< John was a trimmer, obviously

mmmmmmm......scissor hash.....

s h

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Sky High- I have trimmed for the past 2 weekends, this won't be any different. I, with Alf's help will trim the G13 Haze today and the #2 will go tonight or tomorrow. Should be a heafty load as the main Kola on the #2 is as big around as my arm....:) Gonna be fun. Oh I have some BHO and some Scissor Hash so it will be a fun day, and i have lots of Canna Cookies with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. YUMMMMMM

Have A Great Day Everyone!!!

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Leaving work in 30 mins to go home and Harvest again.

MY DIGITAL MICROSCOPE CAMERA JUST CAME!!!! WAY COOL!!! Today just got more fun... obviously pics to follow....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Well I did it. I flipped them again. Flower cycle has started. Mixed Grow 2.0...

We shall see what happens this time....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

good luck Tim this is going to be a different thing now with all the heat.I know you have a cooler but it is going to be hard to keep temp in check

I know, I already have one plant with potential root rot... I get my A/C this weekend along with some new ballasts...1000w switchable for $60/ea. in Denver. We are getting 8 between me and a friend and the 8500 btu A/C for $100 additional. The ballasts come with a 5 yr warranty too. Can't wait for the a/c unit....

A

alfonso2002

I know, I already have one plant with potential root rot... I get my A/C this weekend along with some new ballasts...1000w switchable for $60/ea. in Denver. We are getting 8 between me and a friend and the 8500 btu A/C for $100 additional. The ballasts come with a 5 yr warranty too. Can't wait for the a/c unit....

A

alfonso2002

WOW those are some great prices on the ballasts and a/c unit

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Did inside and outside last summer and the outside was the big winner hands down. Shit, the outdoor girls cost me the big "nadda" to grow minus nutrients which was a one time deal into the soil before transplant. So maybe 5 bucks per plant was my cost on the outside ladies.
I ran roughly the same size 8500btu A/C, last summer and it damn near killed me financially Kaiser. Just the A/C alone ran close to 160 bucks each month. I am definitely going to concentrate my energies on an outside grow again this year as I still have nug from last summer. Those 3 behemoth mommas gave me some stellar meds that have lasted all winter long:) ;) O yeah, great prices for sure on those ballast and A/C unit.

Top Bottom