Clones

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ahhhh why would i stop now... lol Thanks buddy! Hope things stay on track and I don't get over run....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Last nite i saw the first signs of sex in my plants. Was not worried about it as all were clones so I knew they were females, but nice they are showing. otherwise all is well.

Flower room 1 26 12 at lights on
blazer

blazer

Nice KS looking good bro they starting to get fuzzy for you finally!:stonedsmilie:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Finally is right!!!

So I know I am a fool..... They say if it aint broke don't fuck with it....Well I don't listen to them.

Just because they are so full and thick and bushy I wanted fill in lights. I added 2 small watt LED panels to fill in. I figured it can't hurt. Who knows, thought I would try it.

The lights don't look like they make any difference...They are on. I have 2 more for the other side of the room too.

Added 2 LED panels to room
A

alfonso2002

Like you say can't hurt they don't use much energy.you better start thinking how you are going to support them soon.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Like you say can't hurt they don't use much energy.you better start thinking how you are going to support them soon.

Ya I already planned that. I am going to do like I saw someone else do. I am going to put a rope/twine grid accross the flower room to support branches. Kinda like a scrog but using lite rope/twine that is attached to the walls for support.

I will love having that problem.... Tonight if my neck isn't hurting too bad i will put up the other too LED's.

:dance :character0053: :hunter:

Oh forgot, one Northern Light clone is dead, the other is about dead. I need to get some more clones going for next run.... All 9 clones in the bucket are showing roots. Not as fast as I would like them too. Not big enough to put in buckets.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I was looking at one of those C.A.P. ebb and Grow systems for veg. Found a factory refurbed one for $378 with a 5 yr warranty. My problem is I want compatibility with my other buckets and this system has smaller buckets. I am going to call them and ask if they could change it to 5 gal buckets...

A

alfonso2002

Tim thats worth a shot.Yea you have a problem there But am sure you will find a solution.P.S. maybe an ebb and flow table ?????

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Plants look great overall.

I am going to have to raise the light by Sunday. They are surely growing an inch a day all over. They loved the increased BPN 2 part and increased Liquid Blue Bloom Nutrients.
I think the LED's helped the 2 plants they were closest to. Plants look amazing, especially for my first grow. This is fun. Can't wait to try it. Target date 3-15...

1 Closeup Sputnick
Closeup Sputnick
G13 Haze  1 27 12
Number 2         1 27 12
Sputnick 1 27 12
Sputnick 2     1 27 12
Sputnick 3     1 27 12
Sputnick 4     1 27 12
Sputnick 5     1 27 12
Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

I didn't bother to read the whole thread but how high are your lights above the top of the plants? From the pics I would say too far. Easy rule of thumb is to place your hand palm down next to the top cola, if it gets too warm on the back of your hand raise the light, if not lower it until its just warm.

YJ

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

My rule of thumb is if the leaves start burning it is to close. That is the reason for the height of the lights. The plants are reaching and I am adjusting the height every couple days....But Thanks YJ. How can you tell the height of the lights they are not in the pics? They are actually about 12-16 inches above the tops. That is with 2 1000w.

I think I will follow thru with whats going on as it is working well...

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Do what makes ya feel good I always say. I was just giving advice to someone I perceive as a newbie to growing MJ. Am I wrong? If so I apologize. But your threads and posts led me to that conclusion.

How could I tell? Hmmm could it be because I can see at least 12 inches of space above the plants in your pictures without a hood in sight? Could it be the stretch I see in your plants? 12~16 inches should be about right for 1K's but it depends on whether that's with aircooled hoods and the airflow between the hoods and the colas.

Maybe this is why I spend my time at other sites rather than here.

YJ

sky high

sky high

I didn't hear anyone ask "How high should my lights be?"

His plants are in the first couple of weeks of flower. Plants STRETCH in the first few weeks of bloom. Had you read the thread, you would know that fact.

It doesn't matter WHICH site you are at. Not READING the post before you comment will nearly always make you look like a fool.

Yup.

blazer

blazer

Maybe this is why I spend my time at other sites rather than here.

YJ[/QUOTE]

Well yellow jacket if you don't like here why come here. Everybody has to start some where, of its not positive tone shouldn't say it where here to help each other as farmers not talk down to some one! Thanks sky!

Top Bottom