Clones

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

There is a lot of used equipment here in CO. Tons of folks went big and then things changed/prices dropped....and thus....it's very easy to find grow gear here for a song.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ya that s what I understand and thats why I am getting my hands on some CHEAP! Ballasts $60 bulbs $20 A/C unit $100.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hay feildofdreams how you been ? Have you been to the nm-mcpa site yet? If not go check it out

I went and checked out the site but it seems pretty quiet there? How many members?

A

alfonso2002

I think around 30 but it just started up on the 1st.Will get bigger as more patients know about it.What were your thoughts about it.
?

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Hey Alf I had a few losses yesterday... 2 jars went bad on me. Now I understand why we cut down the big buds to a more managable size and they dry better. Guess we will be having a harm reduction/education section of our meeting Sunday. How to spot Moldy Buds and what to do about they... Wonder if your "buddy" will show up... he could talk some about it. I am sure he is an expert.....

A

alfonso2002

Sorry to hear that KS .That is why you have to keep checking the jars and if too wet take out and air dry more.It is a fine line that you walk when you want a long jar cure. we'll see LOL.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I think around 30 but it just started up on the 1st.Will get bigger as more patients know about it.What were your thoughts about it
Honestly it is not bad bro. The page is very nice and easy to navigate and I like the different news and tips sections. Seems like a very nice site.
Hey Alf I had a few losses yesterday... 2 jars went bad on me
Kaiser, Dude, so sorry to hear you got hit with the dreaded mold. Unfortunate./ Burp those jars like clock work brudah..

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Honestly it is not bad bro. The page is very nice and easy to navigate and I like the different news and tips sections. Seems like a very nice site.

Kaiser, Dude, so sorry to hear you got hit with the dreaded mold. Unfortunate./ Burp those jars like clock work brudah..

Ya I will be changing my drying methods next harvest. But for now, I guess I will have an abundance of BHO!!!

Scorpion

Scorpion

hey kaiser,
tough luck on that endeavor :oops:

Step 1
next time hang the whole plant,
let dry until the large fan leafs SNAP easily from the main stem.

Step 2
light manicure,( remove dead /trash/stems/useless stuff
gently place colas in Plastic Bag, seal and keep under a vacuum
(simply suck out the air and wait for the bag to swell)
repeat process until bags stops riseing

step 3
finish manicure careful (buds to jars Now mate,not before.)
save resinous bud leaves
for
Hash Man!

sky high

sky high

Or......

Trim it wet. Hang it till the stem >just< snaps. (usually 5-7 days here) Place in plastic bag overnight. In AM take damp weed out, let it dry to snap again....repeat. A couple of days of this and you can then seal it up in your choice of container. I personally use Oven bags. Jars got to be too much. I mean...who needs 4 dozen jars sittin around in various stages of full/empty?

I've never had bud mold during the cure doing it this way. (never had mold period)

bubblehash is much cleaner/safer to make than BHO, FWIW.

good luck!

s h

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I made some last year but, that shit is way too strong for me wee little lungs. Great for candies though;)

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Thanks Guys for the input. I defo will be changing up my drying/curing steps next harvest...

blazer

blazer

That sucks bro! Ya got to wait til those stems are pretty much snapping instead of bending,folding before they get the jar treatment!IME

sky_blue

sky_blue

Yes I am using BPN. Except right now it is straight water. Since I went in too early with the nutes last time I was waiting until these clones had time to settle in. Tonoght is my water change night. SO when I do that I will add
1.5ml of part A&B. Fresh Water/correct PH/ approx 1/4 nutes and they should take off nicely.

I also got my free sample of SNS217 in the mail saturday. I don't think I have bugs any more but I gave them a quick shot anyway as a preventative measure. It won't hurt the plants at all but sure will screw up those bugs day if they should show back up. I love the fact that the SNS217 is food grade with active ingredient of Rosemary Oil... Kinda cool.
___
Hi,
I've heard good things about SNS217, but even tho it's "food grade," does that mean it's going to be safe to smoke? I've never smoked rosemary oil, but I'm guessing it's not so good...:)
Just wondering.... I almost used that product, but I'm trying to keep my flowers really "clean."
Can't we use biological predators up to a certain point - lady bugs, mite predators, etc.?
Thanks,
-D

sky_blue

sky_blue

TDS/PPM meter came today. I expect the PH meter will come tomorrow or friday.
KS, as a cultivating amateur, you have to ( have to) own a pH meter at the very least.
Otherwise, it's like the Price Is Right. Who knows where the giant wheel will stop, and your pH will jump up and down if you don't monitor it.
(just my 2 cents....) I wouldn't even try to grow without a pH meter (and a TDS if poss.)...
**Best of luck w/your grow....:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom