Cloning with RTI Azos

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I took my first cuts today with Xtreme Gardening's Azos. I soaked 50 Root Riot plugs in 5L of water mixed with 2/3 of a cup of Azos. I then mixed 2/3 cup of Azos with 2/3 cup water to soak the cuttings in. I also soaked 4 delta 6.5's in the plug soak and then put four cuttings in each.
In all, there are 23 Sage n' Sour, 25 Sour Afghan, and 16 Green Crack. The GC went into the Delta 6.5's and will not get a dome.
If anyone has tried this, please let me know how it worked for you. I guess we will see what happens.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Here are the photos. I will keep these up to date so you can see the progress or lack there of.

Beef 012 520x390
Beef 013 520x390
Beef 014 520x390
C

crossouttheiis

I picked up that sam azo's stuff. I am interested to see how it works for you. What are your thoughts on adding this stuff to a cloner?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The only thoughts on that that I have are, that it might clog the sprayers. It doesn't fully brake down. Maybe if you soaked your cuts for twenty minutes like the guy says from one of the videos that I watched about it. And then put the pump on a cycle timer. My thoughts on the cycle timer are that the cuts won't (just guessing) get leaked so quickly.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

My landlord took the cuts before I could get another picture of them. Looks like I have to start over. He did say that most were rooted at day 7. That was a plus. I'm going to try it with rockwool this time.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I just bought the threesome XG Azos Myco and CalCarb through eBay. The Azos and Mycos are working well, I haven't tried to clone yet with the azos though so I'll report back on that but the stuff worked great for rapid root growth. It was like $65 for all three. The cal carb works ok but to be honest a couple of my plants are still exhibiting cal def(WTF) so I won't say that stuff is great.

K

kindindy123

extreme azos

had the same results,i tryed a bunch of things with all, and i think azos work best when applied sprayed underneath leaves,the only other thing that worked good was making tea,just make sur use ro, spring,teas have been the best result but i can do that cheaper with other stuff. good luck:cool0019:

Top Bottom