Supporter
Day 16 from flip
05E91650 20FE 4B0D BD1D E67A1651286C
4F50E15F 9D89 47D9 BFC0 C908709B78AB
9FA2B8B0 F36F 488A BDE3 6F76AEB96C6B
8189B960 5924 4B41 A407 807A726070E4

whitepistols

whitepistols

I'm working on building a bigger sealed building that will be 12 foot ceilings with open lit gravitas.
I love cmh I just don't see how they would benefit on 7 to 8 foot plants.I'm planning on running 27 gallon waterfall totes.
If CMH can ever get its shit together and come out with dedicated 1200 watt square wave ballast and good bulbs I would stick with cmh.it would be fucking daylight indoors.
Seems like cmh is a little behind on technology

Got to agree with you but....sounds like your going for tree status. Doubt any blaster 9000 lite system will work stuck in the rafters.

If you going for tree status then you need to stack bare bulbs along the sides or can doughnut marlo style.

Only way any single end or double ended hooded bulb can truely maximize penatration is tossing a net on and breaking thier backs to have the plants intwine within themselves.

Go tree status its a bare bulb method all day and twice on sunday. Not saying you cannot net tall plants at all, jigga has some proof you can on ig.

Speed is what everyone is after, get into uc systems or larger systems you can reduce veg time, but do keep in mind things that go fast also crash fast. Hp determines how fast you hit the wall,tourque is what determines how far in the wall you go.

All I can honestly say is not to put your eggs in a basket, those walls that are not doing nothing but soaking up your bulbs could be your safety net of plants when shit hits the fan and that tourque monster you kept caged up gets pissy and gets loose......

I am a bare bulb vert nut. When you go vertical you see plants respond like never before. When you see a leaf stand up and twist so its like a daisy strutting its flower to the sun just like you wave your hand its just w0w.

I have been trying to get a bare bulb cmh run going this year. Set backs and delays been my issue, but at the latest feb next year I am going to get the action I crave. I want 4 girls 6 foot tall stretched and tied and just dripping with sticky icky. I do love a plant with some kink to her

H

heisen

Got to agree with you but....sounds like your going for tree status. Doubt any blaster 9000 lite system will work stuck in the rafters.

If you going for tree status then you need to stack bare bulbs along the sides or can doughnut marlo style.

Only way any single end or double ended hooded bulb can truely maximize penatration is tossing a net on and breaking thier backs to have the plants intwine within themselves.

Go tree status its a bare bulb method all day and twice on sunday. Not saying you cannot net tall plants at all, jigga has some proof you can on ig.

Speed is what everyone is after, get into uc systems or larger systems you can reduce veg time, but do keep in mind things that go fast also crash fast. Hp determines how fast you hit the wall,tourque is what determines how far in the wall you go.

All I can honestly say is not to put your eggs in a basket, those walls that are not doing nothing but soaking up your bulbs could be your safety net of plants when shit hits the fan and that tourque monster you kept caged up gets pissy and gets loose......

I am a bare bulb vert nut. When you go vertical you see plants respond like never before. When you see a leaf stand up and twist so its like a daisy strutting its flower to the sun just like you wave your hand its just w0w.

I have been trying to get a bare bulb cmh run going this year. Set backs and delays been my issue, but at the latest feb next year I am going to get the action I crave. I want 4 girls 6 foot tall stretched and tied and just dripping with sticky icky. I do love a plant with some kink to her
You act like you talking to a noob lol.I run everything im RDWCTell that to sackmastaflex on IG.

Your talking like im a noob lol.I already run RDWC in a system i designed and built.Your talking crazy man.tell all to sackmastaflex on IG.His setup is similar to what im talking about.Verical bulbs beside the plants is a waste.Im almost positive he is using DE CMH and lighting his place up like its indoors.Im wanting the same setup just on a smaller scale.

Untitled 1

Untitled 2

Untitled 3

whitepistols

whitepistols

You act like you talking to a noob lol.I run everything im RDWCTell that to sackmastaflex on IG.

Your talking like im a noob lol.I already run RDWC in a system i designed and built.Your talking crazy man.tell all to sackmastaflex on IG.His setup is similar to what im talking about.Verical bulbs beside the plants is a waste.Im almost positive he is using DE CMH and lighting his place up like its indoors.Im wanting the same setup just on a smaller scale.

View attachment 754182

View attachment 754183
View attachment 754185
Then why do you act like a hot head newb that just wants to run around here?

There is a differance between a home set and a commercial set. But yeah you know that. Btw why should I go hop on ig and woopy woo some bullshit. Seems like besides being a hot head you thrive on sum dramma so guess what, not happenin capn.
You gotta understand that I am not in the dramma game so know that. Btw is everyone in the world suppose to know who you are and grovel at your feet like a god.
All I did was make a home set comment. So it ends here and now.

Last edited:
H

heisen

Then why do you act like a hot head newb that just wants to run around here?

There is a differance between a home set and a commercial set. But yeah you know that. Btw why should I go hop on ig and woopy woo some bullshit. Seems like besides being a hot head you thrive on sum dramma so guess what, not happenin capn.
You gotta understand that I am not in the dramma game so know that. Btw is everyone in the world suppose to know who you are and grovel at your feet like a god.
All I did was make a home set comment. So it ends here and now.
You need to get back to your tent before you go talking about shit you have no idea what your talking about.
You came on spatting off about some vertical bullshit and i showed you than there are plenty growers doing overhead DE grows,Its all about wattage and having the height which is what i was saying.commercial application means squat when the principal is the same.Of course this would not work in your tent but i was referring to 12 - 15 foot ceilings with 2 month veg periods in a 30x20 open building.

Freshone

Freshone

Lost a 3100 315 bulb tonight,not sure what happened.Doesnt seem to be the ballast or hood as I had another bulb and put it in and fired right up.The 315 that failed is burnt from the ceramic ring down about 1/3 the length of the tube,less than 30 days old too.Ill call growershouse tomorrow and see what they say.
Anybody else have this issue with the Philips bulb?

H

heisen

Lost a 3100 315 bulb tonight,not sure what happened.Doesnt seem to be the ballast or hood as I had another bulb and put it in and fired right up.The 315 that failed is burnt from the ceramic ring down about 1/3 the length of the tube,less than 30 days old too.Ill call growershouse tomorrow and see what they say.
Anybody else have this issue with the Philips bulb?
I have 1 that is not very old but the inside round bulb is black and takes a little while to come on.Im thinking it might be from the bulbs being to close to the hood is causing it to get super hot.I think thats why you see then hanging vertical but im not really sure.

Freshone

Freshone

This one was in a sunsystems remote vert hood,Got so hot it turned the top 1/3 of the glass into a mirror!

brazel

brazel

Alright @heisenbubble I'm coming to your side! Please, could you tell me what some of the good set up to get are? And why?

I haven't read this thread or really that much at all on cmh, but you know I'm gonna!
I just wanted to throw this out asap, that way I will buy it. If I didn't send this message and I just read a bunch of info about it I'm liable not to buy it! You dig?

@DemonTrich any info from you would be rad too!

I'm gonna go read this thread now and then some more.

Or if anyone else has some info I would take it as well.

I hope I'm not derailing This Thread at all and if I am then I'm very thankful for your time. If everything that you were going to tell me I will read in this thread right now, then no sense of writing it twice :-)

brazel

brazel

The lights I have...1 white red apache tech, 4 area 51 Vero 90watt 4000k
5 mars hydro 3 x 100 red I think.
4 mars hydro the green ones.
Self made cree 3590 I forget the bin but they're top bin from king bright hlg and I think fan and thermal paste is polar tech or ice something like that, Amazon 600 mh with cool tube, a switchable ballast i forget the brand sun system hood. I switch between fun guy and cannabis. I just started up my tent two days ago and I'm using the area 51.

I been running those through the whole grow.

And I'll be growing four plants in 15 gallon pots in a 3 by 3 tent

I'm also planning on running LED cobs with it

So that's that

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@2broke2smoke

Selling, giving, or asking for items in the open forum.is against the rules.

sixstring

sixstring

anyone have any experience with any of the new 630w de cmh lamps? im wanting to buy a few to try out but i just dont see alot of grows or reviews with them being fairly new still.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Word is about the de cmh/mh/hps

Since each side of the bulb has its own power/contact, if one side burns out early, it burns the entire bulb out. I forgot where i read about the de bulb issue i stated. Iirc, was over at ic. Guy was asking about the 630de cmh.

My local hydro store has vanquish 630 De for 40.00 more than the vanquish 315 cmh. Lol

H

heisen

Alright @heisenbubble I'm coming to your side! Please, could you tell me what some of the good set up to get are? And why?

I haven't read this thread or really that much at all on cmh, but you know I'm gonna!
I just wanted to throw this out asap, that way I will buy it. If I didn't send this message and I just read a bunch of info about it I'm liable not to buy it! You dig?

@DemonTrich any info from you would be rad too!

I'm gonna go read this thread now and then some more.

Or if anyone else has some info I would take it as well.

I hope I'm not derailing This Thread at all and if I am then I'm very thankful for your time. If everything that you were going to tell me I will read in this thread right now, then no sense of writing it twice :)
Unfortunately Your into that organic stuff.Im in RDWC.But the good news is when your ready to come over to the dark side i will take you under my wing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom