CLONING: A pictorial guide to what I do that works.

• Thread starter TheTommyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

Check this you tube video series, its where I learned to do it.

pretty sure those are right

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

OK ..... so here are some shots of my latest batch. They were cut 13 days ago. The BK5 mother is a smaller frailer mother. They are mostly rooted. The BK1 mother is a strong mother, all of the cones are rooted. I will wait for the others to go ... they will eventually. But after watching the videos posted here, I think I will only grow the strongest of the clones. Start adopting the best product from the start by starting with the best philosophy.

DSC 0311

DSC 0313

DSC 0315

DSC 0309

DSC 0308

DSC 0301

DSC 0300

DSC 0303

DSC 0305

DSC 0299
TheTommyK

TheTommyK

OK ... So after 16 days I have the time to finally pot the clones, they were pushing the lid off !!!! Out of 55, 51 are rooted. The other 4 would go eventually ... but I think Ill have enough.

I am going to go thru what I do to pot them.

here is what the roots are looking like:
DSC 0360

DSC 0383

So after labeling the pots I am going to use,
DSC 0362

I fill the pot 3/4 full with PROMIX ...
DSC 0363

Which I spray until moist, not soaked
DSC 0365

Take the rooted clone and gently place it in the pot
DSC 0369
DSC 0371

Fill the remainder of the pot up with PROMIX, gently shaking the pot, to even out the soil.
DSC 0375

I lightly pack it.....
DSC 0376

Only up to the top of the puck though ...
DSC 0378

I spray them again till moist, but that is more to keep the soil from spilling while I take them over to the sink and water them fully in their trays with 1/4 strength GRO A&B, vitamins, and some root stimulator pH balanced to 6.5 (over the sink to let the run off into the sink)

DSC 0381

Rinse and Repeat....

Then they find their happy home under the lights for 5 weeks (min)
DSC 0391
DSC 0390

For me, this is twice as much as I need .... I will pick the best of what is here and try to see if I can get a majority of one mother. If not .... it's generally half and half. I am grooming my moms such that I should be able to have a one mom grow show eventually.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Here the ladies are a week later these
DSC 0417

I am going to grow out the strong BK1 ..... I haven't done her in a while ....

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

give your moms carbs a few days before you take cuttings, and take your cuttings as early as possibly in the light cycle. This is when carbohydrate concentrations are highest in the plant, and carbs are what provide the cutting with energy to form roots. I usually see roots in 4-6 days and transplant day 10 or 12, whenever the roots are over an inch long.

Here is a post on the subject too ....
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/magic-mollasses.2075/#post-24689

Top Bottom